You're my first kiss

First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A devilish smirk crept on Jeongyeon's lips as the bottle pointed at Tzuyu. 

 

 

After their tiresome schedule, Nayeon suggested to play a game as soon as they got back to their dorm, saying that its a good day to spend some quality time together so the others had no choice but to agree. 

 

 

After changing in their comfortable clothes they immediately gathered at the living and as to Dubchaeng's request, they chose to play truth or dare. 

 

 

They've been playing for a whole 10 minutes and its about time that their maknae finally gets chosen by the bottle. 

 

 

“So Yoda, Truth or dare?” 

 

 

“Uhm.. Dare?” Tzuyu answered although quite reluctant 

 

 

“Woah, Tzuyu chose dare! This is a once in a lifetime achievement! Congrats my friend, you had finally took some risks” Chaeyoung patted Tzuyu's hair as she showcased a proud smile, making the youngest glare at her, “Okay, sorry. I'll stop” she chuckled nervously before retracting her hand from Tzuyu. 

 

 

“Well just like what Chae said, congrats for choosing dare. Now, I dare you to.. ” Jeongyeon looked around as if searching for something then continued talking after grabbing a small carton at the table beside her “Here's a pepero from the fans! So I dare you to do the pepero game but since I'm kind, I'll let you choose whom you want to do it with” She said with a smile but Tzuyu knows that there's something behind it. 

 

 

She looked at Nayeon and Jihyo like there was a huge 'X' sign on their faces before looking at Jeongyeon who was trying her best to smile at her innocently and Tzuyu could only shake her head, crossing Jeongyeon out of her choices as well. 

 

 

She thought about choosing either Dahyun or Chaeyoung but she remembered that they're dating so that's also a no. Now she's left with the three Japanese. 

 

 

She and Sana had been in a relationship for two months now and although they are dating, she’s a little shy to do the pepero game with her girlfriend in front of the others specially since they didn't announce their relationship yet so she skipped Sana and looked at Mina and Momo, causing her to fail to catch the disappointed look on Sana's face. 

 

 

‘Momo unnie is really bad at this kind of games. Whenever a game consists of using the mouth, she ends up kissing someone so I guess it'll be better to choose Mina unnie.’ she mentally congratulated herself as if she solved a mystery case. 

 

 

“I'll do it with Mina unnie” She announced, shocking everyone specially Sana who thought that Tzuyu would choose her without any second thoughts. 

 

 

“What? Why me? Why not Sana?” Mina asked immediately as she heard Tzuyu say her name. She knew about Tzuyu and Sana's relationship and since she have a girlfriend herself and doesn't want things to end up being complicated, she really wanted to decline. 

 

 

“Uhm…” Tzuyu couldn't think of any reasonable thing to say so Sana did it instead. 

 

 

“It's her choice to do it with you, Mina. She chose you, that's it. Let's not ask her any more questions.” Sana said with a slight bitterness on her tone 

 

 

“Okay... Here, Tzu.” Jeongyeon passed one pepero to Tzuyu which she gave to Mina and then Jeong signaled them to start already. 

 

 

Mina glanced at her girlfriend, Momo, asking for permission if she could do it and with a subtle nod from the latter, she placed the pepero between her lips, biting it. 

 

 

“I'll start, unnie..” Tzuyu started to bite on the other end, munching it slowly as nervousness slightly took a toll on her. 

 

 

She really felt sorry for dragging her Mina unnie into this but she has no choice since she and Sana can't be that obvious about their relationship. 

 

 

Mina being impatient and just wanted to get over this already, also started moving and took large bites on the snack, making Tzuyu more nervous. 

 

 

Tzuyu eventually stopped taking a bite and just let Mina do the job. Their lips were just a couple of centimeters away from each other so both of them thought of pulling away but just as they were about to, they felt a hand with a strong force on the back of their heads and before they even know it, their lips were already placed above each other's. 

 

 

Mina immediately pulled away and glanced at Momo who had a blank look plastered on her face. 

 

 

“I really hate you, Jeong” Between her gritted teeth, Mina told the girl who she knew made her and Tzuyu kiss. 

 

 

Sana excused herself, saying that she needs to go to the bathroom and Tzuyu swear, bids of sweat started forming on her forehead and she could only gulp real hard when she saw the look on Sana's face. 

 

 

She doesn't look mad actually but her expression were far too serious which is different from the bubbly Sana that she knew. 

 

 

“I guess that we should end this game already and get some rest. What do you say, guys?” Nayeon asked with a nervous chuckle, aware of the problem that Yoo Jeongyeon had caused. 

 

 

They all knew that Mina would have to make up with her Momoring because of what happened as well as the fact that a certain ostrich's life is at stake at the moment since a penguin and a racoon is currently planning her death but they didn't know that yoda and a shiba inu wants to kill her too since their relationship is still unknown to them. 

 

 

“Yeah, we should.” Momo answered with a blank face as she stood up and walked towards the direction of the big room, confusing the other members since she and Jeongyeon share the smallest room.

 

 

“I'll be sleeping in the big room. Me and Nayeon would exchange rooms tonight” Momo explained coldly, enough for everyone in the living room to shudder. 

 

 

“But I didn't agree to that y– nevermind” Nayeon was about to argue but Momo immediately closed the door shut. 

 

 

“This is all because of your stupid dares, Yoo. Now I have to fix things with Momo instead of resting peacefully on my bed after a tiresome day” Mina glared at the said girl before standing up, preparing herself to talk with an angry peach. 

 

 

“But I didn't know that Tzuyu would choose you!” Jeongyeon countered but Nayeon just flicked her forehead.

 

 

“It's still your fault for giving that dare to our maknae” Nayeon scolded, arms crossed against her chest. 

 

 

“But Dahyun and Chaeyoung were the one who thought of this game! How come I'm the only one at fault?” Jeongyeon retorted, still not accepting her defeat. 

 

 

“Why put the blame on us? We didn't do anything!” Chaeyoung said to defend both her and Dahyun. 

 

 

“They're right. They weren't the one who thought of the dare consisting a pepero resulting with two lips touching. Besides, if you didn't push Mina and Tzuyu's heads together then no kiss would happen.” Jihyo countered back with her voice full of authority. 

 

 

“Exactly. And so, this is all your fault.” Mina glared at her one last time before going after Momo. 

 

 

Once Mina had left, Nayeon took hold of Jeongyeon's ear and pulled her towards the smallest bedroom, scolding her on the way there even until the door was closed. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter