JENLISA: Paris, France (1)

Our 11:11
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is no freedom in the path she decided to choose
but will there be any freedom in the love she decided to take?

 

Jennie doesn’t want to accept the fact that her constant anxiety becomes the reason for all the depressing nights she has to suffer. Was she even wrong for taking the path they all wanted her to take?

 

A sigh escaped her lips, her eyes gazing at the horizon from the veranda of her unit. She has a flight schedule going to Paris for a Chanel event and also for a magazine photoshoot. Sure, to be a model and a brand ambassador is one of the most outstanding profession a person can have but the fact that it’s starting to take a toll on her whole life completely changed her perspective.

 

She wanted freedom.

 

The one where she can freely expose herself in what the world has to offer. The one where she wouldn’t have to bother about what other people might think of her. For once, Jennie just wanted to be herself.

 

Lisa on the other hand has all the freedom. To go wherever she wants, to do whatever she wants. She has the freedom to be herself, not minding the people around her. Keeping her ears completely shut around the people who only knows how to criticize.

 

It’s her defense mechanism. In order to save herself from the harmful society. She learned that people won’t try to change the way they are for her thus she decided to do it for them. To blend in. To get away from the possibility of experiencing pain.

 

She has yet to discover the world and how cruel it can be—still, she knows but never want to dare.

 

An excited grin played across her lips, scanning her camera to browse on her taken shots earlier. She loves Paris, every single corner of the streets and the food, the scenery, and the ambience. Indeed, it is a right decision to travel alone and literally discover the world. No regret.

 

The sunset erupted creating yet again, another romantic display of scenery in Paris. People watched until the sun finally dip itself in the horizon, disappearing and then creating the perfect night for a dinner.

 

From the outside of a café where Lisa was enjoying a cup of cappuccino, a couple Asian came into the view, snapping her out of her trance due to their loud voices.

 

‘Lovers’ quarrel?’ Lisa had thought, watching the scene unfold right i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter