Final

Redamancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Chanyeol,do you love me?” a girl is flirting with the playboy aka the secretary of the student council, Park Chanyeol.

“ Yeah, I love you.”

“ So, will you be my boyfriend?”

“ I think you better find another person. I like to cheat. A lot.” Grin is plastered on his handsome face.

 

Tup tup tup. Footsteps can be heard from the corridor. A petite man with fluffy,brown hair and droopy eyes with button nose come out from the room. He is the school’s president which is very dedicated to his work and loved by all students because of his soft-spoken and kind-hearted. He then accidentally stumps Chanyeol’s leg as he is in hurry to meet school’s Principle.

 

“ !”

“ Ah, sorry. Oh,it’s you, Chanyeol.

“ Baekhyun!!” Chanyeol gasps. “ It’s hurt,you know. You step my precious leg by chance, right?”

“ No. I’m in hurry. See you later.”

“ Is it related to work? Let me join too.” He ready to stand up to follow Baekhyun but was cut up by him.

“ It’s okay. It just showing new student around the school.”

ɷ

 

“ If you have any problem, you can ask our students council.” the Principle said with a soft smile.

“ Okay” the new student nods in respect. He is new to the town and this is his first day to school.

“ I’m not here to brag but after the school was established,this year’s President is the most elite.

 

A soft knock on the Principal’s door is heard. “ He is coming.”

 

“ Nice to meet you. I’m the school’s President, Byun Baekhyun.” Baekhyun offers a handshake to the new student and flash his sweet smile.

 

After little talk with the Principal, Baekhyun take the new student to show him around.

 

“ The big hall is named as Hall 2. Every year we have our examination there.” Baekhyun explains every facilities so that the student familiar with them.

“ Ah, it’s president” A male students exclaims as he stunned by the good-looking President.

“ So pretty”

“ Kyaa”

“ I think everyone stare at us,President” Kyungsoo said. The entire field which flocks with a lot of people since the time is now for P.E class have been looking for them as the school’s sweetheart is a the field.

“ Ignore them. They must be looking at you as the cute student has been transfer to this school.” Baekhyun praise him.

“ Oh. What are they doing there?” Kyungsoo asks.

“ All the girls want to see Kris.”

 

Kris Wu or Wu Yifan. He is famous by his coolness and -face. He is also the Vice President of the school as he is excellent in academic and sports.

 

“ Kyaa!! So handsome” the girl is fangirling over Kris.

“ Kris-ssi, fighting!”

“ Kris-ssi. This is our gift from your fan club” a girl hands a plastic of chocolate to Kris with a tint of pink on her cheek.

 

Kris ignores the girl’s present as he hates all fan girls. A lot. “ Don’t do this anymore! I hate it”

 

The girls are mesmerized by his coolness. Baekhyun rolls eyes. Why everyone likes him.

 

“ Ah, Baekhyun. What are you doing here?” Kris ask as he approach the President.

“ Nothing. It just a small favour from principle to show the new student around the school.” He tugs soft smile to his subordinate.

“ Hurry! Bring your camera.” a female student ask his friends to take Kris picture.

“ Picture of two members of student council!”

“ Maybe we can see smiling Kris whenever he with President.” The girls take a big step to take their picture and accidentally nudge the new student’s shoulder. His body is pushed down by the big impact and luckily was helped by a tall man. Park Chanyeol.

“ Are you okay?” Chanyeol asks in concern.

“ Yeah.” the guy’s heart is rapidly beating as he just was saved by handsome guy.

“ You guys…” Chanyeol scolds the girls. “ if you want a smile, anytime I can give you” Chanyeol flash his infamous smile which displays his pearly-white teeth. “ After this never ask Kris. Just ask me only.”

“ Kyaa… so handsome.”

“ No. I want to see Kris’s smile.”

“ What are you trying to say? Chanyeol is more handsome.”

“ No, I like Kris better.”

“ Weird. I think my goddess smile can make everyone happy.” Chanyeol sighs.

