PROLOGUE

D R I F T E D

Once again, Lisa found herself in a place she didn’t even know exists before, with all the familiar faces of strangers whose welcoming smiles and laughter reminds her of the calming warmth of springs.

She’s lost in an unknown place – she can tell.
 

The idea of being lost is something that scares her...always.
But coming back to this strange place over and over again, strange may it sound, but the place had eventually felt like home to her. For some unknown reason, the place gives her the feeling of happiness, of lightness – as light as the wind that freely travels where the waters meet the skies.

"Lalisa!" called out the familiar voice she always hears for a hundreth time, coming  from a blurry distance.

Lisa looked around, taking tiny steps away from the “familiar strangers” (as she calls it), until she finds herself confined in the middle of another unfamiliar place, with the raging splash of waves that seem to resemble the chaos within her mind as she
tries to make sense of the situation.

"
Lalisa..." said the voice once again which resonates all over the foreign place.
And so, as if her feet have their own life, she walked towards where the voice may have come from. Taking another step – now feeling the mixture of fear and confusion that slowly taking over her. After a few moments, she saw a figure hiding against the shadows of the waves, which she believes as the owner of the unknown voice.
"Wait!" She shouted hastily, running after the figure that
seem to disappear as she gets closer and closer with each step...only to realize, little by little, she was falling into a hole of utter darkness in the middle of her chase. A hole that may lead her to another nameless place, or perhaps, to another chase which seems
to have no end at all.