Welcome to the family

Protect My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is another chapter inspired by my grandmother. I remember the first time i introduce a boy to her and she really looks so happy. I want to remember it so i put it into words. I wish she was still here. After loosing my draft of the supposed part 2. I can't find the right words to make another chapter so I hope you like this. It is really random!! Expect random shots from me~~~

***************

 

 

 

JESSICA POV

 

It's been a month since we've been together and I still can't believe it. Well it is just the beginning of our relationship and mostly good things happen at this time.

 

 

 

“What are you thinking about?” I heard Taeyeon ask beside me. We are in his apartment right now watching movie after he cooks dinner for me.

 

 

 

“You” i said with a smile on my face. I can't help it since he's staring at me adorably. How can a guy look so adorable and hot at the same time? I saw him grin before turning to me fully.

 

 

 

“Are you falling hard to me now?” he ask while wiggling his brows and a playful smile.

 

 

 

“Ugh. I didn't know you are this playful and tell you what. I'm falling for you everyday” I rolled my eyes at him while smiling before kissing his cheeks.

 

 

 

He is smiling so wide and his chin dimple is showing. “And I didn't know you are this sweet” he counters with his lovestruck smile.

 

 

 

“Only to you” i said as he bit his lower lip fighting the smile to appear but his eyes are sparkling too much. He looks so happy right now and i can't help but feel happy too.

 

 

 

“I've never met a girl this cheesy. Are you flirting with me Miss Jung?” he looks at me with fake glare. Why is he biting his lips while glaring. My God I want to kiss him right now.

 

 

 

“I'd love to flirt with you but right now I just wanna kiss you” i said before kissing his lips catching him off guard. He falls on his back on the couch with me on top kissing him passionately.

 

 

 

He kissed me back and I can feel him smiling, with that I can't help but smile too. He encircle his arms on my waist with mine on his chest.

 

 

 

“You are…. So…. A-aggressive” he said between kisses. He bit my lower lip playfully and I remove myself from him.

 

 

 

“Why? …you don't like it?” I'm panting so hard that it's a bit hard to talk.

 

 

 

“No. I like it actually. Now come here” he grabs my neck and kiss me hard. He flip us around for him to be on top. We are kissing without minding the movie and our surroundings.

 

 

 

“HEY! GO GET A ROOM” I'm so shocked that I pushed Taeyeon so hard that he falls to the ground.

 

 

 

“Oh Tae. I'm sorry.” I said before helping him up and glaring at the newcomer. “YOONG! You don't have to shout you know?” I said as I stand with my arms crossed in front of me.

 

 

 

“Well Jess, I'm surprised to see you guys eating each others face. Just to remind you, I do live here too” he said with his hands up. Yoong and Taeyeon are bestfriends and they share an apartment.

 

 

 

“Right” Tae said smiling sheepishly as he scratch his neck embarrassed at what happen.

 

 

 

“It's Sunday and I have work tomorrow. And one more thing grandma asked why you didn't go home” Yoong ask me. Saturday is our family day and we always go to my grandma's house for the weekend. It's not my first time missing it so why are they suddenly asking about me.

 

 

 

“What did you tell them?” I feel nervous because my grandma is a bit strict and if this guy tell her that I'm spending my time with a guy I might get scolded.

 

 

 

“I said I don't know” i sighed from relief when I heard that. “But Sooyoung told them that you are on a date so expect a call from grandma today” he finished with a smirk and he went straight to his room after patting Taeyeon on his shoulders.

 

 

 

“SOOYOUNG!!!!” i screamed and I can hear Yoong’s laugh from his room. This cousins of mine are such a headache. Ugh

 

 

 

“It's okay. You're grandma will understand” Tae said with a comforting smile. ‘I know she will understand me but I want to tell her personally. She won't talk to me again if she knows I'm keeping secrets from her. So much for being the favorite grand daughter’

 

 

 

I heard my phone ringing from my bag and I think I know who that is. I walk to my bag and get my phone and I'm right, it's my grandma. I breathe first before answering the call.

