This Atmosphere Feels Weird, Dark, and Eerie

Look What AFF Did To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s OVER. 

 

I am just utterly... speechless. 

 

Something in my brain wont stop running around in circle, and yet my skeletal muscles have completely gone numb. 

 

I can’t eat. I can’t write. 

 

As a fanfic writer, I unusually have no words to write and yet so many imaginary events in my brain ever since I was caught red-handed by the man in red suit. 

 

That man surely haven’t changed at all. 

 

He still thinks he’s the brightest star in the universe. It’s a pain in my eyes. Who does he think he is? 

 

Back then, when he discovered I was ‘kind of’ stalking him, he... 

 

“Park Chanyeol...” I gritted my teeth furiously. So furious I ended up hurling my computer mouse against the wall. “Aish!! He’s so annoying!!!” I screamed at no one before I realized Baekhyun had just entered my apartment unannounced, as usual. 

 

“Oh my, you startled me!” Baekhyun jumped. “There’s no need to be so violent, Lulu! What did this Park Chanyeol do to you that you’re so mad anyways? Did he dump you?” He asked, chuckling under his breath. He then headed straight to my refrigerator and grabbed a bunch of eggs before he started heating them up. “Or did your readers dump you because your stories ?” 

 

“Seriously...” I mumbled sadly like a puppy. “You don’t have to be so mean... do they really ?” 

 

“Stop pouting like a child and do something about it, will you?” Baekhyun sighed as he turned his back on me to fry egg, feeling at home at my territory. Then he added, “If you really want your fanfics to be recognized, why don’t you consult one?” 

 

I blinked curiously. “Consult what?” I wondered.

 

”A consultant,” he said. 

 

“But... what’s that for?” Before I could get my awaited answer, we were interrupted by the crazy consecutive sound of the doorbell. 

 

“What was that? It’s not like Sehun to use the doorbell —“ I was saying as I looked back at the kitchen, and noticed that the stove was already off and Baekhyun wasn’t there anymore. Well, he’s fast as a rabbit when he’s scared. “What did he do this time?” I thought out loud. “I swear, Byun Baekhyun, you’re always creating trouble for Sehun.” 

 

Baekhyun and Sehun have known each other for a long time, and everyone knows of their cat and dog relationship. They’re like the best friends who are only best friends because they both like pranking people, and each other. Considering Baekhyun was acting like a scared rabbit, he must’ve done something crazy to make Sehun ring the doorbell instead of barging in like he used to. 

 

Without delay, I walked towards the door and turned the door knob open with an unpleasant expression ready to greet Sehu —

 

“Park Chanyeol?!” I said with a gasp. 

 

“Well hello, Milady,” said that tall red lover guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter