The Meeting.

Mr. White

Ravi lived a simple life, well according to him really, he would get money transferred in to his bank account, which he got notified through with the ping over his phone, when a message had came in.

The boy would get dressed and leave the comfort of his home to go do his ‘job’.

You as the reader might be wondering as to what kind of ‘job’ Ravi has but that will have to wait for now. 

To begin with let’s introduce the main character, Ravi is a 19 year old boy, pretty short, maybe around 153cm.

Lean, definitely lean. His black hair is neatly trimmed with the bangs just falling over the round pair of black framed glasses that sat on his perky nose. 

Right now, he wore a plain black crew neck t shirt with a black leather jacket, some ripped jeans and boots. A backpack on his back as he made his way around Seoul looking for the tallest building. The best one, where he would be out of the sight of others.

Ravi had to admit, on some days he enjoyed his job, and on the others not so much. You see it all depended on the people, who he worked with and who he would be needed to work with, some just don’t say a word and others are more difficult.

He was supposed to meet a client today, they went by a weird nickname of, “Mr. White.” Apparently ‘Mr. White’ had a very good offer that couldn’t be discussed over the phone. This is why Ravi was now in the middle of Seoul going towards a restaurant with some privacy.

Entering the restaurant, a man in a suit was there to greet him, no he wasn’t the waiter or someone who worked there, he was there as a body guard. The smaller raised an eyebrow but didn’t say anything.

The body guard didn’t seemed impressed at how Ravi looked either, he genuinely thought that the boy looked like some wanna be punk rocker, with spider bites and oversized glasses, but the said boy had a reputation and nobody wanted to take the chances of messing with him.

Once entering the fancy room, there sat a male, he looked like was also in casual clothes, with silver strands of hair spiked up and just the right amount of black roots growing out, the sides neatly shaved.

Ravi had to admit that he was surprised that he didn’t make the connection straight away as to who the mysterious ‘Mr. White’ was. This was it, this is where he was going to decide if he was going to kiss him or stab him. In the next 10 minutes he will decide. 

Because he was an assassin and ‘Mr. White’ was his long lost boyfriend, who everyone thought had died, was now sitting in front of Ravi and, it looked like he had a job for him.

An Assassination of the person who ruined 'Mr. White's' or should we say Shiro's life.