Curious

I'm not supposed to be here

Mina has been going to sixteen academy for two years now and she still hasn’t made any friends. In the past she has had people as her “friend” but like most people they only care about their status on social media. They all used her to get more likes on instagram. One day mina was walking through the halls of the academy and she could feel someone staring at her. She turned around only to see Im nayeon quickly turning to talk to her friends.

She thought “ Was Im Nayeon staring at me just then? Probably not i’m not that interesting anyways.” so she just kept walking.

Nayeon turned back around to stare at the girl who was currently walking away. She wondered “ Why is she always alone? Does she not have friends?”

So she asked her friends MoMo and Jihyo about her.
“Hey guys, why does that girl always seem to be alone?” she said

They both looked at eachother then her.

“Don’t you know who that is?” MoMo asked.

“No” Nayeon said tilting her head in confusion.

“That’s myoui Mina one of the most talented ballet dancers at this school. People say she has no friends because everyone uses her.” Sana chimes in.

Nayeon jumps at the sudden entrance of her friend.

“Really?” nayeon asks.

“Yep!” Jihyo says

“Oh well good to know. I’m gonna head back home then if you guys don’t mind.” nayeon says suspiciously as she starts jogging away in the direction mina went.

“Hm somethings about to happen with those two i can feel it.” Jihyo says quietly.

“What?” MoMo asks

“Nothing” jihyo replies.

"Hey!!!" Nayeon screams chasing after mina.

"Huh?" Mina turns around and see's an energetic bunny clumsily chasing after her.

Nayeon is running towards her at full speed trying to stop as she gets closer. Mina just stands there not knowing what to do. Next thing she knows nayeon runs into her and she shuts her eyes ready to hit the floor.

Boom

She wondered why she heard the sound of someone falling but she wasnt hurt. She opened her eyes to see nayeon holding her tight laying on the floor. she realized what just happened. Nayeon had rotated them so mina would fall on top of her. while she was processing this she didnt realize nayeon was bleeding. she stood up then looked at nayeons knees.

"Oh no are you okay?! Im so sorry about that i was being dumb and didnt move out of the way." mina said frantically helping nayeon up.

"It's okay it was my fault i was being reckless." nayeon said falling down again cause her knees hurt so much

"You cant walk with those knees can you" MIna said worriedly " Let me take you to the nurses office." 

"no no im okay" nayeon said attempting to stand again.

"Nope." Mina said picking up Nayeon bridal style 

"w-w-what are you doing??!" nayeon asked.

"Taking you to the nurses office" Mina said with a gummy smile

"O-Okay" Nayeon said while trying to hide her blush from the penguin that just gave her a heart attack.