Where It All Started

I like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 

Where It All Started


Jinwoo can't sleep. It was what? Almost a week since Mino asked for a favor and since then, he really avoided him, not only him but also Seunghoon and Seungyoon. He made himself busy with their practice, schoolworks and even on the days they don't have class, he made sure he was out in their house. The only conversation thy got was a casual greetings and all about schoolworks.

He doesn't know, but he is afraid. Afraid about everything. And that night, while lying in his bed and still wide awake at 2am, he looked back where it all started.

 

Flashback..


Boys will always be boys. Even if you are all "good boys" in the eyes of the "public", you were all just a bunch of teen age boys who are young, wild and free. And that happens maybe once a month? 


Well, Jinwoo doesn't know. They never schedule it. It just happens. Once the party started, they were all become the typical teenage naughty rich kids. Well, of course they're still sane and will never do drugs. They just got wasted in alcohol and well, got wasted with girls? 

Jinwoo chuckled, he can't stop laughing with Mino and Seunghoon while looking at Seungyoon trying to be y while dancing with the pretty band vocalist in the club. Well, Seunghoon's brother owns the club so basically, age isn't a problem. Well, He and Hoon is now at legal age. The problem is the two maknaes. They're still 17. 


"I'll go up and teach Seungyoonie how to dance. He looks like a lost chick trying to dance and impress the crowd," Hoony get up while laughing.

"Way to go, hyung!" Mino cheered,

Jinwoo only smiled. Now, that's the man in the dance floor. The crowd cheered when they see Hoony getting up the stage. Who wouldn't? Seunghoon doesn't win a dance competition for nothing. He's really good. And maybe one of the reason why his brother always allows the, to go his bar is maybe because of this. Lee Seunghoon is really famous.

"Yo, guys" 

Mino and Jinwoo looked at the group of people who came to their table. It was already loud in the dance floor because Seungyoon and Seunghoon are already dancing in the beat with the pretty vocalist. It was like a concert.

"Hanbin! Woah. You're all here" Jinwoo smiles, Hanbin and his friends were all regular in this club. And since they're "regular" as well and their age doesn't really have a wide gap, they became friends.

"Of course, we heard you're all going and it's been so long since we see each other. Some catching up will do." Jinwhan nudged him and he can't helped but to put his shoulder in this tiny dongsaeng. He's really fond of him. He lives near his house and they sometimes go to each other's house to play video games together.

They're all became busy chatting each other while laughing and drinking. Seungyoon and Seunghoon were also back to their table which was only for 4 earlier but a table for 11 now. 

"Hyung,"

Jinwoo and Jinwhan is now busy talking like best friends who haven't seen each other since grade school. They're talking about new games which made Jinwoo very interested that he doesn't even heard Mino calling him.


"Hyung..." Mino called again,


Jinwhan nudges Jinwoo, and he looked up to see Mino st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter