Winter Child (1)

Brother-zone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[November 12th, 06.00 p.m kst]

"Unnie unnie! It's release!" Wheein made a noise while she running from outside. She came closer to Moonbyul and tapped repeatedly on Moonbyul's shoulder.

"BTOB! BTOB!" Hyejin too made a noise and joined Wheein who already sit on the couch. They both focused to listened the song together while sharing the same earphone. Moonbyul who still had to get her makeup done, wait patiently while she played with her phone.

"My hearttttttt" Wheein screaming and Hyejin joined with a sobbing sounds. They're now hugging each other tight while still made the same noise.

"I feel the heartbreak but I don't even date." said Hyejin that get squished by Wheein who tighten their hug while she poutted cutely. She nodded because she felt the same.

"Ya! Who's the next?" Moonbyul finished with her makeup and started to get up from the chair. Wheein and Hyejin are now bickering with each other about who's the next turn to get their makeup done.

"Unnie, be careful of your makeup, you might get cry." said Wheein won the childish fight and finally sitting in front of the mirror with Hyejin grunted as the background. Hyejin gone to grab some snack to calm herself.

"I'm going to listen it later then." she headed out from the room and met with Yongsun instead.

"Ya! The song! Have you check it?"

"Not yet unnie, maybe later." Moonbyul is about to walked out again but Yongsun held her wrist to restrained her. She gave her earphone to Moonbyul and put it on her palms.

"Check the song now and send him a message." said her with stern tone and entered the room with Wheein and Hyejin inside. Moonbyul clicked her tongue before decide to sat on the near couch. She started to listen to the song first with using Yongsun's earphone. She felt alright as she listened to the song but when she started to read the lyrics throughfully, she felt somehow could relate to it. She could feel the sadness within it but she's still strong enough to hold her tears from falling and ruined her makeup. She's about to watched the mv but she hesitant, in the end, she finally decide to watched the mv too. She's too immersed at the mv until she doesn't realize that Yongsun is now joined her, sat together on the same couch. She finished to watched the mv and felt somehow her vision get blurred, Yongsun offered her some tissue.

"Now, send him a message." she said while caressed and gently massage on Moonbyul's shoulder. Moonbyul only nodded while she tried to get rid the tears on the corner of her eyes.

"Congratulation! I listened well to your new song." she added the screenshot of the streaming and send it along with the message.

"I also watched the mv too." she added another. She didn't need to wait long until another reply came up.

"Thank you! How's it?" "Who's write the song this time?" "It's Hyunsik, why?" "Who hurt him? It such a great song anyway, indeed BTOB." "Did you cry after watch the mv?"

"YESSSS. YES, SHE JUST CRIED." and that's how Yongsun suddenly being extremely loud. She's been watched Moonbyul send a message to Minhyuk since she's the one who told her. Moonbyul doesn't even realize that Yongsun still there, sat beside her, and read every message that she send to Minhyuk.

"Unnie, stop it!" Moonbyul hit Yongsun's arm and the latter is screaming hard and yelped aloud because it's abit hurt. But then Yongsun laughed, because she's succed at teased Moonbyul. She ran back to the makeup room with exclamation screaming.

"SHE CRIED." and the makeup room suddenly being noisy. It's too noisy until Moonbyul couldn't even figured out what they are talking about probably they're now teased and mocked at her alot.

"A bit, the song is really hit me." her next reply came up after she decide to ignore the noisy sound from the makeup room.

"It always started with meet and then parted away. The cycle always been that way and keep repeating that way. But that doesn't mean you should be afraid to get into relationship."

Moonbyul sighed as she read at this reply. Does he tried to convince her again? What a sly squirrel, she thought.

"Some things will be remained as a beautiful memory, even thought it's painful enough when we recalled it again."

"That's how the title is Beautiful Pain?"

"Yeap, anyway, I'm waiting for your new song too. What's the song about?" Moonbyul chuckled a bit after she read that. What a coincidence but they both have the same theme for their song.

"It's about how to overcome the pain after breakup."

"What's with all the song suddenly about a breakup."

"I know right."

"Byul, when will you go to Hongkong?"

"Why?"

"Tell me beforehand, I had something to give for you. Well, actually I got the package but it's too much for myself. I already share it to my members and it still too much left. I'm planning to give you some, you must be like it too." Moonbyul furrowed her eyebrows while she's in her deep thought. What's that?

"I'll tell you the day before I'm going then."

"That's good. Fighting with your today schedule!"

"Yes, you too oppa, fighting!" Moonbyul done with her chatting with Minhyuk through katalk. She decide to went back to the makeup room which is now filled with noisy sound came from her Yongsun unnie sang a random song.

[ The day before Mamamoo went to Hongkong ]

"Byul unnie! You got a package!" Hyejin arrived while hugging a box and immediately bowed to her CEO because Moonbyul there still have a talked with him. Moonbyul only nods at Hyejin and eye-gesture to put the package on the table. Hyejin also replied with small nods and raised up her eyebrows in unison. Yongsun quietly join to the room and walked toward Hyejin. Yongsun get impatient and began to open the box. She stole a glance if Moonbyul already finished with her talk with the CEO or not before finally let out a calm voice.

"Byul, you got a lot of kimchi. It's great then we don't have to buy some and just pack all of this instead."

Moonbyul raised her eyebrow and made a confused face. She is joined Yongsun to look at how the box is filled with many canned kimchi. Her phone suddenly buzzed as she let out some canned kimchi from the box. It's a call from Minhyuk.

"Byul! Have you receive the package already?"

"Ah, so it's from you. Yes oppa, I just received it. It's really alot, thank you."

"No, it's not a big deal. Safe flight!" Moonbyul only replied with "Eung!" before the short phone call conversation ended. Yongsun who saw everything started to grin and tease Moonbyul.

"It must be from him, right? Are you both finally start to dating?" she asked.

"What's dating? Who?" Moonbyul only shook her head few times as the response, before she brought along the box with her.

 

[ November, 29th ]

Moonbyul getting ready since the dawn as she is such a fast-sleep person. She's arrived first at the salon to get her makeup done. She is somehow keep staring at her phone. Today is Minhyuk's birthday, but Moonbyul don't even send any text to him yet. She wants to prepare a surprise but today is the showcase day and her group song release. She's in a deep thought and decide that she would just act to forgot his birthday and greet him later with the surprise, or at least until the preparation is ready. Honestly, Moonbyul still don't have any idea about the surprise. She doesn't want to seems like she's prepared much but she still want to give something to him.

The showcase started and their song released online a few hours later. After she finished the schedule, she still doesn't check her phone because she had some works to do first.

"Congratulation! I listened well the song also watched the mv. I want to go to Hongkong too." the unread message from Minhyuk along with cute animated sticker emoticon, that finally she read as she's now at the car, heading toward her home because she's finished all schedule. Moonbyul slightly smiled and reply after she's done read the message.

"Thank you, oppa." Moonbyul didn't dare to reply much and she doesn't want to make their conversation going longer. She wait until he read the message, he read but then she didn't get any reply again.

"I'm sorry, oppa." She whispered quietly and turn off her phone and decide to thinking at what should she prepare as the surprise.

 

[ November, 30th ]

Moonbyul quietly scrolled the sns and found that Minhyuk recently spending his birthday with his family and friends. She's somehow glad that he has alot of people with him already. Maybe a single greet from her that she hasn't said yet, won't huurt him, she thought. Little did she know Minhyuk actually really wait for her greeting message.

"How come she doesn't said anything?" Minhyuk mumbles while she keep staring at his kakao chatroom with Moonbyul. He still hasn't got anything even the simple greeting message, from the person he is expected to.

"Who?" Changsub get curious as he drank his americano calmly. Minhyuk get startled, he thought that he jus had his own conversation within his mind, but he said it aloud instead.

"N-nothing."

"Moonbyul?" another deep voice is gave Minhyuk another heart attack because he startled again. This time is Hyunsik. Changsub look closely at Minhyuk's face, that look somehow upset. Minhyuk didn't reply and only throw a glare back at Hyunsik instead.

"Happy birthday!" Changsub patted Minhyuk's shoulder before get up to catch Sungjae. Hyunsik too tapped Minhyuk's shoulder gently while said a few words to comfort his second leader

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter