AFF, , and Friends

Look What AFF Did To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And then he kissed him, from the neck down to his shoulder blade. Kyungsoo moaned, trying his best not to. This wasn’t part of his plan. He wasn’t supposed to fall for this long-haired gangster Park Chanyeol, but why now? Why couldn’t he resist Chanyeol’s kisses? 

 

“Terrible,” was Baekhyun’s personal comment when I let him read the first paragraph to my newest story ‘Gangsta Luv’ published on Asianfanfics.

Byun Baekhyun is one of my best friends, and he was the only one I could trust with my secret about writing fanfictions. “It’s like you’re attempting to write for ChanSoo, but you can’t because you don’t have any experience, hence this ty scene sounds awkward instead of y! If you can’t write , remove the freaking Rated M!” 

Baekhyun is frankly the most honest person I know. He loves to party and sing too. He’s an extrovert and a performer at the bar down the hill. He’s known as ‘The Red’ by his fans because of his crimson red hair that stands out wherever he goes. 

“Ouch,” I pouted.

”What a disappointment,” Baekhyun sighed as he closed my laptop and went on the kitchen counter to get an apple. 

“I can’t just remove the rated M,” I mumbled doubtfully, “My readers love it when these boys do something else other than stare at each other.” 

“Lulu, why do you write?” He suddenly asked before taking a bite of the apple. “Is it for them readers or for yourself?” 

I don’t know why, but when I heard that, I just started questioning myself.

I write for myself, because I enjoy it. Because there’s a lot of shows or movies that I want to watch, but since I cant seem to find them anywhere, I end up writing about the kind of story I would want to watch. I write because I love the way it makes me feel... free.

Like I could do whatever I want through writing. 

Whatever I want. 

But what keeps me going are my readers. 

 

And I wanted more of that to motivate me.

 

Writing with the genre started because I thought it was the most popular tag on Asianfanfics. 

As stupid as sounds, I felt like I needed it. 

And that itself makes me feel less of a writer. 

 

“I don’t know,” I answered.

“Figure it out,” was Barkhyun’s advise. “I’ll be heading out now, Lulu. Make sure you hide all your evidence before Sehun decides to barge in here for breakfast. Our homophobic friend might not be so pleased with you keeping such a secret y’know,” he winked and grabbed more apples before heading out. “Toodles!” 

 

Speaking of the devil, Oh Sehun: he is my childhood friend, also our other best friend who might be homophobic according to Baekhyun (but don’t worry self, I’m not gay! I can’t be gay duhh).

Sehun used to bully me when we were 5, but after a near-death experience because of him, he suddenly promised to protect me. Cheesy, right? But for me, he’s still a devil in disguise. He’s my best friend, but he likes to embarrass me sometimes. Despite being like that, he’s always got my back though. 

 

Beep beep! 

 

And that is my phone beeping right on my coffee table. I immediately grabbed it and opened the message I had just received from an idol/actress who won an award for Best Antagonist in a TV Show, Jennie Kim. I know nobody would believe me if I say I’ve been talking to a star, but we are talking. Strictly platonically. 

Where are you? I’m already here. Hurry before my evidence runs away. - Jennie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter