Jongdae 🌹

EXO x Reader (ONE SHOTS)

The day you had been looking forward to was finally here. You and your boyfriend, Jongdae, were going to spend the day at the amusement park. Both of you love amusement parks but because of your schedule you had to postpone it.

"I've just arrived, are you ready?" said Jongdae over the phone.

"Yes, I'm coming!"

You couldn't hide the excitement in your voice, neither did you try to. You opened the door being welcomed by Jongdae's smile. He was holding a rose in his hands. It was something he would always do, bringing you flowers. After taking it, you kissed him on the cheek and went inside to leave it. Now you were both ready to go.

The weather was definitely in your favor today, there were no clouds to be seen, the sky was clear and the sun was shining.

You were happily singing in the car and shortly after Jongdae followed you into singing. His sweet voice always made you feel good; somehow, when you are with him, you find yourself falling in love over and over again.

Reaching your destination, you got out of the car and hand in hand entered the amusement park. There were lots of rides waiting for you and you didn't hesitate to go together to every one of them. Jongdae was always making sure you were feeling alright, his warm, broad smile was welcoming you every time you looked at him. Your boyfriend's defining trait was kindness for sure.

There was a ride that Jongdae was gladly heading for, newly opened, drop tower. That was one of the rides that you were most afraid of trying. You saw his excitement to ride it so you didn't want to refuse but you couldn't fool him.

"Judging by your face, you don't like this one, it is okay, if you don't want to go, let's skip it."

"No, let's go! It can't be that worse...you've been on every ride I wanted, it is my turn."

"Are you sure?"

"Sure!"

Well, it was bad, actually, it wasn't that bad but you couldn't enjoy it because of your fear so you started crying instead. After it was over, Jongdae was blaming himself, softly wiping your tears. You assured him it is okay because you decided to go, still trying to stop crying. Your puffy face and trembling voice was unusually cute. Jongdae looked deeply into your eyes and smiled. He then covered your cheeks and lips with short kisses and you hid away from shyness in his embrace.

"You know...it wasn't that bad actually..." you said laughing, trying to convince yourself.

Both of you tightened the hug, enjoying the moment.

"Let's go eat something sweet." said Jongdae.

You nodded your head and your boyfriend intertwined his fingers with yours.