This Is Love

First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun rose as it replaced the moon. Sun rays perfectly went through the curtains and entered the big room where the four foreign members are sleeping. 

 

 

As an early bird, Mina's eyes slowly opened, welcoming the new day ahead of her. 

 

 

A beautiful girl sleeping in her arms was the view that she saw the moment her eyes fully opened. The beauty that the girl sleeping peacefully while hugging her was enough to wake Mina's whole being. 

 

 

She brushed the hair that was covering some part of Momo's face and placed it behind her ear. Her famous gummy smile made its appearance as she saw her girlfriend's face more clearly. 

 

 

Mina was too busy tracing the face of the latter, appreciating every details that she had already memorized and fell in love with. 

 

 

All of the sudden, Momo started to open her eyes and was surprised to see the love of her life, staring at her intently. Mina flashed her a smile and a soft “Good morning.” which made her blush. 

 

 

“Good morning to you too. Have you been watching me sleep?” Although she was still blushing and a little sleepy, Momo smirked as she asked, her hand supporting her head from falling since she's resting her head on it to look more intimidating. 

 

 

“Yes. I've been watching the most beautiful girl, who took my heart, sleep.” Mina copied Momo's action. She also rested her head on her hand, showing her girlfriend that she wasn't intimidated at all. 

 

 

Instead of blushing from Mina's reply, a pout formed on Momo's lips instead. “I'm not the most beautiful girl. I'm not even that pretty.” 

 

 

“You're the prettiest girl in my eyes. No one can match the excessive beauty that you have. Your beauty is superior since you're not just beautiful physically but also mentally and emotionally so stop pouting although you look cute with it.” Mina's words were lacing with sincerity and to prove the love that she has for the latter even more, she tried giving it a kiss in the lips but Momo stopped her even before her face gets close. 

 

 

Momo looked around and saw the other two members sleeping peacefully while hugging each other on the other bed. “What if they were awake and saw us? We're publicly dating but we have to be extra sensitive since they might not be comfortable with our PDA.” 

 

 

Mina stared at her for a sec before giving Momo a quick peck on the lips. “They're still sleeping so it's fine.”

 

 

“You really can't be stopped huh?” Momo meant to scold her girlfriend but when it nodded while grinning as a reply, she couldn't help but chuckle. 

 

 

“Guys wake up already! Breakfast is ready!” Jihyo's loud voice was heard throughout the room and with the mention of ‘food’, Momo immediately stood up and pulled Mina with her but as she was about to open the door, she stopped on her track and slowly turned her head to look at Tzuyu and Sana who's still in their deep slumber. 

 

 

“I haven't notice earlier but why is our maknae in the big room? And since when did Tzuyu like cuddling with Sana in her sleep?” Momo asked her girlfriend with too much curiosity. 

 

 

“You'll know later. For now let's eat.” Mina opened the door and pulled her girlfriend, who willing followed her towards the dining room when she said the word ‘eat’. 

 

 

“A round of applause for the couple who made it through the night!” Nayeon cheered as soon as the two Japanese entered the room and then loud cheers and claps filled the dining room. 

 

 

“And thank you God Jihyo for saving me from the wrath of an angry raccoon!” Jeongyeon shouts, praising Jihyo with Dahyun and Chaeyoung clapping as a sign of support. 

 

 

“Who says I'm letting you go without making you suffer?” Momo asked with a blank face and all that Jeongyeon could do was chuckle nervously and then in a blink of an eye, the raccoon was already chasing the frightened ostrich. 

 

 

“Shouldn't we stop them?” Jihyo asked while watching the roommates run around the house. 

 

 

“Nope. Jeongyeon deserves it somehow so let's just let them be.” Mina shrugged and took her seat. As she was pouring ketchup to her omelette, Nayeon suddenly stared at her with a smile on her face. 

 

 

“Yes unnie? Do you need something?” Mina slightly tilted her head and looked at Nayeon as well. 

 

 

“So.. how did you made up last night? Tell us what happened.” Nayeon demanded, her ears were ready to listen to what Mina has to say. 

 

 

“I also want to know what happened. Tell us, unnie, please~” Chaeyoung showed her rare yet effective aegyo just to please her unnie. 

 

 

“Do I have a choice?” Mina chuckled and before she was about to start, a tired Momo suddenly sat beside her and an overly tired Jeongyeon, who look a little horrible, sat in front of her where Nayeon is also sitting. 

 

 

“Since Momo's here, we'll tell the story together. So here's what happened...”

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

 

“Momo? Babe?” Mina calls as she approach the bed where her girlfriend is laying. 

 

 

Momo was covered with a blanket and with the addition of the dimmed room, where the one lamp beside Jihyo's bed is the only source of light, Mina would have thought that her girlfriend is asleep but since she know her well, she knew that Momo's still awake. 

 

 

“I know that you're still up.” Mina says before sitting on the end of the bed where Momo is currently at. 

 

 

“So?” Momo replied coldly as if there's ice in her word. 

 

 

Mina didn't mind about her girlfriend's tone, she's still up on fixing things as soon as possible. She knew that she shouldn't let this be until tomorrow. “Let's talk.”

 

 

“We have nothing to talk about, Myoui. I'm sleepy so let me sleep. If you want to sleep then your bed is just there, so go.” There wasn't any changes with Momo's cold tone, it was actually colder than earlier. 

 

 

Mina stood up which made Momo a little disappointed with how fast Mina gives up even if she was the one who told the latter to go. 

 

 

Momo was left surprised when the younger Japanese suddenly laid beside her, “Babe, can we please just talk?” Mina pulled the blanket, which Momo was using to cover her face, down and now they are face to face. 

 

 

“No.” With the short reply, Momo covered herself with the blanket once again before adding, “Just talk to Tzuyu instead.” 

 

 

Mina doesn't really know how should she react with that. For what she could remember, Momo's actually fond of the whole Mitzu thing to the point that she even took a photo of the two quiet members and chose to put it in the time capsule during their segment in vlive. But since she love her girlfriend so much, she promised herself to do something no matter how stubborn Momo is. 

 

 

“Okay, let's talk.” Mina went inside the covers, covering herself with the same blanket that Momo was using and now they're face to face with one another, again. 

 

 

“What's your problem, Mina? I said that I wanted to sleep. Don't you understand that?” Momo was between being annoyed and being mad but Mina didn't budge at all. 

 

 

“My problem? ‘This’ is my problem, Mo. You, being like that and not letting me fix things. You're upset, I get that. That's why I'm doing my best to make it up to you so could you at least just let me try?” Albeit the annoyed tone that Momo gave her, Mina said everything so calmly. 

 

 

“I'm not upset with anything, okay? Just go. I'm okay and there's nothing to be fixed so go. Leave me alone, please.” Momo said between gritted teeth, trying to stop her emotions from taking over. 

 

 

“You're saying that you're not upset but the way you act says otherwise. You're obviously not fine, Momo. We're obviously not fine. So please, let's talk.” Mina searched for the older's hand and when she found it, she held on it tightly. 

 

 

“I said I'm tired, Myoui. Take this opportunity to work things out with Tzuyu if you like.” Momo said with that stoic face of hers yet she didn't let go of Mina's hand. 

 

 

“Stop being like that, Momo.” Mina unconsciously heaved a deep sigh. 

 

 

“Stop being like what?” Momo's expressions changed, wanting answers. 

 

 

“Nothing.” The younger bit her lip to stop the emotions from flowing out. She didn't want to add fuel to Momo's anger. 

 

 

“No. Tell me! Stop being like what?” Momo demanded leaving Mina no choice but to talk. 

 

 

Mina closed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter