NOT AN UPDATE

Clarity

Hey, Fam! <3

First, I AM SO SORRY I HAVE LET THIS STORY FALL BY THE WAYSIDE! To be completely honest with you, (and I always am, haha) I felt sort of pressured to make this back when I started it just because the feedback for the prequel Brave was so nice. I struggled to think of plotlines and was even looking at writing chapters out as a chore (which is never good for any creative process). But I have woken up from my stupor and have totally re-fallen in love with the story. I re-love it. Hahaha! So I'm inspired to start it again. Huge apologies for keeping everyone waiting! 

Second, Because of all the bugs here on AFF, I have decided to migrate everything to Archive of our Own (AO3). I'll be permanently leaving this platform soon for a more reliable one, and I really hope you can make the adjustment with me. It's sad to leave behind all the milestones and the easier communication over here, but I feel like it's a necessary evil. The most important thing is that we continue to share stories with one another and I feel like that would be better accomplished over at AO3.

Subscribe to me over there as an author, because I have so many things planned for this week! We can also talk over on Twitter, I'm pretty noisy over there too :)) My handle is the same across the board: shineefiction.

Anyway, to read the latest chapter of Clarity, click HERE.

See y'all on AO3!!