gala

seasons of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How do I look?" Jaejoong asked, buttoning his maroon Gucci suit.

Han Geng glanced at him for a split second before focusing on his phone again. "Not bad."

The younger frowned. Not bad? He was all dolled up and dressed to kill and all he got was a 'not bad?'

He turned around and faced the mirror, frown deepening as he checked his appearance. Now that he looked closely, his eye makeup did sort of clash with his suit. Well, that wouldn't do. He needed to look his absolute best tonight.

Jaejoong hurriedly took his clothes off and draped them over the couch, uncaring that he was practically in the middle of his walk-in closet and that his friend was sitting just a few feet away.

He took a bespoke velvet suit jacket and held it up. "Is this better?"

"Mhmm."

"You're not even looking!" Jaejoong whined while putting his chosen outfit on.

"I don't know why you're fussing so much. Jung Yunho will still find you beautiful no matter what you wear."

"I'm not just trying to look good," he retorted. "I want to get laid."

Han Geng snorted. "Well, you look delectable. Now come on, Cinderella. Your carriage is waiting."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter