KRYBER: Saving You

Our 11:11
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

More than what she feels for the certain Princess, Amber only wanted to save Krystal Jung from drowning on what she thinks is right.

 

She was everything that she ever wanted. Ever since the moment she laid her eyes on her in the middle of crowded gathering, she couldn’t take her eyes off her. It was like a magnet of opposites side, pulling each other’s attention every minute.

 

Krystal grew fond of Amber’s antics including her silly jokes and dorky personality. She likes it. She was often called, ‘ice princess’ due to her cold demeanor and sharp pair of eyes. Amber sees it differently. "It’s one of your attractive charm, Soojung." She told her once. Krystal never knows, how it felt to genuinely fall in love with someone not until Amber came into her life.

 

She never takes relationship too seriously because men are only after what she is—not who she really is. It’s a pain but Krystal for all she cares never bother looking back to any of her previous relationships. It’s just a waste of time for her.

 

But when Amber came into her life, she felt scared. The more she knows about the latter, the more she cares for her. It scares her because she doesn’t want to hurt her—as cliché as it may sound, she had fallen badly and she doesn’t know what to do.

 

Not when she’s arranged to be married to somebody.

 

 

Life has always been cruel for somebody like Krystal Jung. She was fed with a silver spoon, hidden behind her older sister’s shadow. Of course, with a pretty face and natural talent in fashion and modeling, she too made her own name but then again, to her father—she is nothing but a tool to succeed in the business industry. They need connections. Her older sister, Jessica is the first target of their father’s greed and desire. She ended up leaving the person she was madly in love with, forced to marry their father’s business partner, Tyler Kwon.

 

 

She’s no exception. In a year or two, she is to marry Kim Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter