Agreement

Brother-zone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Byul, I'm going to go to my relative's house, it's in Gyeonggido. I'll bring Jjing with me because my mom told me so. If you want to stay here, please keep it clean. I saved some foods too for you also kimchi made by my mom. I'll leave it to you for a while. I'll be back at Saturday."

Moonbyul sighed right after she arrived at Yongsun's place but found that letter on the fridge instead. She dropped the plastic bag on the kitchen counter and opened the fridge, to grab some mineral water. She sat there blankly while stare at her plastic bag, she bought some pork belly. She insisted to eat it with Yongsun but Yongsun is not there. She sighed again as realized that the bottle already empty. She really hates to eat alone.

"Wheeinieee" she said with empty cheerful tone as her phone dialed up to certain number.

"Unnie, why? Are you alright?" strike directly to the point, Wheein always could sense something wrong happen if Moonbyul suddenly called her with a tone like that.

"Do you want to eat some pork belly?" blatanly she asked. At least, she should eat the pork belly that she already bought.

"Pork belly? Did you just buy it? Pork belly for lunch? Unnie you are really unexpected."

"Do you want it or nah?"

"Umm.... Unnie, I'm sorry. Actually, I'm on my way to Jeonju with Hyejin. I didn't know that you'll call for some pork belly treat. Should we go back?" Moonbyul grabbed her plastic bag and threw the empty bottle on the bin. She hurriedly step out from Yongsun's place.

"No, you guys better drive safely. Have fun?"

"Unnie, tell me what do you want, I'll be back tomorrow to bring things or food that you want." Moonbyul ended the call with another empty 'Okay, see ya' that delivered with her cold tone.

She stopped by to a Coffee Shop to bought an Ice Americano. She stood there quietly, wait for her coffee in the queue, until someone suddenly tapped her shoulder. She startled as she found unexpected person that actually she doesn't wish to meet at the moment.

"What's wrong with that look?" Moonbyul about to answer but she ignore the guy to took her order instead. After that, she leave the coffee shop really obviously. It's clear enough that she's tried to avoiding that guy. The guy realize and also walked out from the Coffee shop to followed Moonbyul's step.

"Hey hey, wait." He finally catch Moonbyul's wrist and made her stop. Moonbyul glare at the guy and tried to loose her wrist from him but it's no use.

"What's that?" He referred to the plastic bag that Moonbyul hold.

"Why you're asking too much question?"

"Because you haven't answer my first question." Moonbyul sighed at him. She's about to answer but she glare at him, tried to told him to loose his grip on her wrist.

"Okay, I'm sorry." He loose her wrist and wait Moonbyul to really answer to him.

"I don't know what to answer with your first question and this is pork belly."

"Pork belly? Good, I'm hungry. Let's eat that." He took the plastic bag and hold her wrist again while pulled her for a little run toward his car.

"Where will we go?" Moonbyul asked him but he insisted Moonbyul to come in first and talked. She let out another sighed again before really going into his car. He offered a bottle of water to her while put his seatbelt afterward.

"Because you keep sighed." as if he answered to Moonbyul's unspoken question.

"Minhyuk oppa.."

"Great, you called my name. Byul, I'm hungry and you happen to brought pork belly so we're going to eat that together. I'll grill it for you."

"Where?" Minhyuk mumbled at her sudden question and began to think. He actually just want to be with her. He's not that hungry but he's somehow glad to suddenly meet her because Moonbyul have been ignore him almost a week after he gave her the contract. And they haven't reach any agreement yet.

"If you happen to know place with rooftop, let's go there." Moonbyul gave the answer since she knew that Minhyuk doesn't really have any idea.

"Let's go to my place?" Moonbyul throw another glare to Minhyuk, because she knew his place doesn't have a rooftop. Before she could speak up her words, Minhyuk's voice could be heard again.

"I got a nice balcony with nice view." He smiles and ruffles Moonbyul's hair afterwards. Moonbyul grunted as she fixed her bangs and Minhyuk still smiling but now he's more focused at driving.

"Whatever." Moonbyul drink her ice americano in silent and tried to make herself busy with her phone.

Minhyuk really drove her to his place. Moonbyul didn't said much and only sighed a few times. Minhyuk patiently wait for Moonbyul to followed his step. They both walked up in silence ever since the way he drove her until now but Minhyuk doesn't really mind it. He doesn't want to seems in a rush and it might burdened her. While they're at the lift, Minhyuk busy to check Moonbyul while the latter still tried hard to make herself busy with her phone, turn out Moonbyul only scrolled her phone without really doing anything. Familiar 'ding' lift sounds appear and they're arrived. Minhyuk hold Moonbyul's back while lead her to his apartment. He opened the door and wait for Moonbyul to also stepped in. He quietly close his door and put his key on the cabinet near the door, he removed his coat, and hung in there.

"Make yourself just like at home." said Minhyuk as soon as they step in to his apartment.

"Where's your dog?" Moonbyul asked when she found the dog house is empty.

"My mom took him to the vet and because I'm going to be busy with my new drama so he's with my mom." Moonbyul nodded lightly. She put her phone and her wallet on the table and start to remove her coat. She walked to Minhyuk that struggling at kitchen to help him. And that's how they both started doing the teamwork to prepare little pork-belly grill corner at Minhyuk's balcony. While Minhyuk busy to prepare the stove and pan to grill, Moonbyul prepare the rice and side dish.

"You're really so poor you only have kimchi." said Moonbyul while she prepare the instant rice and cooked it with microwave.

"No. No. My mom must be leave some tofu stew or something. Check again at the cupboard or the fridge."

"How many rice do you want?" asked Moonbyul while she searched for the stew.

"Oh, here your fish-bone stew." Moonbyul found the stew and stared to examined it.

"Great, Two bowls of rice for me." Minhyuk answer with stole a glance at Moonbyul. Moonbyul walked toward him with fish-bone stew on a pot and Minhyuk finally succeed at prepare the stove and start to boil the soup first. Moonbyul went back again to took the rice and put it down on the little table at the balcony. She also put kimchi, brought a cider, and her ice americano.

"I had soju if you want."

"No, you're crazy. The sun is still up there." Moonbyul scold him but Minhyuk gone and ignore her. He went back with two bottle of soju also four beer cans.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter