Feelings

I like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

 

Kim Jinwoo, Song Mino, Kang Seungyoon and Lee Seunghoon are childhood friends. Their school mates often tags them as their own school's F4. Why not? They got the looks and the money. Boys at their school envies them. Girls admires them. But the thing is, they're still humble and good kids. Responsible and smart. Truly admirable. 

 

But there's a problem. Kim Jinwoo has a problem. He maybe look beautiful in the eyes of the public but he's known to be the most athletic and manly among them. And he knows he really is or that's what he thought.

 

 

If he's that manly then why does he have these weird feelings he never thought he would feel towards someone. And why does he have to feel it to one of his friend? To his closest friend to be exact. He's practically a brother. A family. It's a taboo. But he can't help it. The bro hug they usually do makes him nervous. The brush of their hands make him giddy. The simple touch, the eye contact. He is getting crazier.

 

He is having a hard time battling himself if he's gonna embraced the new changes on him. But the problem doesn't ends there. How would he face his friends when they found out this secret of him unexpectedly..

 

Chapter One

“Hyung!”

“Jinu Hyung”

Kim Jinwoo can't help smiling upon hearing his dongsaengs calling him nonstop as he enters their school building.

It was funny because they look like a bunch of a kindergarten kids happily approaching their parents in break time.

“You're late, Hyung” Yoon said while they are doing that cliché “bro fist” Hoony insisted as a sign of their “brotherhood”.

“Yes, what a way to start the school year, eh?” Hoony teased.

“I missed you, Hyung!” Mino interjected, running to give him a bear hug, away from Seungyoon. His smile froze, he can't help it.

He simply touch his chest. There's that creepy uneven beating of his heart again. It maybe funny but he really thinks he needs to go see their family doctor. He's afraid this may lead to some serious problem. “Strange,” he mutters.

“What, Hyung?” Mino asked, forehead creased.

“Nothing. I just thought I should've call our family doctor.” he said nonchalantly.

“But why hyung?" Hoon intercepts, “Is that the reason why you're late” he looks worried. But he knows better.

He jokingly kicks him. “It's nothing.” he said and laugh when he saw him almost lost his balance to avoid his kick, “Why do you keep on telling me that I'm late when I'm not? It's only 7:05. Our class is 7:30.”

“It's a joke, hyung. It's a joke ok,” Seunghoon raised his hands as a surrounder.

They joke around laughing at each others story about their semestral break. Oblivious that some students stopped to take a picture of that beautiful moment when you see four handsome boys, wearing school uniform. Laughing and smiling. Looking like a photoshoot ad for their school. They're indeed the F4 of their academy.

"Hyung can I talk to you?" Mino cornered Jinwoo.

He was about to go to their soccer practice when Mino suddenly approach him. By the way Mino asks, means it's something about them, actually about him avoiding Mino. He was sure of it. It was all about it.

"I have a soccer practice, Mino. You know that we're practicing real hard because interschool competition is approaching." He reason out.

It's the truth, well maybe half of it because if he really wants to, he can spare time for Mino--which he always do but not right now.

Mino's face fell, "but hyung.."

Jinwoo felt bad but he promised himself to be firm. Lately he's been distracted. He can't focused. All he could think of is that someone. Someone in front of him, sulking and pouting because he ignored his request.

He sigh, "Ok, lets go to cafeteria. Let's get snacks while talking." Yes, he k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter