Part 1

Be my daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guy opened his eyes groaning when he moved to get off the king size bed, his body was in pain from last night but he has the weekend free. He found his lost blue shirt and black jeans down on the floor. He bend down hissing in pain again, his lower back was killing him again, he was getting old to be a boy toy but he loves every minute about it. The guy walked to the bathroom for a fast shower and leave back home. 

He hummed under the warm water glad that his sore back was getting better. After his shower he dressed with his clothes and he walked down the stairs.

,,Sehun you're up." Sehun turned around seeing the guy walking out the kitchen with two mugs in his hands.

,,Coffee?" Sehun smiled taking the cup from the guys hand.

,,Thanks." 

,,Come let's eat breakfast and you can leave after." 

,,I'm sorry Kris but you know that I never stay for breakfast." Sehun showed the man an apologizing smile.

,,I know but I was thinking that maybe this once you will stay, we know each other for years now and we just and that is all." 

,,You know who I am Kris and for now I'm okay the way I am, if I decide to have a relationship I will come to you." Sehun got closer to Kris wrapping a hand around his neck.

,,You're always my number one you know that." Sehun got closer to his lips smirking.

,,I know kid I just hope that one day you will love me back." Sehun kissed his cheek smiling.

,,Maybe who knows but now I really need to leave, thank you for last night." Sehun kissed Kris's cheek one more time before leaving the house.

,,." Kris said under his lips but Sehun heard him.

He doesn't have a problem with that word, yes he sells his body for money so what? He was always a poor kid so he found a easy way to make good money, Sehun hated himself back then but not anymore, why should he? He was a good looking guy that gives others pleasure and they pay him. 

Sehun smirked walking to his red Maserati,gettin in the car he place his black sunglasses over his nose driving away. That weekend he will visit his best friend Park Chanyeol that will get marry with his lover Byun Baekhyun. Chanyeol was always his best friend since they were in high school. Chanyeol was the only person that knows who he really is and every singel time Chanyeol tells him to find love and stop being a but why? He likes the luxury life he's having, expensive cars, expensive holidays, expensive clothes so why was so bad what he's doing?

 Sehun saved enough money to live a happy life when he'll get older.In one week he will open his own Cafe so he'll be busy.

Sehun parked his car in front of his modest house stepping outside the car. The only thing he hates in his life were big spaces so that's why his house was not that big, just a big livingroom and a open space kitchen and upstairs three bedrooms and two bathrooms. It was enough for him but he has a big back garden and a pool.

 

Sehun was about to open the front door when he heard a cry. Sehun looked around noticing a guy sleeping next to his front gate and a baby in his arms. He wasn't in the mood to have beggars at his door. Sehun walked to the guy that was with his eyes close but his grip around the baby was tight. The guy was sleeping with his head down so he couldn't see his face that good.

,,Hey wake up you can't sleep here." Sehun moved his with his foot slowly and disgusted.

,,Are you alive?" Sehun took a step back when the baby looked at him smiling and giggling. His small hands were wiggling for Sehun to hold him.

,,HEY WAKE UP!" Sehun yelled making the guy to jerk waking up in a second.

,,What happened? Where am I? Oh Tae you're safe, Oh my God I'm so sorry angel, appa is an idiot for passing out here." The guy kissed his son's cheeks glad that nothing bad happened.

,,Can you please leave now?!" Just then the guy noticed that someone was standing to his left side, the guy looked up blushing in a second.

,,I'm s-sorry sir.... we .. we will go now." The guy tried to stand up but he dropped down on his knees, he was so dizzy and weak. Sehun didn't care to help him, he just let out a sigh of disgust. 

,,Hurry up please!" The guy bowed his head wrapping his hands around his baby scared not to lose him. The guy left the place he was sleeping looking around lost, he had no idea where he was or how he end up sleeping on the street in the first place.  Sehun was ready to go inside when he heard the baby cry again, he should not care but hearing the fragile guy sob trying to make his baby stop crying made him stop walking. 

,,Shh Tae please don't cry, we will eat I promise, I just need to figure out where we are and we will go home I promise please just wait a little...p-please s-stop crying..." The guy hide his face in the baby's tiny body sobbing silently.

,,Come inside." The guy looked to his left seeing the tall guy that asked him to leave.

,,W-what?" 

,,Come inside, I have enough food and you two look like you need some." The guy stepped back when Sehun got closer to him.

,,N-no thank you... we're fine." Sehun got sad seeing his scared eyes, who was that guy that looks so fragile and scared? 

,,I won't hurt you I promise, come." This was the first good thing he was doing in his life, and it kinda felt good.

,,P-promise me?" 

,,Yes I promise now come." Sehun hold a hand to him smiling a little. The guy took his hand still scared that he will lose his son, for him Tae was everything, his only hope that tomorrow will get better.

 

 

Sehun opened the door letting the guy walk in first, his mouth got wide open seeing how pretty everything was.

,,You want to take a shower?" 

,,N-no it's okay..."

,,I sweat to you that I won't try anything, you're not my type anyway and if I want to someone it won't be you okay?" 

,,O-Okay thank you." 

,,What's you're name by the way?" Sehun walked up on the stairs followed by the guy.

,,I'm Kim Jongin and he's Tae." 

,,I'm Oh Sehun and you can use this room for now." Sehun opened ond of the door letting Jongin to step inside.

,,Wow so beautiful." Jongin whispered under his breath loving the simple whit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter