fin

Home Sweet Home
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sana and Momo were lying down on the sofa watching Saturday morning cartoons with half-lidded eyes and even breaths when a lock clicked from the front door, disrupting the peace. An overzealous Jeongyeon peeped her head from behind the wall into their line of sight, smiling at the view of her cuddled lovers.

"I'm baaaaack!" She ran over and plopped on top of the both of them, planting a quick peck on each and ruffling their hair. 

Sana and Momo chuckled, lazily grinning and leaning their heads into the embrace. "Welcome home." They pressed their lips respectively to either side of Jeongyeon's cheeks. Momo's kiss was soft and sweet and full of love. Sana's kiss reverberated through the lulled air with a giant 'mwah!'

Jeongyeon beamed unabashedly at the show of affection, placing her hands behind their heads to keep them close for just a little bit longer. 

"You were gone for so long this time," Sana whined, pouting and placing another trail of small kisses down the side of Jeongyeon's face and ending where it met her earlobe, nibbling on it thereafter.

Jeongyeon sighed in bliss, giving a wistful smile as her eyes glossed over, welling up with a cornered tear. "I know, the tour was more successful than the company thought so we added more dates. For the fans, you know?" She squeezed both of their arms tighter around her. "I missed you two so much, though."

Momo nodded, punching her lightly. "Next time you leave, we're going to throw an extra big celebration to prepare ourselves." She leaned her head onto Jeongyeon's shoulder, exhaling. "The place becomes a pigsty when you leave," she chuckled. 

"Yeah, I can see that," Jeongyeon remarked, gazing at the empty candy wrappers strewn across the coffee table and the various pieces of popcorn settling on the rug underneath.

Sana and Momo laughed, embarrassingly rubbing their napes. "Yeah, we got a little.. carried away last night." Sana's cheeks tinted a light pink. "See, this is what happens when you're not here to ground us." She gave another set of kisses atop Jeongyeon's head, craning her head to exude extra force into them, bouncing enthusiastically with more smooches. 

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes, but smiled nevertheless. 

"Do you want to order in breakfast? There's still some coffee left in the canister if you want," Momo said. 

"Mmm, I'm in the mood for a hot bowl of samgyetang," Jeongyeon declared, lea

Please log in to read the full chapter