 

 

 

“Hi granny” i answered with a little bit of enthusiasm.

 

 

 

“Bring your boyfriend next weekend. We are so going to have a talk” my grandma said before hanging up. Wow. She sounds scary and not the usual sweet grandma that i am used to.

 

 

 

“Wow. She's really mad. I bet she's sulking in her room again. That Sooyoung is such a , he knows how she's so emotional and sensitive. Ugh” i groaned and sit at the couch.

 

 

 

“What did she say? She hung up so fast” Tae sit beside me with concern written on his face. The sparkling eyes that he have a while ago is gone. I smile at him and kiss his cheeks.

 

 

 

“She wants me to introduce you to her this weekend” i saw him tense up and he looks nervous.

 

 

 

“I know she likes me but I don't know how she will react if she knows that I'm your boyfriend. I think we need to give her bribes or else she will keep on sulking at the corner” he looks so serious that I can't help but laugh out loud at his face.

 

 

 

“Why are you laughing?” he looks so confused at my sudden fit.

 

 

 

“You really know my grandma so well and what bribes are you talking about?” i said after laughing and i only smile at him.

 

 

 

“Oh. During the two months that you are on the states for your work, i didn't attend your family gathering. when I start attending it again when you're back, she didn't talk to me during my stay there and when I talk to her she's just pouting and not answering me. So the next day I went out early to buy her flowers and that's how she talks to me again.” he finished his explanation with a smile while I have my jaw dropped from my grandmother's childish behavior.

 

 

 

“So that's the reason she keeps smiling when I woke up?. She even pull me to her room and show the flowers to me that's on the vase. She keeps asking me if it's beautiful. I didn't know it's from you. Waa” i clapped my hands with my mouth agape. I'm so amazed at my boyfriend. I think I'm falling for him again, i smiled at my thought.

 

 

 

“Yeah. I know I'm amazing. You're so lucky I'm yours” he said being cocky and playful but it never fails to make my heart beat fast at his words. “And I love you so much” he added

 

 

 

“You're making me fall so hard. I love you too” he kissed my lips softly “We are so random” i giggle and he pecks my lips again “Ugh. Enough. I have to think what to say to granny” i said as i distanced myself a bit from him

 

 

 

“I'm with you so you don't have to think too much about it. I'll just tell her how much i love you then we'll be fine” he pulls me closer and kiss me again but before I can kiss him back someone ruins the moment again.

 

 

 

“Eyy. Just go to your room Tae I can't stand seeing my cousin doing PDA in front of me” Yoong said with a disgusted face and fake puking sounds.

 

 

 

“Ugh. You're just jealous that you're still single Cuz. Go and find a girl” i rolled my eyes at him and Tae hugged me.

 

 

 

“Who says I'm single?” he said with a wide smile on his face.

 

 

 

“You're not? Who's this unlucky girl? Do I know her?” i bombarded him with questions. Yoong is my closest cousin among them all as I grow up with him at my grandma's house. If I'm the favorite granddaughter well he is the favorite grandson.

 

 

 

“Oh Cuz. You know her so well” that smile that he have is like what I see when he is so in love. And I think I know the girl now, Yoong has been in love to her ever since I introduced them to each other.

 

 

 

“Wow you finally make a move?” i stand up and approach him “I'm so proud of you” i said as i hug him. He just laugh at my actions but still returned the hug.

 

 

 

“Thank you Cuz. I am going to bring her at the gathering next week” we let go of each other as i sit back beside Tae and him at the other couch.

 

 

 

“Really? That's good. But!! I'm telling you if you hurt my friend I will kill you” i warned him but he is just smiles.

 

 

 

“You know Yoong won't do that. It's been years and now that he have her he won't take the risk of losing her, right Yoong?” Tae said as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter