apple juice. // part one

apple juice

It all started when Yujin stole her apple juice, one day at the cafeteria.

 

The tall girl already had a reputation being playful at the school but they didnt mind Yujin picking them on since she's a beauty— they even consider themselves lucky when the girl would steal their foods, some even volunteer to give the girl lots of foods.

 

Minjoo doesnt care at first. She only knew the name Ahn Yujin because she's always the talk of the school for doing pranks on the teachers but she havent met her personally— Maybe they met once at the cafeteria when Yujin passes by at their table while happily munching her chocolate bar she stole from a senior— if it counts.

 

Yujin is not a bit of a beauty. She's a whole goddess, too bad her attitude is the problem. Minjoo would have probably catch a crush on her if she didnt stole her favorite and precious apple juice.

 

She and her friends are happily eating their lunch and Minjoo purposely left the apple juice for later after she ate her food. She even ate her food much quickly than she always do so she can drink it soon.

 

When she was about to touch the carton of heaven, a hand suddenly snatched it faster than her.

 

Minjoo looked up to the person who grabbed it with a annoyed expression.

 

Stood there, Ahn Yujin with a smug face while ripping the straw out of the carton. She even stared at Minjoo's flaming eyes as she opened the plastic that covers the straw and slowly putted it on , it.

 

Minjoo looks heartbroken. Witnessing your favorite drink being stolen from you and drank by someone hurt way more than a break up— at least for her.

 

After half of the straw for several seconds, the tall girl punched it to the hole and took a sip with a satiesfied smile on her face.

 

The heartbroken girl stared helplessly at the taller girl who's sipping her apple juice infront of her. Minjoo looks so pitiful, Yujin thought and smirked.

 

The cafeteria was quiet. Their attention was on Minjoo and Yujin. Even Minjoo's friends was quiet and just watching them in awe and a little bit worried for the dazed girl.

 

Yujin smirked once again and let out the straw from . She gave Minjoo the biggest and idiotic grin.

 

“Yum. My favorite apple juice. Thanks who may ever you are. Delicious!” The apple juice thief chirped before walking away like nothing happened.

 

Something flickered inside Minjoo. She hastily stood up. Her eyes are full of anger.

 

She turned to where Yujin walked away and about to march towards her when Eunbi stopped her by doing so.

 

“Just let her, okay? There's nothing good will happen if you're going to attack that girl. You dont know what she's capable of. Let's just let it go and forget it. I'll buy you another juice, sounds good?” The older girl whispered, patting her shoulders.

 

Minjoo took a deep breath before nodding and turned her heels.

 

Eunbi thought she's over with it because of the bribe but hell, she thinks so wrong.

 

It all happened so fast, she just blinked and Minjoo already turned into Yujin's direction again then threw a shoe on her.

 

Plonk

 

Minjoo snorted and lets out a satiesfied smirk when her black shoe hitted Yujin on the head. “Head shot!”

 

Everyone in the cafeteria gasped minus Yujin, Minjoo, and Eunbi who's facepalming and looked at her smirking friend like she's a disgrace.

 

The tall girl just stood there, processing what had just happened, her head was numb.

 

“Minjoo!” Hyewon reacted first.

 

Yena who's frozen earlier immediately stood up and ran to her smug looking friend. “Minjoo, why did you do that!?” She silently hissed as she stared at Yujin who's still not moving. “I'm very sorry that my friend did that. I apologize behalf of her. She's just crazy for apple juice.”

 

“Why are you apologizing to that thief? She's clearly the one who committed a mistake!” Minjoo scoffed, not amused at how her duck friend apologized to the one who caused the ruckus. The older girl gave her a pointed look but she ignored it, Minjoo's getting annoyed.

 

Finally, the taller girl slowly turned around. She's frowning and glaring at her. “Are you crazy, woman? Why did you threw a shoe on my head!?” She growled, gritting her teeth in annoyance.

 

Minjoo scoffed unbelievably, and pointed at herself. “What do you mean i'm crazy? You're the crazy one! You stole my precious apple juice, you wolf!” She yelled, throwing dagger looks at the fuming girl.

