Chapter 1

GoblinxDaekhwa spanking shot

“S-samchon. Mianhae. Jincha...” Deokhwa stuttered out as the goblin king advanced towards him. 

“I gave you my credit card to buy you and EunTak lunch. Not for you to max it out on drinks and other frivolous items. And what have I said about talking down to me?!” 

“Ah. Mianhaeyo? Samchon don’t be angry.” 

The boy started to move sideways, trying to get away from his uncle. 

The goblin grabbed the boy’s arm easily, before pulling him towards the couch. “Move.” He ordered the reaper seated on the furniture piece. 

“Uncle w-what are you-“ 

“You know.” Deokhwa gulped, he did know. When the young man had been ten and broke one of the goblin’s things, he’d been hauled over his uncle’s knees for a- no. He was a man now. Surely his uncle was only joking? 

“I was here first.” The reaper remarked back. 

“Now reaper.” The goblin said, “unless you want this rascal kicking your face as I hand him his behind.” 

“Uncle you can’t! Wait! Tenant uncle d-don’t get up!” Deokhwa begged as he watched the reaper stand and move to the side. 

“Would you rather speak to your grandfather first?” When the young man gave no answer, the goblin promptly sat on the sofa and hauled his nephew over his knee with an “I thought so.” 

“Ah! Don’t-“ Deokhwa tried to stop his uncle from removing his trousers, but it only earned his hands two fast smacks “ow!” 

“Shall I get my slipper too?!” The goblin’s nephew was reminded yet again of another incident. At age eleven he has found his bottom being peppered with a leather slipper for swearing at his goblin uncle. 

“No sir!”

“I see you’ve found some manners!” The goblin commended with a sound slap to deokhwa’s pale behind. 

“Ow!” The boy let out a pitiful cry, he’d truly forgotten how horrible this experience was. 

“Do you remember the last time I did this Deokhwa?!” 

“Aish!” Another sounds of pain was heard throughout the home. 

“Well?!”

“Uncle please! It won’t happen again!” The young male kicked his feet, only for them to be trapped immediately by the goblin’s left leg. “Oh! Ow! Uncle!” Deokhwa started to become more vocal as the goblin ruthlessly sparked his tender thighs. “I w-was 16!”

“Continue.” The immortal commanded as he watched his powerful hand leave red prints over his young nephew’s behind. 

“I snuck out and got drunk! Ah! Aigoo! Y-you spanked me at the bar!” The male blushed just remembering his uncle bending him over the bar by his waist and using a belt to his drunk behind in front of a dozen pretty girls until he was a sobbing mess. 

“What did I say?” 

The goblin lifted his right knee so that Deokhwa’s bottom lifted and the undercurve where his bottom and thighs met could be targeted. “U-uncle-“ The male was crying softly, embarrassed because he was being sparked in front of the reaper, plus the reaper could hear his thoughts and memories, but also because the pain in his reddening behind was too much to bear “if you had to spank me again. You’d spank me every night for a week! B-but uncle!” He couldn’t be serious? The threat was years old, and it had been given to straighten the man out when he’d been a rebelling teen. 

“A goblin always keeps his word.” Was what daekhwa heard back, another series of painful slaps delivered to his throbbing behind before he felt his jeans pulled up. 

When the man was stood, he bowed as far as he could to the goblin. “I’m sorry uncle!” 

“Aish. Rascal.” The goblin stood and pulled daekwha into a hug by pushing his head into his chest. 

“Wha-“ 

“You always got a hug after, yeah?” 

“W-when I was still a kid..and other uncle...” Daekhwa’s tears dried quickly as he found himself flustered over the situation. “Are you really going to-“ 

“Ani. Your bow was quite impressive. It moved me. But act up again and I’ll spank  you in front of euntak too.” 

“Mean...” 

“Heh.” He patted his nephew’s head softly before sending him off on his errands for the day.