“ It’s disgusting” Kris blurts.

“ Who likes fake smile?” Baekhyun exclaims.

 

Park Chanyeol and Kris Wu are school’s heartthrob,even for male students. The Vice President,Kris and Secretary,Chanyeol.

 

The girls’ bickering has not ended as more girls join them.

 

“ That’s enough. They are both handsome. All of them are good-looking” Baekhyun shouts. “ If you have any problem, see me at council office.”

 

The girls remain silent as the President uses his power to silence everyone.

 

 

ɷ

 

“ Baekhyun! This is your tea.” Chnayeol said with a smile tugging his mouth.

“ Thanks. What’s with the face? You look happy.”

“ Absolutely. You just praise me earlier. Take your time to savour my delicious tea.”

 

Kris puts a lot of sugar as he loves sweet things. He then savours the tea as he is very tired with all works and school stuffs.

 

“ You always receive a lot of praises from the girls. It’s just me.”

“ Erm.. But,this is the first time I was praised by the guy I like.” Chanyeol mutters. “ I like you, B-Baekhy..”

 

Baekhyun’s heart is pumping rapidly,hearing those magically three words. Ignoring his feelings, “Help me bring this books to the library.” he cut off Chanyeol’s words to distract him.

 

“ A-Alright. “

 

Baekhyun rubs his chest to comfort the heartbeat.

 

“ I think you lie to yourself,right? Kris smirks.

“ W-What? Even I like him, I will never confess to him”

“ Why?”

“ It’s just… nothing”

 

Since when he likes Chanyeol. He also do not remember.

 

Flashback , last April

 

“ Baekhyun-ssi,help me” A teacher came from the door,asking a help from the President. “ All the data that I need to sent tomorrow are missing!”

“ Teacher, you need to calm down. You don’t have another copy besides this?”

“ No. What should I do? Tomorrow I need to submit to Principal”

“ I understand.I will help you”

“ Kris! Please find all the data last years for me” Baekhyun ask Kris as they have only three hours to finish the task as the time was already 3 in evening.

“ You, Chanyeol, go get all data related to every school clubs.”

“ Alright.”

 

After all data were collected, Baekhyun typed the thesis in speed mode in order to finish on time. The time was showing already 5.55 pm and thanks God, the task is already done.

 

“ Thank you, Baekhyun. I’m feel so embarrass asking you for favour. I think your thesis is better than me.” The teacher then exit the council’s office.

 

ɷ

 

“ Fuhh,so tired.” The time is already showing 7 in evening but Baekhyun is left alone in the council’s office as he has unfinished tasks.

“ Let’s drinks some tea” Chanyeol exclaims as he enters the president’s room.

“ Chanyeol?”

“ You still here? I thought you had left as I told you so.”

“ Eh, you forget,don’t you?. You ask me to retrieve the books in library.

“ I don’ think I said that.” Perhaps he waits for me.

“ I will never let you alone in this room.” Chanyeol said with a hint of concern.

“ W-What are you t-talking about?” Baekhyun turns away from Chanyeol not to let he looks at his pink tinted cheeks. Before he realizes, he hit the chair’s leg and ready to fall. In his mind,he maybe fractured his leg as he estimates the fall will be terrible. But then he is wrapped by strong arms,protects him from the crash. Ah,so warm.

“ You okay,Chanyeol?”

“ Erm. I don’t feel any pain at all”

“ But you’re bleeding. Look your hands.”

“ I will never get sick by this tiny little scratch.” He fakes a giggle,to cover his pain.

“ No need to lie.”

 

Baekhyun takes the emergency kit to treat his wound. He put antiseptic cream and then a plaster to cover the wound. Without he knowing, a pair of brown eyes stare at him. Scanning the face in front of him, he mesmerized the latter’s face. The angelic face that he adores so much.

 

“ Okay, let’s go back. It’s already late.”

