Kim Jisoo

Like Me / Like Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is a girl—a beautiful girl that happened to have such a beautiful smile. I do know her, I mean—who doesn't know Park Chaeyoung or should we call her Rosie? She's the most popular girl at my school... After Kim Jennie.

Her beautiful voice makes everyone falls in love with her—so do I.

Maybe you think I'm crazy. But I'm just crazy in love with her. Ew—but seriously, even though she doesn't even know I exist. Sad, but it's true.

Me? Famous? Hah, I have to laugh—Kim Jisoo never be relevant. I'm just an ordinary girl and only have one friend, her name is Lisa. She has 2 cats—Luca and Leo while I have Dalgom, oh and Lisa is also a weirdo—Hell, she's much worse than me. Had a crush on Jennie and often embarrassed herself in front of her.

"BOO!!" Someone scared the out of me and I knew who she was—Lisa.

"Ya! Stop that thing or you'll die"

She frowns as she showed me those puppy eyes every time I mad at her, "Jisoo is mad. Something is happening while I'm not around" She said.

Well, no, Lisa, you're just annoying.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Nah, it's you that annoys me so much. You should get a life"

"Well, my life is Jennie. Does it means I have to get her?" She said in confident which makes me laugh.

"Why??"

"Yeah, sure you can get her. She's Jennie Kim, the most popular girl at school while you—well, no one. No one knows you exist"

"Well, you know I exist"

"It doesn't count because I am as irrelevant as you," I said as I flicked her head using my fingers, "So stop imagining things like that"

She winced in pain as she caresses her big forehead, "It will bruise" she whispered but I still can hear her. I feel bad that I did it, but she kind of deserved it—then again, I just smiled at her as I pull her body into my embrace.

"You do love me!"

"Of course, you're my best friend. Of course, I love you"

She giggled like a cute little girl.

"Lisa, I think I'm going to stay a little longer at the library"

"Uhm, that's not a surprise"

Yep, she knew me well. It's not a surprise that I made my school's library as my second home. I often to stay there to just reading some books—Lalisa is not someone who likes to read a book, so, I often come to the library alone. Besides, Lisa is too loud. There was one time she even got kicked out of the room for being noisy.

"Guess I'll see you at home!" Lisa said as she waves her hand at me.

"Just don't burn the house down" I warned her with a stern look on my face.

She frowns, "It's only one time!"

"Still, you almost burn the house. Just stay the away from the kitchen. Order something instead"

"Fine, you know, you are slowly becoming my mother"

I snorted, "Yes, because your life is a mess so I have to take care of you like a mother. Now go away"

"Jeez. Fine, but give me a kiss first" She said as she hugs me tight, she pursed her lips to my face but I avoid her and hit her arms.

"No kiss for you, go away"

She chuckles, "You rude. But okay, I will try again next time" She said as she walks slowly leaving me behind.

"There will be no next time!" I half screaming in the hallway. Half people already left school so I'm sure Lisa heard what I just said to her.

I sighed, now it's me again, alone. I should head to the library soon before they're close. So, I keep walking. Since a lot of students are already leaving the school so the hallway is very quiet—until I heard some noises behind me, footsteps that getting closer to me and some people yelling. I keep walking but turn my head to see what is happening behind me.

It's Chaeyoung. She's running from her fans. Must be to face those people every day. Must be hard to get a lot of attention—especially with guys. Ew, I hate guys who only want to score a number by dating beautiful girls. Fortunately, Chaeyoung is smart enough not to fall in love with those jerks.

"Oh my god, where should I hide!" She hissed but still can be heard by me because she's standing a meter away from me.

With that panicked face, she took a glimpse at me. She was about to leave, "Go to the library. Trust me" My mouth suddenly said something without my consent. I just wanted to help.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter