apple juice. // part two

apple juice


“I cant believe this...” Minjoo muttered in disbelief as they walked down to the hallway. Students were staring at them ever since they got out of the hell place.

 

Yujin scoffed. “It's not that bad. That old hag once tied me up in a chair for hours as a punishment, without food and drink, i was just locked up in some place.” She said, not even glancing at Minjoo.

 

The older girl glared at her. “Not bad? I'm literally handcuffed together with you until after class! Miss Bae is insane! Ugh, i just wanted to be locked up and be tied up in a chair than be stuck with you for the whole day.” She hissed as she lifted their handcuffed hands.

 

Yes, this is their punishment. Miss Bae handcuffed their both wrist and will be not taken off until the class is over. She also mentioned that Yujin will also sit in on the older's class because they cant seperate. And now, people are staring at them, weirdly.

 

“How will i eat properly? Heck, what if i suddenly have a urge to pee. ing hell!” Minjoo mumbled, Yujin heard it but ignored her whinings.

 

“Minjoo!!!” A loud voice can be heard across the hallway, and Minjoo instantly whipped her head where the voice came from.

 

It was Eunbi and she's running towards them with Chaewon following. The older girl looked so worried.

 

“We've heard what happened! It's the talk of the school actually. Are you okay? Did Miss Bae punished you?” Eunbi said, hastily checking Minjoo's whole existence, trying to spot a bruise or wound.

 

Minjoo sighed and weakly nodded. “Yeah, i'm okay. Mr. Lee hates me now though. And regarding about the punishment.” She paused to lift her and Yujin's chained hands again. Eunbi and Chaewon's jaw dropped.

 

The orange head blinked. “Well, it's not that bad to be honest. I heard from Yujin that she once was locked up while she's tied on a chair. Yah, Yujin, look at what you did.” She said and crossed her arms. The taller girl narrowed her eyes on her and snapped.

 

“Uhm?! It's not entirely my fault? She's the one who's running at the hallway, unnie! I'm not the one who to blame only. That isnt also the reason why we're tied up. That old hag, i mean, Miss Bae— punished us because Minjoo threw a shoe on me and i did what i usually do, plus, she said this can improve our mutual hatred for each other to good friends.” Yujin explained, looking bored as usual.

 

Chaewon looked satiesfied but Eunbi was still zoning out. “I—... I dont know what to say anymore. Good luck, i guess, you need an absolute teamwork there so it'll be a little bit easier to move around.” The oldest said and shook her head. With that, Minjoo and Yujin unconciously looked at each other then frowned before turning their head back again, real quick. Chaewon didnt missed that, she saw that unknown spark between them, she needed to be observant more.

 

They finally went to Minjoo's class after that and ignored all the stares coming from the students.

 

Yujin was really smart, Minjoo learned. She could be just a good and wise student but she chose the badder way, what a waste of knowledge, Minjoo had thought.

 

The older girl was obviously on a higher grade while Yujin is a grade lower but the taller girl looked like she already know all the lessons and topic that the teacher was supposed to be teaching.

 

Yujin also insisted to take a quiz also on science (one of the reason why Minjoo ran late and bumped with this troublemaker) even if she had just read the lesson once and even got a perfect score. Minjoo was shocked, so shocked. Even all of her classmates was beyond shocked also because who would know that this piece of trouble was actually a genius?

 

They also made a great teamwork of controlling their hands. Yujin was sitting beside her of course, first, Minjoo tried her best not be close with her but their cuffed hands will be hanging between and it'll be uncomfortable, except that she doesnt care, she doesnt want Yujin near her because her heart was wildly beating. Yujin also didnt mind it and let their hands dangle between their chair even if her hand and arm were getting numb.

 

In the end, Yujin pulled her chair closer because she saw how Minjoo struggled a lot because it, ah no, she meant because she's the one who's having a hard time, not Minjoo— she doesnt care about that girl.

 

The older girl didnt thought of it much. And tried to listen at her classes well.

 

And in lunch, they struggled a lot since Minjoo's dominant hand or her right hand was the one that was cuffed at Yujin's left one. The older girl had a hard time on eating, her grumbling stomach didnt helped also. Her friends just ignored her and just clowned her that she cant eat, but deep inside, she knows her friends was planning something because of the constant teasing look that was threw to her.

 

Until finally, Yujin sensed that Minjoo's friends wont help her eat, she just gave in, even if she doesnt like sharing her food. She fed Minjoo her own food. The older girl was hesitant and shy at first, even giving some remarks but also gave up after her stomach growled for the nth time. Yes, Yujin did really fed Minjoo, the older even ate more than the taller girl.

 

And another yes, they only shared one spoon only. Minjoo didnt noticed that until they finished eating, and her friends teasing them. She just thought that she forgot it out of hunger.

 

The afternoon classes was still normal as ever but Yujin was added and their cuffed hands.

 

Finally, class is over. Minjoo cant get any happier because she will be free from this wolf, she thought.

 

She literally dragged Yujin to the office even if the girl wasnt still finished fixing her things. “Slow down, gorilla! Geez, you badly wanted to be seperated from me, huh?” The taller girl groaned as she let her body get dragged like a rag doll.

 

“Yes, so shut up and hurry up!” Minjoo hissed and fastened her pace.

 

Yujin felt a sudden ache from her heart but chose to ignore it.

 

 

“Done. You two should be in good terms now, Kim Minjoo-ssi, tried to avoid this person as much as possible.” The dean spoke as she picked the lock of the cuff and putted it to the table.

 

Minjoo rubbed her wrist, and nodded eagerly. “Will do, Ma'am!” Meanwhile, the taller girl was grumpier now.

 

“I'am not a criminal.” Yujin muttered before striding towards the exit and pushed the door, close with a loud thud, leaving the two woman inside suprised. Yoonjung was confused at how the troublemaker acted, she doesnt act grumpy whenever she was caught doing some pranks and dragged to her office.

 

The girl was also confused, Yujin wasnt that grumpy earlier. Yeonjung just shook her head. “Weird. Why was she grumpy? Did you did something displeasing to her?” She asked the equally dazed and confused girl.

 

Minjoo shook her head. “No! I didnt even talked to her much.” She replied, scratching her head.

 

Yoonjung just nodded. “Okay, you may go then. I hope Yujin wont bother you anymore.” She said and the girl smiled at her then bowed before going outside.

 

The dean lets out a sigh. “That kid. Why was she upset to be uncuffed with Minjoo?” She whispered to herself before turning her attention to the paperworks.

 

While Minjoo walked down to the empty hallway, she cant help but to think deeply. The words that came from Yujin's mouth yesterday still haunts her. She just wanted a peaceful life but it looked like the taller girl wouldnt let it.

 

She was too busy thinking that she didnt even noticed Yujin at the gates, waiting for her.

 

The taller girl didnt said anything, though, she just watches Minjoo walked to the other way, looking dazed. She felt offended that the girl didnt even noticed her but she noticed that Minjoo was thinking so deeply so she let her.

 

“Kim Minjoo. I wanted to ruin you.” Yujin whispered, before walking at the opposite direction where Minjoo went to.

 

 

Minjoo grogily walked to the gates, yawning. She slept late again because she stayed up late to watch some movies that can distract her. It was successful but she didnt realized that it was already two in the morning when she stopped watching.

 

Suddenly, a boy— a junior to be exact, popped infront of her, blocking her way. The sleepy girl just stared at him, he was holding a coffee cup as he smiles at her.

 

“Good morning, Minjoo-sunbae! I just wanted to give you so coffee that could boost your up! You do look you needed one.” The junior greeted with a wide grin on his lips. The boy was handsome, and looked appealing but Minjoo wasnt interested, she just found him cute.

 

The sleepy girl threw her a small smile. “Yeah... That could do.” She muttered and the boy handed the coffee to her. Minjoo instantly took a sip, badly wanted to have caffeine at her system. But she realized something, the coffee tasted like a salt water.

 

With no hesitation, she spitted it at the ground below her. Coughing, she looked at the junior who's already laughing at her, with wide eyes.

 

“What the heck is this!?” She huffed, tossing the cup of salty coffee somewhere. She felt her blood boiling and her drowsiness was fading. The junior snorted at her.

 

“Heh, it's a coffee but mixed with three spoons of salt!” He replied, throwing a smug look. “It was from Master Yujin! Here, gorilla!” He added before throwing a paper at her before dashing away. Some students were gawking at her, some looked at her with pity, some looked at her feeling entertained at what they witnessed.

 

But Minjoo cared less than that and harshly opened the letter that was from that troublemaker. As she reads, her anger just rises and rises.