 

Chanyeol coughs,feeling embarrass of himself. They then separate into their ways as their house is opposite way.

 

ɷ

 

“ Let me help you” Chanyeol offers the girl a help as she is carrying the books from classroom.

“ Chanyeol!” Baekhyun greets him

“ Sorry. I have to go. President calls me.”

“ But President already has Kris” one girl said in annoyance as her moment with Chanyeol is disturbed.

“ But I’ve to go” He gives stern look at the girl.

 

Kris stares at Baekhyun as he heard what Chanyeol said.

 

“ Why do you look at me like that?” Baekhyun covered his embarrass cheeks. “ I cannot hide anything from you,Kris” He smirks as well Kriss.

“ Absolutely.”

“ Why everyone want to look at your smile. It’s creepy,you know.” He fakes a grunt. “ But this better than secondary school. You always alone and I always thought you are school’s bad boy”

“ And you, Baekhyun wore a thick spectacle like those nerds in movies.”

“ Is it wrong to wear specs?”

“ No.”

 

Chanyeol stares as those two which never bother at his presence. “ Not fair. You guys had same school. I want to see it too. Baekhyun wore specs.”

“ No, I will never allow it”

Chanyeol gasps at the remarks.” You don’t think Baekhyun cold towards me,Kris?”

“ Yeah,that’ right. I realize it too.”

 

I will never wear that spectacle. I look terrible. I will never Chanyeol looks at my hideous face. He maybe will laughs at me.

 

“ Excuse me” a man said carefully,not to disturb the council members.

“ You,the new transfer student,right?” Baekhyun asks

“ I’m Do Kyungsoo. I have something to discuss about with President.”

“ Yes,what do you want to talk about?”

“ A-Actually… h-how to go out for a date?” He feels scares as three pairs of eyes is watching him.

“ Haa?” Baekhyun blurts.

“ I came from all-boys-school and difficult to interact with someone. I want to ask someone for a date but I don’t know what should I do”

“ You can think about it to yourself. This place is not…” Kris’s mumble is interrupted by Baekhyun as Baekhyun nudges Kris’s elbow.

“ Oh,it’s good to hear your concern. I understand. Leave it to me.”

 

Then, the new student exits the office with less burden. Baekhyun put a stack of books on his table. He then writes the guide line with the help of the books.

 

“ Baekhyun, you can take a rest. It’s been two hour since you start it.”

“ I’m okay. It’s been five times you said those words.”

Chanyeol takes another steps,close the boundaries between them. “ I want to eat too”

“ Thanks but I’m okay” Baekhyun smiles at his caring subordinate. “ Since I become president,no one want my help. They just see me at distance. Furthermore I like to do my work.”

“ I totally can’t understand” Kris blurts.

“ You always cold to anyone.” Chanyeol remarks.

 

After three hours, Baekhyun finishes write the guideline ‘how to to go out for a date’.

 

“ Is it okay to give him a written guideline or I have to do a practical so that it will be more effective?” he monologues.

“who wants to be partner with Kyungsoo this Saturday?” he asks both his subordinates.

“ I don’t want!” As expected,Kris rejects the idea.

“ …..”

“ So it’s me?” Chanyeol ask as Kris oppposes the not-so-good idea.

“ Yeah. Even you’re a sweet-talker and like to lie but you’re kind-hearted man so I feel relieve partner with Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun said. “ Help me, Chanyeol”

“ Baekhyun, leave it to me. You know, I love to be with any girls and boys.”

After the conversation ended, Baekhyun goes to Kyungsoo’s classroom to give him guideline.

“ This Saturday?”

“ Yeah, so you just follow this guideline. See you then”

“ President Byun asks male junior for a date!” some girls gasps at the scene in front of them.

“ Eh, I thought he like another man?”

“ No!!”

“ Kyaa…a match made couple”

 

ɷ

 

Saturday has come. Kyungsoo is very excited and nervous for his first date in his life.

 

“ Good morning,Kyungsoo”

“ Eh?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter