Do you want to get a cat?

Which one do you want to get?

There was a morning which Soo Young got up earlier than usual.

Recently, Soo Young was used to sleeping with someone in her arm. But not every night, it's just six days per week.

And on every Sunday morning, waking up alone on the not so big bed makes Soo Young feels empty and angry.

But Soo Young could not do otherwise than accept the truth.

Until she came out to the living room and saw a cat was lying on the sofa.

Don't know how she could come in, but the way she crouched on the chair made Soo Young couldn't chase her away.

Soo Young tried to go tip-toe, quietly to approach her without making her startled. But nope, she is a delicate cat, even though Soo Young stopped breathing, she could still hear the wind coming from her blinking eyelid.

- Grrrr ...

- Shhhh ...

She put her hand on the cat back, gently her soft furs. The cat enjoys it when someone pats her back. She quickly calms down and continues to fall asleep.

The sunlight from outside the window was lighting towards the sofa, Soo Young didn't intend to pull the curtain. The cat loves sunshine, looking at her relaxing face Soo Young understood right away.

The feeling of discomfort gone with every of Soo Young for a kitten. She felt the moisture still lingering on her body, the puddle of rain last night still lingering on the windowsill.

Soo Young guessed she had a difficult night to get in her house.

She was too cute, Soo Young could sit here and pet her all day.

But her stomach soon disagreed with her heart and she also thought the cat needed to eat.

She stopped what she was doing to get up to prepare for the breakfast.

However, the cat did not think so. She pinched her sharp nail into Soo Young's arm, causing the girl suffered. She caught her arm and bite her.

This cat ... is she kidding Soo Young?

Fortunately for the cat, she is a smart one. She can smell the anger from Soo Young. She her arm with small tongue and the bite after that. She took her nails back and use her "mangosteen" to pat scratches.

It's damn hurt.

After all, she holds Soo Young's arm tightly.

Well, she's still a lovely cat anyway.

Soo Young decided she will wait for her to wake up and ask if she wants to stay here.

---