 

Hello, Kim Minjoo-ssi! Good morning too, do you liked the gift from me? I even woke up minutes earlier than my usual time just to make that special coffee for you! :]

As you can see, i'm true to my words! When i said i will bother you for the rest of your life, i would gladly do it. When i drop words, its a promise to me. A promise that i cant break, that's why i rarely leave words to people. It seems like you're one of the few lucky people that i chose! This day is the official first day i would make your life a leaving hell... <3

 

Xoxo, Yujin ;)

 

Minjoo crumpled the paper out of anger and tried to calm herself down before walking to her classroom. She didnt forgot to rip the paper into half and throwed it to the nearest trash bin. She will just ignore it.

 

But she will admit, she felt suddenly scared. She doesnt want to beg the taller girl to stop bugging her since it was like admitting defeat.

 

 

The next day, she walked with Yena. They were happily laughing around the corridor when some juniors again blocked their way and threw a fake tarantula to Minjoo, causing the girl to faint. She hated spiders, even if it was a toy.

 

When she opened her eyes, she was in the infirmary with Eunbi, Hyewon, and Yena looking at her with worried face. She also found a note on her pocket, it was from Yujin again.

 

Tarantula just for you, mylady! 2nd day <3

 

Yujin!!!! :]

 

Minjoo swore, she wanted to kill her that time but chose to ignore it as she doesnt want more bigger trouble.

 

 

And it continued like that everyday. Each day, new pranks, and it was getting worser. Her friends advised her to report it to the office but she insisted not to. Chaewon was furious and tried to talk with the taller girl but, Yujin was always missing. But there would be also a time that Yujin wont pull a prank on her.

 

This day wasnt special also, she prepared at what prank was going into her way again. She even felt paranoid at her surroundings because Yujin doesnt choose any certain time or place, she would ruin her anytime even at class.

 

Lunch time came and there were still no pranks, she cant help but to sigh in relief. She went to the cafeteria with her friend. And she kinda expected what will greet her there.

 

Someone threw a bucket of water with frogs to her. She was frozen on her position and her friends was beyond shock when they spotted a green animal jumping around at the drenched Minjoo. There's also a few frogs resting at her shoulders and head.

 

She heard a familiar laugh behind but she cant react, her eyes was getting blurry and her whole body started to shake, her hearing was also getting dull.

 

Her friends was horrified, they cant move. Some students were laughing and some dont, feeling pitiful towards Minjoo.

 

Yujin smirked as she looked at the taller girl, not moving. Chaewon snapped at her direction, her eyes was bloodshot in anger.

 

“You stupid ! Ahn Yujin! I swear you'll die if something happened to my friend!” Chaewon shouted, very angry. The taller girl froze also, guilt suddenly eating her up when she realized how pitiful and pathetic Minjoo looked.

 

Yena shooed away the frogs and cupped Minjoo's pale face. “Minjoo, ignore it. Just imagine, that it was just some bunnies, okay?” She softly said but the girl kept mum as her eyes started to get gloomy.

 

Eunbi was alarmed. “Yena! Hold her still— holy !” As soon as she said that, Minjoo's body gave up.

 

“Hyewon! Call the ambulance, !” Chaewon shouted as she rushed towards her friend's unconcious figure. Hyewon hastily took out her phone to call the ambulance.

 

The students were shocked but Eunbi just shouted at her. “ y'all, call the teachers!” She shouted and the students started crambling out of the cafeteria and some stayed.

 

Yujin's brain was malfunctioning. She dashed towards Minjoo's unconcious body and shoved the people away, carrying her in a bridal style. Eunbi and Chaewon tried to stop her but she cant even think anymore. The ambulance was taking so long.

 

She dashed out of the scene immediately, carrying a unconcious Minjoo on her arms. All she can think was she's so stupid for doing this to her so the latter's attention would be on her, she was so stupid, a dumb .

 

She just wont admit that she's inlove with this girl that made her push this horrible idea to happen because she just wanted Minjoo's attention on her, stupid and selfish. She didnt even thought of the consequences that might happen to the older girl, like now. Yes, she's inlove with Minjoo, she's still indenial until now.

 

“Ahh, . I-I'm very sorry, M-Minjoo. Please forgive me, i-i'am a dumb and crazy for you but wont admit. I-I love you.” She cried as she sobs hard while running to the gates.

 

It was actually love at first sight. It was a week before they met in the cafeteria, when she stole her apple juice. Yujin sometimes ditch class and would hid at the music room that was rarely been used. When she arrived there, there's a faint sound of piano being played can be heard and she checked it out.

 

There was a girl, playing the piano, passionately. She cant help but to watch her, she was so beautiful that she made Yujin felt things that she havent felt in her whole life.

 

She was too blinded that she didnt even realized Minjoo must've felt.

 

Part of her doesnt want to Minjoo to accept her apologies, and just hate her forever, she deserves it, anyway. She's unexperienced with love, so she doesnt know what to do, she's good at pranking so she used it to show Minjoo how she her attention was only to her. Plus, She lowkey just wanted the older girl to notice her always.

 


Stupid, Ahn Yujin, you ! Making the love of your life faint...


Yujin sobbed like a child at the gates, thinking of how stupid she was for not thinking further when she vowed that she would bother Minjoo. She was annoyed that the girl payed no mind to her pranks that why she did it more harsh than before. She's an immature brat, a real troublemaker. She's smart, but she's too weak when it comes to Minjoo and love.

 

 

 

“You can just confess like a normal human would do.”

 

 

 

The taller girl stopped sobbing and slowly looked at the girl on her arms. Minjoo's eyes was still closed but the girl was definitely concious.

 

“Stop crying, you look stupid. I cant believe i went concious after a few seconds of me, passing out. I heard everything though.” She suddenly spoke again, before flattering her eyes open.

 

Yujin's heart started beating, not from nervousness but because of Minjoo's gaze was on her. “M-Minjoo-ssi...”

 

“Why didnt you just researched how to make a your crush swoon over you. Stupid . But i cant blame you, you're young and inexperienced plus you lived by pranking and fooling around, not suprised that you do prank stunts on me as showing how you like me.” The older girl explained making Yujin cry like a baby again.

 

Minjoo chuckled at how awful Yujin looked, the taller girl was probably going to blame herself forever. Of course, the girl was angry for doing horrible stuffs on her but she cant stay mad at people for too long. That's how kind-hearted Minjoo is, but for Yujin's case, it was different. She hated the taller girl but after hearing her reason, her heart melted. Yujin doesnt even realized that she likes the latter and she doesnt know any single thing about love as she only knew how to pull some pranks to people.

 

Yujin wasnt bad, Minjoo knew that. Chaewon told some few things about the taller girl when she was asking for advice how to avoid the pranks. The orange head was also suprised that Yujin was doing that yet Minjoo didnt do anything wrong. The latter was aware that Yujin can only be evil to some few bad people, she wont do anything bad to innocent ones. Chaewon also told her that Yujin always go to the orphanages and animal shelters to donate and volunteer. And theres many times the taller girl always catch devil teachers at their school and report it to Dean Bae. The orange haired girl knew it was only the few good things Yujin did, there's still many happenings that she still doesnt know.

 

To Minjoo, Yujin was a hidden hero.

 

“I'm not angry at you, to be honest, that was shocking.” She said, sighing. “I know you wont do stupid things without reasons.” She added before glancing at the crying girl.

 

“But what you did to me was a false. I hated frogs to death more than spiders thats why i fainted.” Minjoo nuttered.

 

“I-I'm really sorry. I promise not to do it again.” Yujin stuttered, sniffing.

 

“But i thought you keep your words well? You can still bother me though but not in this stupid way.” The older girl said.

 

Yujin's chest was so heavy. She's full of guilty.

 

“W-Why does the ambulance taking so long, and also your f-friends?” The taller girl noticed making Minjoo giggle.

 

“Oh about that. I know what you're planning for today. I saw you yesterday at the school's pond, catching some frogs so i prepared. It's a good oppurtunity to overcome my fear to frogs and see how if you do really care about me. My friends knew and i asked them to act, especially Chaewon. They're good actresses, right?” Minjoo finally blurted out the secret plans making the taller girl felt like she was caught doing a murder or something. She was so guilty and embarrassed, Minjoo possibly saw how she slipped to the water too when a frog jumped over her face.

 

“I... have no right to be mad, right?” Yujin muttered.

 

Minjoo puckered her lips and thought for a second. “Nope. I mean, you did worst to me, what i did cant be compared to what you did to me for the past two months.” She replied making the taller girl pout.

 

“Can you put me down?” She asked and Yujin instantly did so. Her legs was still weak and she almost fell again if the taller girl didnt held her on time.

 

Minjoo stared at Yujin who's looking like a scared puppy. She was looking at the floor, cant bring herself to look straight into the older's eyes.

 

“Arent you going to say something to me?” The older girl asked, fixing her wet hair and clothes. Yujin sighed and pouted but she obeyed to answer the question like a obidient puppy she is for Minjoo.

 

“F-For everything horrible i did to you for two months. I'm r-really sorry, Minjoo-ssi. I w-wont do it again. Instead, i'll take care of you and i will always think my next steps further and the possible consequences of it. P-Please forgive me, i really did not mean to hurt you, i'm stupid. I-I understand if you wont forgive me, what i did to you was unforgivable.” Yujin apologized, constantly looking at the older's reaction. She also looked she was about to break down again anytime soon.

 

Minjoo was satiesfied. “Psh. I cant stay mad at someone. I forgive you. I'm confident that you wont do that again.” She paused. “But there's another one i wanna hear again. Say it to me again.” She said, smiling widely.

 

Yujin's eyes widened. She knew what the older girl's talking about but she's too embarrassed and shy to say it infront of her. But she's whipped for Minjoo and she would gladly do it, the older also looked she's waiting for it to hear. She's a dog and Minjoo's her owner.

 

“I—” She paused, her face getting warm.

 

Minjoo hummed, gesturing her to continue.

 

Yujin took a deep breath. “Iloveyousomuchimcrazyforyoualso.”

 

The older girl was bewildered at the speed talking, she didnt caught what Yujin said. “What? Talk slower.” She said.

 

Yujin swore she just wanted the ground to eat her up.

 

“I love you so much. I'm crazy for you also.”

 

She finally said more slower and more serious. She assured that Minjoo can hear it and the words will be planted on her brain.

 

Meanwhile, Minjoo was feeling jittery. She received many petty confessions from guys and girls but it never made her feel like this. This strong and foreign feeling. Yujin's confession was making her heart flip in happiness, and make her face warm.

 

“I cant answer for now but i know, there's also something, Yujin-ssi. Please work harder to get me.” The older girl finally said, staring at Yujin's eyes. She saw how the taller girl's gloomy and sad eyes turned into hopeful and bright one. Yujin also flashed her charming dimple-smile at her, making heart bounce again.

 

They stared and smiled at each other for a while until Yujin took a step forward to hug the other girl. She engulfed her into a tight hug, snaking her arm to Minjoo's waist and rested her head at her shoulders, not minding the drenched clothes. The older was suprised at the bold act but hugged her back anyway.

 

“I cant believe you gave this idiot and apple juice thief a chance.” She whispered. Minjoo chuckled. “I cant believe also.”

 

Their moment was ruined by the teachers and students running towards them but Yujin didnt pulled away.

 

“Miss Ahn, Miss Kim—” They all stopped when they saw the scene infront of them, minus the four other idiots, they were giving theirselves a thumbs up for doing a great job. Chaewon kinda knew that Yujin has a crush on her friend. She once visited Yujin's house but the latter wasnt there but her doors was not locked so she under-covered as a spy and went to the taller girl's room. There, she saw the scattered letters about how confused Yujin was whenever she saw her friend.

 

In Yujin's bulletin board she saw Minjoo's class schedule and stolen pictures of the mentioned girl. There's even a list of Minjoo's possible whereabouts when she's missing at the house. Chaewon was furious because that was personal and it can considered stalking. But later on, she found out that Yujin was following Minjoo everywhere she goes to check if she was okay, thanks to the taller girl's friend, Chaeyeon. Minjoo has few stalkers and Yujin decided to do something to those creeps. Chaeyeon told everything she knew to the orange head. Since then, Chaewon wasnt furious anymore at the taller girl. Also thanks to the few letters she had read, she finally understood why Yujin kept bugging Minjoo at the school but chose to shut up and let the two fix it themselves.

 

So seeing them hugging was making her glad and relieved.

 

Back to the two girls. Minjoo was having a hard time, she likes the affection that the wolf was giving her but she really felt uncomfortable to the stares and her clothes.

 

“Hey come on, Yujin-ssi. Get off me. People are looking, plus, i really need to take a bath now. I smell like frog and my hair was a little bit slimy.”

 

 

It's been three months ever since that happened. Yujin was punished for the prank stunt she did to the older girl, but she deserved it so she didnt complained. Minjoo was finally relieved that there's no more pranks coming in. The juniors or Yujin's minions also apologized of what they did to her even if it was an order, she forgive them as she always do.

 

The taller girl really did her words. She took care of the older girl, and instead of new pranks, she give Minjoo flowers, chocolates, and other romantic things to her everyday. Who wouldnt know that this piece of trouble will be romantic?

 

Every students who's single envied Minjoo so much because Yujin always treat her like she's her princess, which was she's kind of do.

 

Yujin was also in the good terms with the four girls and already close friends with them. She always eat lunch with them and even hang out with them.

 

The taller girl stopped her stealing habits as Minjoo told her to but her pranking was still there but not much harsher than in the past, she got a permission from the older girl anyway, as long as she has a reason, it'll be fine and Minjoo also said it was one of her habits that she liked from her.

 

And in that three months, they learned many things about each other

 

In the present, Minjoo took the younger girl into a date to her favorite place. This was the first time the older girl invited her to a date. They werent still official but Yujin doesnt care, she can wait, besides, they're acting like a couple now. She's contented with that. She can feel that Minjoo already have a strong feelings towards her.

 

“Ooh, wow. Where did you found this place?” Yujin asked as they reached the place. It was located on the hills near Minjoo's house, they walked inside the dark forest for a few minutes before reaching their destination.

 

There's a small lake near the edge of the hill and the view was breath-taking. The sun was setting and the lights of the buildings below was slowly being one by one.

 

Minjoo shrugged. “When i was younger, i used to run away from my parents because they always force me to learn how to play violin and ballet but my passion is to play piano. So, i accidently discovered this. It's my hide out and i havent visited this place for a year now. The water was still clean.” She explained as she sat down to the big rock near the lake while Yujin followed her.

 

They talked about their childhood for a while until the sun fully sets, and the moon and stars started to appear.

 

Minjoo took it as the right time.

 

“Hey, Yujin.” She slowly called the girl beside her who's attention was on the sky. “Yeah, unnie?” The taller replied, still not sparing Minjoo a glance.

 

The older cant help but to admire the scene, Yujin's side profile was an art. She's lucky to have a girl like her, Yujin was every people dreamed of. She looks playful outside but a softie and humble inside.

 

“I'm ready to answer now. You've been showing me how you love and care for me. I wont say any long corny speeches, i'm going straight to the point now.” Minjoo said in her gentle tone making Yujin snap her head on her, eyes wide.

 

“Maybe, our start was bad but thanks to that unfortunate events, we learned to admire each other. I know my future with you will be amazing. I'm also confident you will take care of my heart well.” She added, staring straight to Yujin's shocked eyes.

 

“Ahn Yujin, i'm inlove with you.” Minjoo said, finally. “I fell inlove to a troublemaker, wolf, apple juice thief, prankster, and immature girl. But no regrets.” She said, grinning as she watched Yujin's jaw drop.

 

The taller girl was beyond suprised at the confession. Her heart was bursting in happiness. She was speechless.

 

“I know you badly want me to ask something. Go on.” Minjoo spoke again as she stared lovingly at her dazed lover.

 

Yujin finally snapped into reality and tried to calm herself. Minjoo wanted her to ask 'it', instead of her when she's the one who confessed now. The older girl knew how she badly wanted to ask it when the time comes, and it was today.

 

“Okay, you said that you're inlove me too. Then,” Yujin took a deep breath.

 

“Kim Minjoo, the love of my life, my gorilla, and my only princess. Will you be my girlfriend?” She asked, grin slowly creeping up to her face.

 

The older girl smiled widely. “Yes, i would love to.” She replied, blushing.

 

Yujin hastily stood up and finally lets out the squeal she's been holding back and even shouted 'yes!' multiple times like she won the lottery while her girlfriend—finally, she can call Minjoo her girlfriend— watched her shout while laughing.

 

After a while, Yujin finally sat down and shifted closer to Minjoo who's smiling at her so lovingly. Her heart was doing back flips.

 

“Uhm, there's this thing i wanted to do. I always saw this at movies, and since we're official— i've badly wanted—” Her blabbering was stopped when Minjoo suddenly cupped her burning cheeks and leaned closer to her.

 

It felt like everything went slow-motion like in dramas and movies. Yujin can only see the older girl's face that was leaning on to her. She slowly closed her eyes, waiting for a soft pair of lips onto her ones.

 

Her heart pretty much exploded when she felt Minjoo's soft and warm lips was pressed into her's, finally. Minjoo felt the same, everything felt so romantic and perfect.

 

The kiss was short and a little bit awkward since they're both inexperienced, but it was sweet nonetheless. Minjoo was the one who pulled away first, covering her red face. She was embarrassed suddenly when she's the one who initiated their kiss. Yujin felt embarrassed too, but she really liked the feeling when the older kissed her. Kidding aside, she wanted to do it again, and again with Minjoo.

 

Gathering up the courage, Yujin slowly held the other girl's wrist and gently putted it down to her lap. Minjoo turned at her, confused. The taller just gave her a grin before cupping her cheek and pressed her lips again at Minjoo's one.

 

But this time, it was more passionate and sweeter, their emotion was bursting. Yujin's going crazy whenever she felt Minjoo respond to her kisses.

 

They continued like that until they needed oxygen. The taller girl thought that she got enough of Minjoo today, the older girl looked flustered already.

 

Yujin decided just to cuddle with Minjoo while star-gazing.

 

 

In the next morning, the couple walked proudly at the hallway, hand in hand. And the way Yujin stares at the other girl like she was only the only person on the taller girl's eyes—they looked at each other like that always but now, it was more stronger and lovingly. All the students knew that moment that the girls were already official leaving them broken-hearted.

 

The gang kind of expected it since Minjoo told them the plan but congratulated them anyway, and even suggested to celebrate.

 

After class, they did celebrate by going to Yujin's family's 5-star restaurant (Yujin is loaded) and even reserved a whole floor just exclusive for them. Hyewon was even happier than the new couple when she was eating the foods.

 

They even teased the couple to kiss and almost threw up when Yujin pulled her girlfriend into a kiss though.

 

 

“I cant believe you made me ditch my history class because you wanted me to hear playing piano.” Minjoo whined as her girlfriend dragged her to the music room. She heard the taller girl snorted.

 

“Psh, That Hongki will just say something trash to you again.” Yujin answered and opened the door, gesturing her girlfriend to come in first.

 

Minjoo slowly walked inside and scanned around, nothing changed at the room except it was getting dustier. She heard Yujin closed the door and felt her presence behind her.

 

“This place. This is where i first saw you.” She spoke and slowly strides towards the piano, tracing the dusty keys gently with her fingertips.

 

The older girl listened to Yujin with a smile plastered on her lips. The taller girl continues. “You were playing this very piano, passionately. You're so beautiful playing a piece that my heart keeps beating wildly even if you're still a stranger to me that time.” She softly said before looking at the older who's watching her.

 

“I wanted you to play that very piece to me. Can you, please?” Yujin asked and Minjoo immediately obeyed.

 

Slowly sitting at the chair, she positioned her fingers at the keys and turned to her girlfriend once more who's grinning to her widely, her dimples are poking out. “As you wish, my prince.” She muttered and started playing very gently.

 

Minjoo still havent played for months and her moves was a little bit rough, but she cant disappoint her girlfriend now though.

 

Yujin looked so satisfied and relaxed as she listened to the melody, closing her eyes to feel the music more.

 

It didnt took long when Minjoo finished playing but the taller girl still looked like she's into it, still closing her eyes if the older girl didnt flickered her head, Yujin must've fell asleep.

 

The taller girl took a seat beside her and smiled at her like a idiot. “You really played so well, i fell inlove with you harder. Look, you even made me almost fell asleep!” She boasted and pressed the keys, playfully making some irritating tones but Minjoo didnt stopped her though, even if her ears are already hurting but Yujin really looked so happy.

 

Fortunately, the girl stopped playing around and took something from her pocket but Minjoo didnt caught a glimpse of that thing. Yujin suddenly looked at her.

 

“You really made me happy, you know? I really love you so much. So, i wanted to give you this!” The girl said before lifting her hands. Minjoo stared at the dangling silver necklace hanging from Yujin's hand. “Tada! I couldnt give it when you finally answered me, because i didnt expected it to happen at that day so...” She said as she caressed the small silver heart with a diamond on it's center that was attatched to the lace.