 

Yujin rose a brow on her. “Wolf?” She mumbled, amused.

 

The shorter girl snorted. “You look like one, and you act like one. Wolf.” She said, smirking after saying that.

 

'Oohs' and 'Woaah' can be heard around the place and a few snickers.

 

The wolf girl glared at the students, making them shut their mouths. She looked at the proud girl and examined her existence.

 

“How brave of you to refer me as a wolf when you really looked like a gorilla.” Yujin said, crossing her arms with a smirk.

 

Minjoo's smirk faded when she heard the crowd loud laughed when the taller girl said that. She also saw Eunbi held her laugh making the annoyed girl glare at her.

 

“Wow, literally wow! Gorilla? Me? Are you kidding?” She asked, clenching her fists.

 

Yujin snickered. “You look like one, and you act like one. Gorilla.” She mimicked Minjoo before laughing along with the students.

 

The shorter girl could feel smoke going out on her nostrils and her face was getting red in anger.

 

The taller girl stopped laughing and stared at her for moment then suddenly pointed her. “Oh. You really looked like a gorilla now!” She shouted before going into another round of laughter.

 

Minjoo narrowed her eyes on her and took a step forward, grabbing her spare shoe and was about to throw it on her. “Why you—!”

 

“Stop you two!” Chaewon shouted and slapped the table.

 

The two girls jumped in shock at the familiar voice before turning their head on Chaewon in sync. They never heard the orange head shout like this before and she looks so deadly scary.

 

“C-Chaewon-unnie!?” Yujin muttered.

 

“Wait, you know Chaewonnie?” Minjoo asked, confused while looking back and forth at the girls.

 

“We both knew each other.” The orange haired said before standing up. She glared at Yujin. “Stop saying nonsense things and get Minjoo's shoe.” She ordered.

 

The tall girl jaw dropped. “What the heck no!”

 

“Yujin.” Chaewon said while glaring at her.

 

Yujin immediately picked the shoe like a obidient puppy when she heard Chaewon ordered her to do so. Minjoo smirked because of how the taller girl really looked like a wolfpup.

 

She harshly tossed the shoe at the gorilla girl with displeased face. “It stinks!”

 

Minjoo caught it and quickly wore it before firing back. “You stink!”

 

“Stop it too, monkey.” Chaewon had said to her making Yujin laugh. Her smirk turned into a frown.

 

Before she could say anything else, the orange head turned to Yujin who's striding towards them with a smile.

 

“Chaewon-unnie! It's been so longggg~” The tall girl chirped before wrapping her arms on Chaewon's shoulders. The older girl wasnt amused.

 

“We just met yesterday at the library, Yujin.”

 

“Ehhh~ I still missed you so much, my unnie.” She replied. Since she's taller than Chaewon, she leaned her head on the older girl's one before letting out a satiesfied smile.

 

Minjoo watched them in disbelief. Why the hell Chaewon knew this troublemaker? It doesnt make sense. The orange haired girl wont let herself involve at a girl like Yujin. But why does they look so close? Chaewon never had mentioned that she's friends with this apple juice thief. That's why it's a little bit shocking for her.

 

“Why do you failed to mention that you're friends with this girl right here?” She asked, pointing at Yujin with annoyed expression. The tall girl just poked her tongue out on her to annoy Minjoo more. She almost growled at her if Chaewon didnt spoke suddenly.

 

“She's my annoying neighbor. They moved in to the house a little bit close to us, last month. That's how we knew each other.” She replied, trying to get off Yujin's grip but failed to do so because the tall girl was much stronger than her.

 

Yujin pouted. “I'm not that annoying.”

 

“You are. Who wouldnt find it annoying if someone sneaked in to their window at 3 am asking for milk and cookies?” Chaewon fired back at her making the other girl whine.

 

Minjoo's jaw drop with that. Sneaking on Chaewon's window? At 3 am, asking for milk and cookies? How creepy was that!? And the orange head only found it annoying when she could report it to the police? It's trespassing.

 

It seems like she's not also the one who's creeped out when Yena reacted. “Girl what?”

 

Chaewon whipped her head to her friend's direction. “Nothing. Yujin. Dont steal stuffs like that again. Not all students here adore you and let you steal their foods.” She scolded the girl who's clinging to her. Yujin lets out a groan.

 

“Awww! I'm saving money so i can buy new nintendo switch. Plus, where's the fun in that!?” The taller girl reasoned. Minjoo narrowed her eyes on her.

 

“You steal foods of others for fun? And so you could buy a switch!? What do i expect from a troublemaker like you?” She hissed, and finally sat on her chair and whipped out her extra banana milk from her bag and weakly drank it, still heartbroken that she couldnt drink her apple juice she brought.

 

She can feel Yujin's intense gaze on her but she ignored it. She felt someone moved and the next thing she knew, her chair was turned to the side and was greeted by the taller girl's frowning yet beautiful face. Yujin's face was only about two inches away from her's and she almost dropped the drink on her hand at the sudden close proximity.

 

The crowd gasped, even her friends silently gasped. They watched the two girls, and even stopped eating their lunch— of course, minus Hyewon who's eating while watching.

 

Minjoo's eyes was wide and felt her heart started drumming endlessly when the taller girl's head suddenly tilted and stared at her so intensely.

 

“What did you just call me just minute ago?” She whispered, her voice was so deep and husky, making Minjoo more nervous than before.

 

The older girl didnt knew where the courage came from but she managed to reply back. “Y-You're a t-troublemaker.” She stuttered, her grip on the banana milk was tightening, fortunately, it was already empty.

 

Yujin stared at her in disbelief and scoffed. “How brave of you, Minjoo-ssi. No one ever dared to fire back at me when i was talking to them.” She said, huskily. Minjoo took a deep breath and finally averted her gaze on the taller girl because her heart was beating widly.

 

She turned to her friends who's not moving and just watching them like a movie. She gave them a pointed look but they ignored them, even Chaewon looked like she's enjoying the scene. Minjoo can even spot some students getting out their cellphones and started to take pics or film them.

 

She then felt her jaw was being held gently by a soft and slender hand and slowly turned her face back at Yujin, their eyes meeting again.

 

“Keep your eyes on me, Minjoo-ssi. I dont like also if someone averted their gaze on me while i'm talking to them.” She softly whispered, still not letting out her gentle hold on Minjoo's chin.

 

The older girl would gulp time to time, her poor heart couldnt take it anymore, it was beating so hard that she cant even breathe properly. They're staring at each other's eyes and Yujin was so attractive and gorgeous, plus the taller girl was still holding her chin gently like it was fragile wasnt helping either. The whole cafeteria was also silent at the tension around the two.

 

Yujin leaned a bit closer, making Minjoo yelp. She hissed at how close their faces are, one wrong move and they would kiss. So, she didnt move at all, she doesnt even dared to breathe.

 

“I may be a troublemaker or thief or wolf or whatever am i to you,” She whispered. “But this girl will surely make a huge impact on your life. Be ready, Minjoo-ssi, because i'll definitely bother you until you beg for me to stop.” She added, pausing a bit before muttering something.

 

“The last part sounds a little bit, uhm, forget that.” She said softly before finally leaning away from the flustered girl.

 

Minjoo swore she's red right now, and its so embarrassing. She wanted the ground to swallow her up. Part of her was regretting that she fought with this girl for her drink and there's also a bit part of her not regretting, she's getting insane.

 

Yujin awkwardly scratched her head before composing her posture. “Anyway, i'll look forward bumping into you around school,” She remarked and turned around. “See you later, Minjoo-ssi.” The girl added before finally making her way to the exit of the cafeteria, not even bothering to take once last glance behind her. The tall girl felt unusually embarrassed for the first time.

 

Meanwhile, Minjoo and the rest of the students was in awe and cant seem to move an inch. Most of the students were shocked of how bold Yujin acted earlier. But Minjoo, no one can explain what she's feeling right now.

 

The flustered girl blinked. “What the did just happened?” She cussed, frowning.

 

All of this happened because of that apple juice. Now, the school's troublemaker promised that she will bother her, Yujin also looked like she's the type to keep her words well. The thing that Minjoo could only to pray that her and the apple juice thief wont cross paths often.

 

Minjoo hated Yujin ever since.

 

 

They bumped into each other the next day at the empty corridor. Minjoo was late at class that time.

 

She was running like a maniac, praying that her teacher wont scold her for being late. Minjoo slept late because she needed to study for her quiz later at science but she wont admit that she also slept late because she was thinking of a certain someone she wont ever name.

 

The girl can see the door of the classroom now, and cant help but to smile when a person suddenly appeared at the corner, and Minjoo was too late to stop her legs, resulting them to bump into each other.

 

Like in cliché movies and dramas, Minjoo landed on top of the unknown person. She cant react at first because her face felt numb, especially her nose, she hitted it to the other person's chest when they collided.

 

She just snapped back in realization when she heard the poor human groaning in pain below her. Minjoo's first reaction was to apologize, so she  hastily lifted her aching body a bit because she's literally lying down to the other person's body, not forgetting to mention that she's a bit heavy.

 

“I'm v-very sorry—”

 

“What the heck? Minjoo-ssi?”

 

The girl stopped and pursed her lips before slowly looking at the one who she crashed on to. She lets out an silent gasp when she saw the girl that was below her.

 

“Ahn Yujin!?” She shouted, frowning hard. Out of all students here at the school, she bumped with this thief that she doesnt even want to see anymore. Destiny was so cruel.

 

“Yeah, it's me who you tackled. And why the hell do you look mad when you're literally who's at fault?” The taller girl asked, annoyed.

 

“Well maybe if you didnt suddenly appeared at the middle of the hallway, i wont crash on to you!” Minjoo shouted back, also annoyed as heck. Seeing Yujin's face made her blood boil.

 

The girl below her scoffed in disbelief. “Wow. So, it's my fault now? You're running at the hallway, and not watching where you were going!” She shouted back, not minding the pain from her back and head. This girl was passing her fault at her.

 

Minjoo glared at her. “And you just suddenly showed on my sight! You're the one who's not looking!”

 

They bickered like that, completely forgetting their awkward position and  people could easily spot them like that in the hallway. Finally, a teacher seems to heard the shoutings outside and as a concern person, he checked it out.

 

“I ing hate you! You apple juice stealer!”

 

“The feeling is mutual, shoe thrower!”

 

“Why you wolf—”

 

“What's happening here— Oh...” The concerned teacher immediately went speechless when he saw the scene infront of him.

 

Minjoo and Yujin turned their head on sync where the voice came from. It was Mr. Lee, their History teacher, looking at them with wide eyes and jaw dropped, he does looked so horrified.

 

“Ms. Kim, Ms. Ahn! What are you doing!?” He asked in shock. Few students peeked outside and gasped when they saw the two girls at the middle of the hallway.

 

The two girls suddenly looked at each other and realized something. Their position was so awkward. Minjoo was on top of Yujin, her arms resting between the tall girl's head and their faces was only inches apart plus Minjoo's positioned also between Yujin's legs.

 

Minjoo jumped away from the other girl while Yujin rolled away from her.

 

“I-It's not what it looks like, Mr. Lee!” Minjoo explained in panic, standing up and shaking her head.

 

The teacher looked obviously furious. The other teachers went out at their own class to see what's happening at the hallway. Also, few nosy students tried their best to watch them.

 

Yujin sighed before standing up slowly while rubbing her aching waist. Minjoo was busy explaining what happened but Mr. Lee's attention was only focused on Yujin, and he was glaring at the student.

 

“I swear, Mr. Lee! We just bumped and fell together! I know you heard our conversation a bit—”

 

“I'm so sorry, Ms. Kim. I badly wanted to believe you, but i dont trust anyone when they're involved with Ms. Ahn. And, i literally saw you in an unappropriate position, much less in the hallway! Have some manners, kids!” Mr. Lee scolded, still glaring at Yujin who's looking blankly at him.

