Do you want to get a dog?

Which one do you want to get?

Soo Young loves animals, especially dogs. She had always wanted to have a puppy for herself since her young age, but because her family was in the apartment and her mother disliked those furry animals.

When Soo Young was old enough to move out, the living cost in Seoul is so damn high. Sometimes, she doesn't have enough money for her own food and absolutely, she couldn't keep any pet.

On the first day of work, there was a beautiful dog was caught Soo Young's eyes.

It is a short-legged dog breeds, her fur is ruffled and white. She is looked like a cotton ball, Soo Young wants to hold her and get her home.

But she is not as lovely as her look.

She is a fierce dog.

She growled at all passersby.

And she's even willing to bite anyone who try to touch her.

Soo Young likes it.

But one of the company's seven mysteries is that no one knows who her owner is. Such a beautiful dog is never can be a stray dog. And actually, in the company, this cotton is also comfortable for some certain person.

But usually, she is only friendly with the high positions in the company.

As the Director.

Or the Deputy Director.

Yet, she was close to Manager Kang.

Soo Young made a conclusion that she only got along with some beautiful people, female only. There are some male colleagues usually be bitten by her.

Some said she is director's puppy.

But on a picnic day, the director took her cat along.

So maybe it is still a dog without a owner.

Soon, Soo Young will get her home.

---