 

Yujin looked at it before turning her gaze to her lover who looked suprised. “My mom gave me a pair of these when i was ten. A diamond one, and a emerald one. I wear the emerald one,” She paused and slowly showed her necklace by taking it between her shirt. The emerald shone so brightly and it's the first time she saw one. She's maybe wealthy also but her parents doesnt have expensive jewelries like that.

 

“She said i should keep the other one and give it to the person who will make me happy, feel loved, and many more and i did. And you're the person that made me feel all of that. Can i help you wear this?” Yujin said, looking at the other girl with a soft smile. Minjoo felt so overwhelmed and nodded eagerly. “Sure...” She said before standing up to her seatand turned around. Yujin did the same.

 

Minjoo held her hair up so there wouldnt be hindrance when Yujin help her to hook it. The taller girl slowly putted it around her neck and hooked it.

 

The older girl cant help but to be amazed at the necklace. She turned around while gawking it before looking at her, happily.

 

“Did you liked it?” Yujin asked.

 

“Yes! So much!” Minjoo replied back. The tallee girl cant help but to chuckle and took a step forward. And suddenly fished her hand inside her shirt pocket, when she retreated it, there was now a carton of a very familiar drink making the older shocked.

 

“Here you go. The replacement for the one i stole back then.” She said and handed Minjoo the apple juice. The older girl cant help but to laugh before raising a brow to her silly girlfriend.

 

“I still hated you for stealing mine though but it's gone now. I have replacement.” Minjoo responded before putting it on her pocket. The drink was a little bit small so it fits.

 

They stared for a while when Yujin suddenly moved closer.

 

“I love you, Kim Minjoo.” She whispered. And the older blushed.

 

“I know that already.” She teasingly answered making Yujin groan. “Heh, i'm just teasing you no need to be grumpy— I love you too, Ahn Yujin.” Minjoo said.

 

With that, Yujin took a step forward again and gently caressed her girlfriend's face before slowly leaning in. Minjoo closed her eyes in reflex when she saw the taller girl's face got closer.

 

When she felt her girlfriend's lips was against her, she smiled to the kiss before responding and Yujin did the same. They're only aware of each other's existence that time.

 

Not so long when Minjoo s her arms around Yujin's neck to pull her closer and to deepen their kiss. Unlike on their first time, they knew how to kiss properly now, thanks to the practices and experiences.

 

Lost at their each other's lips, they didnt noticed that someone barged on the room.

 

Yoonjung was a little bit shocked at what she was just witnessing. When she realized that the two kids wasnt still stopping kissing each other and still wasnt aware at her presence, she snickered.

 

“Hey, you two!” She shouted, and the couple immediately pushed each other away. Their eyes was wide and looked so suprised, The dean almost laughed at their expression, they looked like five year-olds that was caught stealing candies.

 

“There's so many places you can make out to—and why are you guys are here! Class is still on-going! Ahn Yujin! Kim Minjoo!?” She shouted, crossing her arms. The shorter one looked afraid and also embarrassed that the dean caught them kissing. “You two went more far as good friends, huh. I cant believe this, Minjoo.” Yoonjung said and shook her head like she was disappointed.

 

The older girl shook her head in panic, “Oh N-No, Miss Bae... I—” She was cutted off when Yujin held her wrist and growled at the woman near the door before running towards there.

 

“Beep beep! Get out of the way, old hag! Gays coming through!” She shouted and literally shoved Yoonjung away from the door. Minjoo just gave her a apologatic look before letting herself get dragged by her silly girlfriend.

 

Yoonjung scoffed in disbelief, she never expected to catch them making out at the art room though. She sighed and looked at the direction where the couple left and mumbled something under her breath.

 

“I cant really believe this. They just really despises each other and now, they're together? What a story. Hmm, but they're cute.” The dean whispered and smiled after. She suddenly looked at where the piano was located, where she caught them doing things, and snorted.

 

“Ditching class, making out at the room. Aish, i'm gonna make them seperate for a day as their punishment. Kids these days.” Yoonjung whispered and shook her head before continuing her business.

 

 

 

—END—

 

 

 

 

you can freely imagine what piece Minjoo plays it's up to you!

Thank you guys so much btw! I'm sorry if this took long, i added more scenes and sorry for the mistakes. :[

P.S. Thanks for @KPdWhiz for making the cover again!!!! doing god's work.

twt: @rosesrunaway_