 

Yujin knew the undying hatred of Mr. Lee to her. Well, the taller girl pranked him once by putting spiders and centipedes at his shoes— maybe not once but she pranked him twice. Most of the teachers hated her anyway, but they cant just expel Yujin since she's a smart kid, the attitude was the only problem, they can only reach far as giving Yujin a three-days suspension after doing horrible things and that's that.

 

Minjoo's jaw dropped. “Mr. Lee!”

 

“What's happening here? Ms. Kim, why are you here? You're late at my class and you're making trouble?” Mrs. Kim, Minjoo's first subject teacher of the day, suddenly appeared and walked to to her student who's panicking.

 

“No no no! Mr. Lee, Mrs. Kim! Its just an accident, believe me! I wont do things like that in a hallway! I'm not a person like that. We just fell together in a awkward position, because i'm running and Yujin-ssi here suddenly appeared! And, i hate this girl as much as you guys do!” Minjoo practically begged, tears are already forming in her eyes.

 

She doesnt want students to spread false rumors about her and she definitely doesnt want a punishment from the terror dean at this school. Miss Bae Yeonjung is the scariest person here at school, students definitely doesnt wished to meet her because the woman always looked that she will eat someone alive— except for Yujin, she had already met her countless times that its just normal for her to meet her even though the dean always gave her worst punishments.

 

Mr. Lee just looked at begging Minjoo, still not believing her. While, Mrs. Kim looked at her student in pity.

 

Yujin kept mum beside the older girl who's almost crying. She never felt sorry to anyone, she didnt where those feelings came from, she never felt pity or sorry to someone, but seeing Minjoo almost breaking down and begging make her heart break and feel guilty because she cant do anything to defend or protect her, knowning the teachers wont buy her words even if its the truth.

 

The tall girl tried to ignore it, tried to. She never defend anyone but today, she thinks, it'll be the first time.

 

“Minjoo-ssi is telling the truth.” She finally spoke up, trying to be cool. The man rose a brow at her.

 

“Huh! Yeah, right. Like i said, i'll believe her but you're involved so, no,  i cant buy that explanation of her. Plus, Ms. Kim mentioned that she also hates you? What a joke! Then, what does the intimate pictures of you two at the cafeteria yesterday means? Not suprised that you're quite a player too, Ms. Ahn. And for you, Ms. Kim, i'm disappointed! You're a great student but seeing you two like that made me look at you differently.” Mr. Lee remarked, shaking his head in disappointment.

 

Minjoo bit her lower lip, trying to hold her tears, she was absolutely hurt the teacher's words. And Yujin, she's mad, beyond mad.

 

The taller girl huffed, getting red in anger. “You're crossing the line, Lee Hongki. And me a player? Psh, player my ! Yeah, call me anything you want but i wont accept you doubting and calling Minjoo-ssi things when she all did was to tell the truth because you were accusing us falsely when you dont even know the full truth and story, like she said it was an accident! How many times she will beg and explain for you to believe that what's in your head is a false! Push me to my limits and i dont know what i will do to you. I'll go more far than putting insects at your stinky and worn off shoes.” She spitted to the teacher and even threw a death glare at him.

 

It will bring more trouble to them, but this guy was getting to much. Her blood was boiling when he said cruel things to Minjoo like that, and dont ask why, she's also clueless.

 

The teachers and students who's watching or eavesdropping gasped at the remark, especially Mr. Lee, his jaw was on the floor.

 

“W-Why, you! I dont know why are you still in this school despite of your wrong doings and with those dirty mouth of yours—” The angry teacher shouted but was been cutted by Mr. Song, another teacher who showed to see what's happening.

 

“Alright! That's enough. Let's just talk this at the dean's office! You guys are bothering the classes.” Mr. Song said and Minjoo almost fainted when she heard the dean's office.

 

The dean's office— or it was infamously called as the Hell place of WIZ Univeristy. Students doesnt dare to go near that office, even some few teacher were also afraid going there. Minjoo heard some gossips about Ms. Bae punishing students who's always make troubles at school that they really went from devil into angel because they dont want to go back at that certain place but one person was an exception, she's not terrified being dragged there and going to be punished. Only Ahn Yujin, of course.

 

And they were dragged there, Minjoo already gave up, she already know her fate. While, the taller girl walked beside her in silence but she was visibly annoyed. Then Mr. Lee who's walking ahead of them while Ms. Kim also walked beside the teacher. The man will look from his shoulder to glare at them or give a smug face at him.

 

Minjoo ignored him as she hung her head, focusing on the floor. Meanwhile, Yujin was getting annoyed more at the teacher, she wanted to rip that smug face off his face. Mr. Lee was never been a good guy anyway.

 

Actually, Yujin maybe pranks people, but there's a reason why she's mean and playful with those certain persons. Yujin putted bugs at Mr. Lee's shoes because she caught him cheating on his girlfriend. Yujin rarely pranks people without a reason. Well, stealing foods and stuff from the students are just a unexpected habbit that she earned. She needed to maintain her cool, playful and a bit of bad girl image, so she sometimes fool someone for fun, but she needed to make sure the person had comitted some mistakes that she will use as a reason not to be guilty for making fun of them.

 

Finally, after a minute, they reached the hell place. Minjoo was shaking in fear and Mr. Lee was trembling also but tried to maintain his posture. Yujin was just frowning and waiting for someone to open the door. After exchanging some few glances, Mr. Song opened the door with a sigh.

 

They all went in slowly and in silence, except for Minjoo who's glued at her position, obviously hesitating to go in because if she will enter this office, her life might change forever. And Yujin will be blamed.

 

The tall girl noticed the older one and went to her. “Look. Miss Bae is not that horrible, okay? She wont do anything that will might hurt you. I'll defend you if that tried to hurt you with his words again.” She said, trying to assure Minjoo.

 

Wow, what a promise, Ahn Yujin! I cant believe you said something like that to this girl!

 

The older girl just stared at her, shocked at her words but recovered and took a deep breath before nodding. “Fine. It's all up to you.” She muttered before walking inside.

 

Minjoo cant help but to be nervous when the quiet atmosphere greeted her, she even shivered at the weird feels she got. The office looks nothing compare to a hell, it quite looks cozy and nice, to be honest. Miss Bae only make the place so scary.

 

And there she was, the proud Miss Bae Yoonjung, sitting on her swivel chair, reading some papers with chin up and straight back. She glanced at them, and to Minjoo, it looked like she was glaring at them because of her sharp and cold eyes.

 

“Dean Bae—”

 

“I heard what happened, no need to tell it to me again,” The woman spitted before pausing to look at Yujin who's flipping some magazine books that she found on the table beside her then pointed at her with her pen. “After all, that girl over was involved so the news spread like a wildfire even if the commotion happened prior minutes ago. Not suprised, but i wasnt expecting that these two girls made trouble early in the morning. It's too damn early to fool around, huh, Yujin? Miss Kim Minjoo-ssi?” She continued, her voice was so cold and authorative.

 

Minjoo bit her lower lip again and was just staring at the floor, she doesnt have any courage to face the dean. Yujin saw that Mr. Lee smirked because they've been scolded but she just scoffed at him before tossing the magazine at the table again.

 

Yoonjung watched the tall girl, not impressed by a bit before turning back at the four other persons who's all avoiding to meet her in the eyes. “Sit down, and discuss what happened while i drink my coffee. I still havent eaten my breakfast yet but you're all making a ruckus already.” The strict dean ordered and gestured them to sit down already. They sat down immediately but Yujin was still standing and snorted at the dean.

 

“Tsh. Then, you should eat breakfast earlier from now on. Who knows? Maybe i'll be causing another trouble again in a time like this.” The taller girl retorted before sitting down beside Minjoo who's staring at her in disbelief.

 

The teachers that was inside was shocked at how their students rudely acted towards the dean.

 

“Miss Ahn! Dont be rude—” Ms. Kim was cutted off by Miss Bae herself.

 

“Let her blabber things.” Yoonjung said, before taking a sip from her coffee then turned to the bored Yujin. “Okay then. I'll consider that.” She remarked.

 

After a few snickerings, Mr. Lee finally explained his side and what he saw at the hallway. He even had a guts to say that he's only concerned and worried for the two students. Minjoo secretly rolled her eyes while Yujin loudly snorted again. Miss Bae listened to the man with no expression.

 

“That's just all, Dean Bae. I just wanted to teach this girls a manners and lessons.” Mr. Lee said in a sad tone, ending his explantion and the taller girl almost laughed at how the teacher forced himself to say that.

 

Yoonjung just nodded before writing down something then glanced to the two girls. “Now, i want to hear your side.” She demanded and Minjoo instantly opened to explain.

 

She doesnt care anymore if she was speaking too fast, all she wanted to happen is for Miss Bae to believe the truth. She can even see Mr. Lee rolling his eyes when she was speaking. The dean also listened to her well, and would constantly nod.

 

“I know Yujin had this bad image at our school for being a troublemaker and prankster but dont judge because of that certain reason, we're still young and heck, do you guys think i'm that low to do something like that. Please, believe me, it's all an accident and Mr. Lee appeared in a bad timing thats why what he's thinking is a false but he seems not to buy our reasons.” Minjoo explained to the dean. Yeonjung nodded before pointing at Yujin again that who's now playing with the globe that was displayed near where they're sitting. “I wanna hear her talk also.”

 

The taller girl stopped from what she's doing and stared at the dean. “All Minjoo-ssi said was true. We just accidently fell into a awkward position. That's that.” She said.

 

Yoonjung nodded again and wrote something from her notes before saying, “All of you can go, except for these two girls here.” She announced and the three teachers complied.

 

Mr. Lee got up from his seat and went away with a smirk.

 

Minjoo cant help but to be nervous. Ugh, she's so unlucky. Why did she just bumped with this girl? Now she's here at this situation.

 

When the teachers left, Yoonjung stared at them for a second before sighing. “I believe you two, not Hongki.” She said.

 

Minjoo looked up at her with wide eyes and smiled brightly, she cant say anything because of happiness while Yujin just looked at the woman boredly.

 

“I know Yujin wont do something like that. She maybe had a bad image but she's decent. And Hongki's statement is just plain stupid. Becareful next time, Minjoo-ssi, it's really hard to be involved with this girl right here.” Yeonjung said and gestured at Yujin before standing up to flick her head.

 

The taller girl hissed in pain and glared at Miss Bae. “Why you old hag!”

 

“Psh. You thought i'll just let you guys to slip that easy? I only said i believed your explanation, that doesnt mean i wont punish you two. I've heard how you shout at the teachers here, rudely. I wont let you go with that. And, Miss Kim, i heard you threw a shoe on Yujin's head? Pfft.” The woman said and tried to hold back her laugh when she mentioned about the shoe throwing incident.

 

The two were quiet. Yujin was rolling her eyes and Minjoo was looking at the dean while the smile plastered on her lips, slowly faded. Miss Bae rose a brow on them.

 

“I know everything that was happening around you, Yujin. You two also caused a mess at the cafeteria yesterday. Well, it's not really a mess, you two were just shouting at each other's faces and suddenly went sweet, and intimate. However, i wont still let you guys pass. I already have a perfect punishment for you two, actually! Since you really hated each other...” Miss Bae explained, smiling mischieviously as she strides towards her desk before searching for something at the drawer.

 

She lets out an smirk when she finally found the certain thing. The dean looked over at the nervous Minjoo, and the bored Yujin before finally lifting it above.

 

The older girl's eyes almost popped out on its socket when she saw it and Yujin was shocked as well.

 

Yoonjung just smirked evilly at the two poor girls.

the first part! sorry for the mistakes lol. i'll be posting the second part tomorrow since i decided to add more scenes. thats all, i hope you liked it! i did warned you that it'll be clichè and badly written so...

comments and votes are much appreciated! :]

come, yell at me at twt: @rosesrunaway_