Chapter 1

I'm With You (Till My Last Breath)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A Sweet Hangover Sequel)

 

The moment we spent together made me continue to live my life, every day your smile, your laugh keeps me alive, there was happiness, a true happiness inside my heart. I am truly thankful that you have found me and brought me out of the dark but as much as I wanted to be by your side...... I can't~

 

-----------------------

 

After Irene's effort to get close to Wendy, she finally succeeded on making her agree to take care of the said girl. At first it was hard like what Wendy truly said it was. A hard headed person who actually made her head ache over and over, but thanks to Joy, Wendy's secretary, she helped her make the latter obey Irene. As of now, Wendy was still a little like that but she's listening on what Irene was telling her.

 

With the days Irene has been with Wendy after she took her to her house the night she got drunk, she was still surprised by the fact that Wendy is a super-rich girl. She is the President of a prestigious company in Korea. She didn't know the girl who always gets drunk at her bar was this big time. Joy just informed her after she went with Wendy to her home.

 

*Flashback*

 

After their talk at the park, Irene followed Wendy to her real house. When they arrived at the gate of the said girl's house, her eyes widened with her lips forming an "O" shape.

 

"Can't believe that this is actually my house?" Wendy looks at Irene's expression and laughs.

 

Irene blinks her eyes and nods. "IS THIS REALLY YOUR HOUSE?? How come we just rode a bus to get here when you are this rich?!"

 

"I'm not rich, my family are. I live here but I am not the rich one." Wendy then laughs again.

 

Irene's eyebrows furrow while looking at Wendy.  "Nah. You are rich no matter what you say." She then also chuckled.

 

Both of them were laughing when a tall dark haired girl appeared on the gate. 

 

"Son Seungwaaaaaan! I just told you not to go anywhere again! You'll be the reason of my death. Tsk." The tall girl then opened the gate. (The gate that has been talking about was the small gate for people to enter; the actual gate is quite big if you are curious).

 

"I am old enough to handle myself Sooyoung-ah no need to worry about me." Wendy then pass by the taller girl. 

 

Irene was left outside, hesitating if she could go inside.

 

Then the taller girl turns to look at Irene she stared at her which made the girl shiver because of the coldness she was giving to her.  "Miss-?" Joy was asking for her name. 

 

"It's Irene. Irene Bae." She bowed to Joy.

 

"I see. Miss Irene, I think you be better get inside, coz' there are some people who's looking at you there because of what you are wearing right now." Joy said in a cold tone.

 

Irene then looks at herself and blushed. She bowed again and quickly gets inside.

 

While walking inside Irene can't help but to look around. The house was still 500 meters far from the gate. The garden looks really beautiful with different flowers planted in it. It's refreshing to see something like this because where she lives somehow surrounded by buildings.

 

"So Miss Irene, are you Wendy's new friend?" Joy suddenly asked Irene without looking at her.

 

"Uhh- actually not really.. I guess-" Irene looked at the tall dark haired girl beside her. She was wearing white long sleeves polo, red skirt and high heeled black stilettos making her even taller. Irene was looking up on her.

 

The taller girl raises an eyebrow while looking at her. "Why are you wearing shorts anyway? Aren't you feeling cold?" 

 

Irene's face again turned pink. "This- Uhh I didn't thought I would actually be going here that's why I didn't had the chance to get my clothes changed. I only got out because Wendy left her wallet in my house so I ran to give it to her without me knowing I am wearing shorts." Irene awkwardly chuckled.

 

The taller girl just nod at her." By the way, I am Joy, Joy Park, Wendy's secretary." said in a cold tone.


"Secretary?" Irene curiously asked.


"Yes. You heard it right dear. I am her Secretary. Wendy Son's secretary." Joy turned to look in front again.


"That means Wendy is a director or something of a company?" Irene blinks her eyes.


"Yes she is. She's actually higher, a President of a company to be specific." Joy then stopped walking and looked again at Irene. The shorter girl looks at her straightly the moment Joy stared coldly at her. "If you are only befriending with Wendy because she is rich I will tell you now to stop." She seriously said.

 

Irene stops also and again blinks her eyes. She slightly laughed at what Joy said. "Oh sorry~ First, I am not here to get what Wendy has. Second, I didn't know that she was actually rich and lastly, I am here because I want to take care of Wendy not because of what you are thinking." She smiled at Joy.

 


Joy then blinks her eyes. "Okay. Thats good." She then points her hand in front of the open door telling Irene to go in first since Wendy is already inside.


Irene bows before entering the house.

 


*End of Flashback*

 

 

Wendy is not going to Irene's bar these days being very busy a few months after she went home together with the older girl. 
She had left so much work hanging for not visiting the company she owns for a long time. 

 


She is really thankful that Joy was there to make every possible thing to settle all important matters that needed to be addressed. 

 


"See. You just made things worse by not doing these things. I am worried that you-" Joy stopped from talking.

 

"Dont worry about me Sooyoung-ah~ This is nothing.. I can finish these things in no time. Okay?" Wendy said while checking all the paper works that have been for a long time on her table before she signs on it.

 

Joy rolls her eyes. "You've been working for so many hours this week, you sometimes even skipped your meals and you sleep for only 2-3 hrs.. How can I stop worrying about you if you are like this.." she placed more papers to Wendys table.

 


 "By the way, Irene called a while ago, she told me to ask you if you could meet her this Saturday.." 

 

 

Wendy suddenly stops from doing her work then look up on Joy. "Irene! Oh my-" She gently hit her forehead. 

 


She barely see Irene for working too much everyday. 

 


The last time was when they went to Everland because she wanted to enjoy before she became this busy. 

 


"I will call her later. Thank you for telling me Sooyoung-ah~" She smiled at the girl in front of her and get back to what she was doing.

 

Joy again rolled her eyes and sigh. "I didn't know it's only Irene that could make you stop working even for a while. Thanks to her." 

 

Wendy just smile after hearing those words. Irene actually did have that impact on her. 

 


That girl made her frozen heart melt when she first met her. 
Don't even know how did that happen but her heart just starts beating after she saw her sparkling eyes as if you could see the universe inside, her breathtaking smile.. no one could ever resist that beautiful smile, her charm is no joke, every man and woman would look at her as she pass them by, but what she liked the most about her is that she made her feel that there are still people around her who was worried about her, who wanted to take care of her even though she don't want them to do so, that there are people who's always there to stay with her despite of pushing them away from her, she felt like everything feels alright when she's with her and made her wanted to continue to live.

 


Saturday morning, Irene's busy getting herself ready for she would see Wendy again after not seeing her for a long time, well they did call and messaging each other everyday but of course she would be happier if the younger girl was beside her. 


She's even worried to death because of what Wendy was doing, working all day and didn’t have to get that much rest she needed. 

 


Thanks to Joy who suddenly became close to her, she keeps on updating her about what Wendy was doing because she knows the latter sometimes lie to her when she ask her if she ate already or if she did have enough sleep after a long day of work. 

 


She wanted to nag the younger girl for not taking care of herself but she understand too well the responsibilities that was on her shoulder because she's actually the President of a big company and a lot people was also depending on her. 


Now all she wanted to do is to cheer her up and remind her to take care of herself always, she wanted to be there beside her and support her to what she was doing.


After she's done, she quickly grabs her sling bag and car keys the walks outside. She just made sure that she locked the door before going to her car. While walking towards her car, she gets her phone inside her bag and calls someone.

 


*ring ring*

 

Few minutes of ringing it was finally answered.

 


Hey! So much excited to see me? The other girl chuckled while teasing her.
 

  

"Yah! I wanted you to be there sharp or else I will punch you to death, is that clear?" She finally arrived beside her car and opened it then get to the drivers seat.

 

The girl on the line laughs out loud. Hah! As if you could do that. I know you love me that much so you don't want me to get hurt hahaha

 

Irene just rolled her eyes and chuckled on what the girl said. "I am serious this time so now go and meet me at RV café, okay? I will go and drive now, have to cut this off. Take care okay? Byeeeeee!" 

 

Okay you too Joohyun! Bye! The girl then hung up the call.

 


Irene just moved her head side to side then chuckled again. She started her car and smoothly drove towards the direction where the RV Café is.

 


While driving, she opened the car audio and played some music for her not to get bored while driving. She played About Love by Red Velvet. 

 

“I keep smiling when I see you
I know this is love
Our hands are on top of each other
I feel your heart
Without missing anything
Now Ill show you how much my love has grown
Its nothing special but
I wanna fill myself with you alone

If I say your name
It feels like Im saying I love you
I cant hide it, my heart pounds
I call and call out to you
But its like that every day
Looking at each other right now
Feels like love
I wish time would stop for just us two~"

 

Just like what Wendy said during their phone call, Irene is really excited to see her.  

 

The smile on that her lips are forming and it can't get off from her beautiful face. 

 

She misses her that much though she didn't know if the latter missed her too but she doesn't care about that because all she wanted is to see the girl's smile again. 

 

After being close to Wendy, the latter little by little shows the other side of her. She was a actually a cute,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter