Baekhyun 🎨

EXO x Reader (ONE SHOTS)

Tomorrow was your 3 years anniversary with your boyfriend. You both gave and received many gifts during these years so this time you weren't sure what to give him. You knew how much he loves self made things so you decided to do something by yourself instead: to make a drawing of you and Baekhyun and write him a letter.

You started drawing but it didn't seem to go that well. Some time passed and you were surrounded by thrown papers. You had already written the letter but the drawing was far from being done.

You were so immersed in what you were doing that you didn't hear the door being opened. You only realized there was someone in your room when a hand touched your shoulder. You screamed and fell off the chair.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..." said Baekhyun while helping you to get up.

Your eyes were teary since you had been truly startled. Baekhyun continued saying sorry while holding your face and softly caressing your cheeks. He kissed you on your forehead and lips and hugged you tightly. He was looking flawless as always, his deep dark-brown eyes were full of love and his blonde ruffled hair gave him an adorable look. You were lost in his hug and scent when you realized what you were doing before he came. You quickly escaped from his warm embrace and took the drawing, hiding it behind your back.

He looked at you and at the thrown papers confusedly.

"So what's all of this? And what do you have there?"

"Nothing, but why have you come without any word?"

"You're being weird, it's not the first time I come without notice, I wanted to surprise you. Let me see."

Baekhyun came closer to take the drawing from you. You tried to keep it away from him but he started tickling you, your ultimate weakness. As soon as the drawing fell in his hands you went to the living room, burying your face in the couch's pillow.

He came shortly after with a wide smile on his face. He sat right next to you on the couch.

"Look at me, will you?" said Baekhyun with a sweet voice.

You raised your head and turned around to face him. He was still holding the drawing.

"It didn't come out as I wanted...this was supposed to be my gift for you." You told him while looking at the drawing in his hand.

He lifted your chin to make you look into his eyes and before saying anything he kissed you again.

"I love it, it's perfect the way it is right now, I am more handsome in this drawing than I'll ever be in reality."

You laughed at his words; they made you feel better even though you knew that drawing wasn't what it should have been.

"You're such a big liar."

"Wait a moment."

He went to another room and he came back with a bouquet of red roses and a drawing. He had left them there when he had first entered your house.

"Now it's my turn, happy anniversary! I've actually tried to draw us too."

You got up from the couch and hugged him. After putting the roses in a flower vase you both went back to the couch, holding the two drawings.

"I think we still have a long way to go, but I love it" you said while smiling and looking at Baekhyun.

"We have to put these in a frame; I will look at them instead of looking in the mirror." said Baekhyun.

You took his hand, intertwining your fingers with his and you leaned your head on his shoulder.

"Happy anniversary!"