Chapter 2

GoblinxDaekhwa spanking shot

 

Deokhwa had been abnormally well-behaved the day after his little incident with his uncle. He also spent much of his time unconsciously rubbing at his sore backside, a sight his uncles delighted in. “Deokhwa?” Kim Shin called for his nephew.

“Yes sir?” 

 

The goblin gave a crooked grin at the polite response. “How are you feeling?”  

 

“I’m well uncle,” the young man bowed slightly “thank you for asking.” 

“What is wrong with Deokhwa oppa?” EunTak asked upon seeing the odd behavior. “Oppa. Did you fall?” 

“Did I What? No. Why?” The young man asked, not realizing what he had been doing. 

“You’re rubbing at your like you hurt it.” 

Deokhwa turned a bright red, standing up straight as he fumbled for an excuse. The goblin laughed at the sight of his nephew “he didn’t fall. He got sparked yeaterday.” 

“Uncle!” 

“Spanked?” EunTak questioned, but couldn’t help but giggle at the thought of the young man being spanked. 

“Ya! It isn’t funny! How would you like to be spanked!?” 

“What?!” The goblin shot his nephew a death glare at the insinuation. 

“Ah! Nothing! I mean-! I’ll do the dishes in the sink!” 

EunTak giggles again, running into the goblin’s arms “Ajusshi! You’ll always keep me safe! Because I’m you’re bride!”

”Aish. Yes.” The goblin smiled as he pretended to be burdened with her, putting her hair affectionately. 

“You’ll never hurt me either!” She grinned up at him, still hugging his waist.

 

”never.” 

~~~~~~~~~

The next night was the night that EunTak agreed to confront her ghost friend’s murderous husband. Nearly dying by being thrown from atop the roof of a business. “I ought to kill you,” Kim shin was threatening the ghost woman. 

“aujushhi!” EunTak stood in front of the woman she called a friend, arms spread out to protect her. “I was helping her! Don’t hurt her!” 

“What? And you! I told you not to climb up to high places! And what were you thinking!  Confronting a killer!” 

“I’m sorry ajusshi....I love you?” 

“No.” The goblin spoke, letting the young girl know he wouldn’t be swayed by her. “We are going home right now!” He took Euntak’s hand and walked to a random door, opening it and walking back into their home. 

“Missing soul.” The reaper sighed when he saw the pair walk into the home. “Thank god goblin got to you in time.” 

“I’m fine,” the girl had started to whine. 

“Barely! You were almost killed! Because you were reckless!”

”Ajusshi?” EunTak asked with confusion as the man grabbed her wrist firmly.

”Let’s see how funny you find it when you’re the one being spanked. 

“You can’t! I’m your bride!”

”and you’re still a high schooler! You acted foolishly!” The goblin sat on the sofa, dragging the girl across his lap and landing a swift smack to her exposed bottom. Thanks to her school skirt, he didn’t need to remove any trousers as he had with Deokhwa. 

“Ow!” The girl gasped, the pain of the smack foreign to her. 

“I don’t want you acting so recklessly again ji EunTak! What if I hadn’t gotten to you in time?!” The man landed another stinging smack to the girl’s bottom.

”Aujusshi! I’m sorry! I won’t be so careless again! Ow!” The girl squealed at every spank. “Ajusshi. I-it hurts.” The girl started to cry softly after only six smacks, feeing sorry for worrying the man, and the pain in her bottom starting up fiercely since she’d never had a spankings before. 

Shin let the girl back up to her feet, staring at the hot as tears fell from her eyes, “Ah...don’t cry.” The goblin leaned in and wiped the tears away gently. 

“How can I not?!” The girl began pouting. “You really hurt!” She stanped a foot down.

”she cried this much from that little spanking!” Deokhwa had been eavesdropping and now cake into the living room. “You’ve spanked me until I couldn’t sit for two days from the sting!” 

“You want a repeat of that?!” 

“Ah! No uncle!” 

“Ajusshi!” The girl whined when the man’s focus left her, 

“I’m right here.” The goblin chuckled, standing to his feet to hug the crying girl in his arms. “You’re such a rascal.”