Chapter 3

๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–Š๐–‹
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jisoo~

I quietly climbed up the palace wall with vines that I hung from my window. It was hard to find and make a tough vine so it'd be sturdy enough to hold my body weight. However, as she reached to her window she heard voices in her chamber. "Where is Princess Jisoo?" It was the maids, "She should here. However, she did not answer when I asked for her permission to come in her chambers to clean. So, when I came it I she was not present here." Momo was the one speaking. "I have no idea." Seulgi. "We could try asking the others." Jeongyeon. "I tried asking Dahyun, let us just say that it took a sharp turn somewhere else."

"Same with Irene-unnie."

"From what I am hearing, we experienced the same situation. But, I must say that Nayeon was more extreme than what I am listening to. I will just say that she was very close to." Jeongyeon cleared . She whispered that last part, however I did not hear. "We should report to the Emperor about this." Seulgi sighed. I quickly took a peak, they all had their backs facing towards the window. I took this chance to quietly climbed. I swiftly, and silently, ran to a corner of the room and threw off any clothes I had that would make me suspicious. Luckily, I had some of my royal clothing on.ย Taking a deep breath,ย "Tell my father what?" I spoke loudly. They all jumped, turning their heads to the corner I was in. "I can organize my own room. Now please, turn in for the night. Speak not about this."

"But, Seulgi, Momo, and I have more work to attend to on the other side of the palace. We are doing this for the others. And what happened to your hair?" Right, my hair. "How will I pull this off?"

"Stop! Turn in now. The other maids should have done the work themselves. I will speak to them. Now go to your rooms. 'Tis your week off. You should not be working anyway. And forget about my hair, I thought it was a time to change colors." I said, pointing to the door. They, promptly, left the room. I instantly changed into my sleepwear and got to bed.

ย 

ย 

ย 

"Kim Jisoo... Kim Jisoo!" My head pounded. "I amย back?"

"Yes. Remember, you have my ability of future prediction. During the night is when they are the strongest. However, I deliver the night prophecies. In the morrow the ability will lessen. Only tidbits of it will appear in your sights." Sul-Hee was still a coiled Chinese-Dragon. The shiny, white, scales shimmered and reflected off the ice walls and the tail was laced with fur. Lining the edges of the stomach were bright-blue scales and the eyes were a deep black and dark blue. The fur like spikes trailed down from head to tail. It had piercings in their ears and scars that trailed the body. A claw wound lined the snout and a burn mark stained the left side of the neck, err, below the head and a bite mark on the tail.. The fur on the top was moved to cover the forehead and a small part of the left eye. There were strips on the forearm, like tiger stripes, which was a light bluish-lavander. The fur on the tip of the tail was a seafom green. And the last feature was the mark under it's eyes. It was like a running stripe that ended it's length at the bottom of the head. It's a white to a very pale blue.ย "Must I tell you, must you tell the kingdom. A war is coming. A war from someย tribes in China. They are looking for us. They are looking for you, the Diamonds. They have great fighters. They are larger in quantities. Four tribes, they agreed to take one each. Quickly, you must prepare. It will begin on August 8." It was March 3. We didn't have much time. "That is all I can tell you."

"May I ask some questions? Sul-Hee." I saw it raise an eyebrow. "Ask away, we have two hours until the morrow." I had questions I wanted to know. "You should be aware that I was the first to meet our destined dragons. Might I ask, and this is not very important, but you have such feminine names and voices. But we, or I, presume you as "it". Does it bother you?"

"This might just surprise you, but we are females. We four represent art. There are males, but they represent more, how do I put this?" It----She placed a talon under its--- her chin and gently tapped her scaled.ย "Masculine subjects? However, calling us "it" does sound bland to my tongue. You may presume me as female."ย 

"Next question. Are there more abilities to this? Just so I am aware of this in the future."

"Well, yes, there are. Flight, minus Chin-Bul as they can become this Phoenix dragon and fly around like embers of a fire. But if you are specifying me."

"No, please, specify the others too." She nodded. "Very well then for you, you can gain the ability of reflection. You can reflect magic at a large price of mana. Mana is built into each person. However, you need to build up this mana. Because you are my diamond, it is at a larger quantity than others. Mana training can be provided by me if you come here each night. Just sleep with this ice crystal and you can meet me, even if it is not about the night prophecies." An ice crystal formed between her talons, she briefly gave the crystal and shifted back into her position. "Another thing is that you can mirror objects. Humans, or other creatures will be more difficult. It will appear as an ice mirror. Next is the cold resistance, well, you already have that ability. Now what else?" She chuckled, "It hasย been centuries since I have listed my abilities. And centuries since I have seen the bloodshed of war. By the way, wonderful method to torture those prisoners! Quite the show of screams and blood."

"So that is where I got my sadistic streak." I spoke in sarcastic tone, "Ah yes! Weapon summoning. Well, I do not do that, you do. You can summon the Frozen Ice Bow. Which is a weird name for a bow and arrow. Well, it can pierce metal and the ice arrows are cold to the touch. There is this ability called "Ice Breaker". It is a charged arrow that can freeze anything it pierces and will shatter the object or person after the arrow is pulled through them. It absorb the mana that remains around the air and is stored in the arrow. I cannot explain how to perform this action, this is something you must learn. And I guess that is it for you. I will tell you more once I remember. One thing that I know is that our personality are pretty similar. Deceptive, cunning, and poetic."

"What about Jennie?"

"Jennie? Hmm------ Oh! Seung-Bam's Diamond. Jennie Kim. I believe she can gain flight, shadow manipulation, night vision, and the weapon Soul Striker. A sharp spear that can give the fastest strikes I have ever seen in my immortal lifetime. Its special ability was Mental Morals. Decreases the person's mental state and moves them to genocide. That and it hurts. Like I said about mana, the mana is absorbed at the gemstone of the spear. Now Yeong-Min's Diamond can create pollen that has many different effects, musical persuasion, healing abilities, and immunity to poisonย and venom. Needless to say, Yeong-Min is the most passive out of all of us four."

"What about the weapon? Do they not get one?"

"The Staff of Gaia. An unbreakable branch that holds a crystal and is adorned with tribal decorations. The mana is absorbed by the crystal and it can either heal or destroy. It can heal wounds or internal wounds, or it can poison an opponent with a lethal poison spell that will disintegrate skin and rot it. During all this it will feel like you are on fire. This is called Heaven's Wishes or Hell's Punishments." Terrifying... "Lastly is Chin-Bul. Chin-Bul's Diamond is fire resistant, of course, and can control smoke and ash. Bonfire Broadsword, was it? Its ability is called Melting Point. It could burn many things and cut through rocks and bones. That is all I can remember."

"Last question." I felt as if I was here for quite a while now. "Can we love? Like love each other?" I felt myself blush as I thought about the one specific person. "That actually leads me to explain the second part. To unlock these abilities, you must find true love and kiss them when the moon is at the highest peak. Now loving each other... Like with the other Diamonds?"

"Y-Yes..."

"Well, I actually do not know. We never really discussed about that. I will bring that up at noon. For now, I think sleep is something I wish after that long explanation." I nodded. "Last thing, can I visit the other dragons?" I asked my last question I had for the night. "Well... Yes! Only if you knew their Diamonds of course. Thinking about it, since I was previously called the "Diamond Dragon" and calling you guys our "Diamonds" it sounds pretty weird and awkward." I nodded. "I will be leaving then. All my question answered."

"Very well then. Must I tell you, you may tell other people. You will have a feeling about who you can tell. I, or, they will explain once you bring it up. Oh yeah, might wanna figure the hair part out." The room started to fade to black as I faded from the reality of the Dragons. That felt like it took longer than ever...

True love, if it does exist, have I found her? I never believed in true love,ย but should I start believing?

ย 

ย 

It was morning. The birds sung their natural melodies and the sun shone. As if, t'was a cloudy night and the birds were quiet. "To why is the morrow so gloomy."

"Well a good morrow to you too. And, what had happened to your dark-brown hair? Why is a purple and indigo?" Tzuyu groaned, I heard her sarcasm. "My hair? Um, I willย explain later. It is the morrow, let me wake up a bit sister."ย I got up, rubbing my eyes to look out the window. "The ?"ย 

"To what is putting you in distress?"ย 

"To when is the clouds a, yellowish-green? And to when do griffons of the stories fly about?" Tzuyu leapt out of bed and dashed towards the window. "... Dahyunie! Jeongyeonie!" Tzuyu shouted, "Why do you need them?"

"It does not ing matter! Where are they currently?" She violently shook me. "In their chambers! P-Please stop shaking me!" She stopped and started to dash out. "The fu-"

"I forgot to change clothes!" She ran back to change clothing. "Hey! I am coming with you!"

ย 

I had followed her to their chambers, however they were not present. "Where are they?" She asked. "I don't know? It is their day off, they could be anywhere!" She punched a wall, leaving a dent. Her face lit up. "Wait, follow me!" She bolted out the chamber halls and out the palace. Sadly, she did not think about how we will run out without getting caught. "Princesses!" A guard had called us out. "Taehyun!" We both said in unison. "Do forgive me for correcting you, but I am called V when I am on duty. Where are you going? Where are your guards? Where is Princess Lalisa. And what happened to your hair?" I was about to open my mouth but then quickly closed it. "Remember, you have a reputation on you."

"Lalisa is currently still in her chambers and our guards are waiting for us outside. Lastly, I thought I should change hair color." I lied, we had no guards outside waiting for usย and I honestly have no idea where Lisa was. "Wait! I am over here!" Looking over I saw Lisa rush over to us. "Princess Lalisa. Your father, Emperor Aran, commanded me to ask you if you have chosen a groom?" Groom? Right, we are at the age to choose a spouse. , I that means I have to choose one soon as well! "Ah, right. No, not yet. I mean, Jungkook is nice and all, but I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter