I`ll look after you baby

Sick Kookie

Jungkook was awakened by someone gently shaking him, "Kookie, come on baby, time to get up" he heard as he opened his eyes slowly, ignoring the black dots in his vision, he saw the smiling face of his oldest Hyung looking down on him. "Hyung" Jungkook whined trying to pull the covers over his head, not wanting to get up. His head throbbing in pain, he let out a moan.

Jin cooed at the sight of his youngest dongsaeng about waking up, he smiled as he grabbed the covers and ripped them away from the baby. "Hyung" Jungkook whined as he was exposed to the cold room, he let out a violent shiver. Jin laughed, "Come on Kookie, all we have to do today is the award show and then we can come home and you can sleep," he said while pulling up the younger boy.

As soon as Jin let go of the maknae, forcing him to stand by himself, his legs buckled. Jin (aka supermum) quickly wrapped one arm around Jungkook`s waist and pulled him against his chest. "Kookie, Kookie are you okay?" he asked frantically, now that the bunny was finally out of bed, the eldest could see how pale the other is.

Jungkook blinked sluggishly, trying to get rid of black dots that reappeared in his vision. He heard his hyung calling him. " I`m fine hyung, I just stood up too fast" the youngest mumbled.

"mmm" Jin commented, knowing full well Jungkook would never admit to feeling unwell, so he instead he decided to let the boy off and vow to watch him closely today.

 

A few hours later at the award show

 

Jungkook groaned as he shuffled along the wall, barely able to see where he was going. He knew he should have told his hyungs this morning that he was up half the night vomiting and that his migraine had almost left him in tears when he woke up. But Jungkook didn't want to worry his hyungs especially not with the award show that was on later tonight, the award show he was currently at and trying not to pass out.

Perhaps fate had decided to be kind to Jungkook as he had been able to perform and sit through most of the show without alerting any of his hyungs to how terrible he feels, however his luck became to run out when one of the last groups, seventeen were performing and Jin the ever constant worrier had seen how much paler his youngest dongsang looked than this morning, had begun asking questions which drew the attention of his other hyungs

Jungkook had quickly excused himself and fled to the bathroom where he had fallen to his knees and threw up the small amount of food he had been able to eat during the show. Jungkook had whimpered as he whipped away the tears leaking from his eyes, wishing his hyung were here to look after him but didn't want to bother them.

That had been fifteen minutes ago and Jungkook was just now shuffling along the wall, down the hallway, he knew his hyungs must be getting worried about how long he has been gone. But he couldn't move any faster, his head felt like it was too big to lift and his body burned under his clothes. He let out another pathetic whimper, wanting nothing more than to lay on the cold floor.

(Switch of POV)

"Come on Hyung" his maknae whined as he pulled him down the hallway, iKON had just finished their performance and I.M wanted to congratulate them, Kihyun chuckled again at the image of his baby giving him puppy eyes while asking him to come with him and meet his idols as the youngest was too shy to go by himself and of course Jooheon didn't want to be left out so he tagged along as well.

Suddenly he heard a whimper and his eomma instincts kicked in, looking back towards the intersection of hallways. He suddenly backtracked and looked down the hallway which leads to the bathrooms and saw a young male leaning heavily on the wall. He turned to look at his two youngest who were currently halfway down the hallway to the stage but had paused as soon as Kihyun had started walking back.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Jooheon asked, clearly concerned about the worry clear on his Hyungs face. "Both of you come here now," Kihyun said firmly. The two youngest shared a look before Jooheon grabbed his little brother`s hand and pulled him towards the group mum. Kihyun pointed towards the young male who was still whimpering and set off towards him. The younger two followed him.

The boy had his head down and his hair shielded his face, Kihyun reached out and gently grabbed one of his shoulders, "Hey, are you okay?" he asked, the boy raised his head to the sound of the voice. "Jungkook," Kihyun said surprised before the boy fell into Kihyun arms.

Kihyun trying to get over his surprise of having BTS sick maknae in his arm, went into mum mode. Gently easing Jungkook to the floor in a sitting position with his against the wall. He quickly turned to Jooheon who looked about ready to have a mental breakdown, "Honey, I need you to calm down and find Suga Hyung and bring him here, okay, can you do that baby?" Kihyun spoke in a calm tone. "Yes Hyung," the boy said before racing off, turning his attention back to Jungkook, he realized while he was giving Jooheon orders, his maknae had sat down next to Jungkook and wrapped a comforting arm around him, talking quietly. Kihyun couldn't hear what he was saying but whatever it was it seemed to be calming the other boy.

If this was any other situation Kihyun would be fussing and cooing over the two adorable maknae that were cuddling each other, his baby had always struggled to make friends and while this was not the best place, he was happy I.M was being a good hyung. Bending down he placed a hand on Jungkook`s forehead and hissed softly when he felt the heat. "Aw poor baby, you must have been feeling pretty crappy for the whole show huh," he said more to himself then the sick boy. Kookie whimpered in response, and Kihyun felt his heart clench. "Sssh sweetie, you`re hyungs will be here soon," he told the younger. "No, no they can't know, please don't tell them" Kookie whimpered, tears in his eyes. "Hey, hey, hey what's wrong, your hyungs can't look after you if they don't know you're sick," Monsta x group mum said. "I don't want to bother them," Kookie mumbled, "You`re not bothering them, you are their baby, they love you and love looking after you, okay?" he said firmly. Jungkook didn`t reply and instead snuggled deeper into I.M side causing Kihyun to frown.

After a few minutes, the trio heard the sound of loud footsteps running towards them, "Kookie" one of them yelled when they saw him. Immediately Jin dropped to his knees beside his youngest, "Silly bunny, I knew you weren't well, you should have told me" he muttered to himself as he Kookies hair.

"Thanks for looking after him Kihyun," Suga said to his friend, clearly grateful someone had found his beloved maknae and looked after him.

"No problem Hyung," Kihyun said, before telling the rest of BTS about how he found their youngest and what he said.

"Aish, this kid, honestly when is he going to learn that we love him no matter what," RM said angrily, though more at himself for not noticing his maknae being sick.

"We should get him home," Jin said to his group.

Nodding RM bent down and picked up Jungkook (bridal style) who was unconscious, thanked Kihyun, Jooheon and I.M and carried him towards the van where their manager was waiting. Once they got home, Jin rushed to the kitchen to make some soup, Hoseok and Suga went down the street to pick up some medicine, RM left Jungkook with Tae and Jimin who changed him into something comfortable while RM dragged all their mattresses into the living room and only breaking five things. Once the living room was ready, he carried Jungkook back out and the rest of the maknae line got him comfortable, wrapping into a burrito blanket. Jin woke up the youngest and spooned fed him, while Jimin and Tae cooed in the background, while Jungkook usually fussed about taking medicine, he didn't dare when Suga put the pills in his hand and told him to take it. Once Suga was satisfied, Hoseok pulled everyone onto the nest he had made in the mess of mattresses with the maknae at the center, Jin cuddling his baby whispered into his ear, "Kookie, you know we love you right?" he asked. "I know Hyung," Kookie whispered back, smiling for the first time that day.