halloween party

seasons of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're back," Changmin said, sipping his beer as he loosened the tie of his pilot costume.

"Had a little fun, did you?" Yoochun teased, face breaking into a grin as he took in Yunho's appearance - hair mused and a hint of red lipstick around his mouth, looking a little out of place on his Zoro ensemble. 

Yunho just smirked and took the nearest shot glass, downing the drink inside. "Where's Junsu?" he asked.

"Probably dancing." 

"Or entertaining his guests. Oh, wait. I see his bright pink hair coming towards us."

"Hey, guys," Junsu chirped. "I want you to meet someone. This is Jaejoong. He just transferred to our uni," he said, gesturing towards a gorgeous male dressed as a vampire. "And these are my friends. Changmin, Yoochun, and Yunho."

"Nice to meet you," Jaejoong greeted them. The smile he gave Yoochun and Changmin was polite but turned coquettish when he locked eyes with Yunho.

The rest of the group watched confused as Jaejoong approached Yunho and reached his hand out to cup his face.

"Sorry I got some of my lipstick on you," he apologized, using his thumb to wipe the corner of the other's mouth.

 

 

written for @jungdeeks as an apology for taking so long to finish the fic i promised her :(

(actually, i wrote the next three drabbles for her too)

inspired by this tweet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter