Got It

Got It
Please log in to read the full chapter

Serena stirred awake upon hearing and feeling the vibration of her mobile phone before it actually started to ring with sound. She groaned as her hand quickly moved to where she last saw her device above her head and took a hold of it to silence the call. Serena didn't bother to check the caller ID as she rose up in bed to look around her surrounding first and saw that it was night now. She had fallen asleep a few hours ago having stayed up all night last night to the morning hours before getting off work once classes were done.

Serena checked her phone once again and saw that it was a missed call from an unknown number, but dismissed it to check the time instead. It was almost eleven and she glanced across the room and saw that her roommate was also sound asleep. Serena figured that Melanie would have gone to the Theta Beta Zeta party since her boyfriend was a member and that she was also good friends with some of the members, but assumed she had classes or work early in the morning. Serena forgot what her roommate's schedule was like since she barely kept up with her own having set up many alarm clocks and reminders.

Her mobile device vibrated again, but a different number popped up that she actually recognized along with the displayed image. She debated if she wanted to answer it or not and decided not to and silenced the call leaving it to go to miss call instead. Serena figured that if it was important her friend could leave her a voicemail or a text message since he should know that she didn't like talking on the phone.

Besides, she assumed they were drunken calls since he should be having fun with his brothers of T-B-Z due to the party. She decided to go back to sleep and hoped that no one else would bother her until late afternoon. Unfortunately she didn't get the chance for her head to hit her pillow when Younghoon called her again and she tiredly answered his call a bit annoyed.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Serena. What are yo-wait. Were you sleeping?" He asked over the phone.

"I was. What do you want?"

"Why are you sleeping right now? You're usually up at this hour and don't go to sleep until like four in the morning."

"Does it really matter, Younghoon?"

She settled onto her back with an arm draped over her forehead.

"What do you want?

"Well," Younghoon stalled unsure how to go about the topic, "It's about Kevin."

"What about him?"

There was silence between them, but Serena could hear the loud music and people talking in the background. It must be some party.

"Could you come get him?" Younghoon asked a moment later.

"Why? Doesn't he live with you guys?"

"He does, but he won't stop asking for you."

"Are you sure he's not asking for Beyonce instead?"

"I'm sure he isn't."

"Uh huh and so?"

"Could you like come and get him to shut up or something?"

"No and why should I? Just let him sober it out."

"It's because you're a nice person, Serena."

"That's actually a partial lie, Younghoon. I'm not a nice person at all. I'm an evil person who hates everyone. Goodbye."

Serena ended the call and tossed her phone to the side and rolled onto her side to return to her slumber. Her cellular phone rang again a few minutes later and she reached out to mute it. It rang again a moment later and Serena reached out without looking at the caller ID and answered in an annoyed tone.

"What, Kim Younghoon?"

"It's actually Changmin." Changmin corrected her with a chuckle before speaking again. "Could you please come get Kevin? He's being really annoying and clingy."

Serena turned to her other side while leaving the phone placed her other ear as her hands were folded against her chest.

"Who allowed him to drink in the first place? Also, why should I be the one to come and get him? Just lock him in one of the rooms until he's sober."

"He drank himself and it's because he keeps calling out your name. He keeps talking about you."

"I don't know why he would. Anyways, just take away the alcohol and give him water and crackers. He should sober up in no time."

"But-"

Serena interrupted Changmin.

"I'm sorry, Changmin, but he's not my problem to take care of. He's your fellow frat bro so you or the others should take care of him."

"But Serena, please." Changmin pleaded over the phone.

"No."

"Please?"

"Nope. Sorry."

"Just come and get your in' boyfriend, Serena." Another voice said as Serena grabbed the phone to sit up upon the words the other male had said.

"Whoa, Jaehyun. What the ? He's not boyfriend."

"Well, he might as well be since he won't stop talking about you for the past hour and that he tried calling you, but you wouldn't pick up his calls."

"I don't have his number saved."

"Well then saved it and talk to him. He's a whiny drunk."

" for you then."

"Serena, please. Just help us out."

"No. I'm sure this isn't the first time he's been drunk and acting this way. You've dealt with him before so now you can continue to deal with him. Bye!"

Serena hung up, put her phone on 'do not disturb' mode, placed it under her pillow, and hope that would just settle everything. Even though she was comfortable under her covers with eyes close, but she just couldn't fall back asleep. She knew she wouldn't be able to sleep again, but she was definitely sure trying to tell her brain to do so anyways. Serena then heard something land on her bed and popped up her head to see what it was. It was one of Melanie's small pillow. She glanced over to see her roommate with her light on her bedside table on glaring at her with the phone up to her left ear.

"What?" Serena asked unsure of what was going on.

"Sunwoo said go get Kevin or he's gonna dump Kevin in front of our building in ten minutes." Melanie informed her roommate before hanging up on her boyfriend.

"You're not serious, right?"

"I have no clue. That's what Sunwoo told me."

"That gotta be joking about that."

"Who knows."

The pair dismissed it as Melanie turned off her night lamp while Serena stared up at her ceiling wondering if it was true. There was no way that they'll leave one of their drunk members in front of their sorority house, right?

Serena instantly jerked awake upon hearing the pounding on the bedroom door about twenty minutes later while Melanie still slept soundly not bothered at all. Serena rushed out of bed as she made her way to the door wondering who could be knocking at this time since most of the girls went to the Theta Beta Zeta party. When she opened the door she was greeted by the Delta Beta vice-president, Ahn Yein. Before she could greet her Yein held up a hand with a tired look.

"You need to tell your Romeo to chill, Rina." Yein told her before rubbing at her eyes to remove the sleep. "He's throwing pebbles at our side of the house and I'm not the only one who's annoyed by him to which why I came to you. Also I just got back from the party as I have an early class to attend to. Plus, we don't need Miss Park investigating Delta Beta and Theta Beta Zeta on why your boyfriend is disturbing our night."

Serena let out a groan before clarifying herself. "He's not my boyfriend, Yein. Why do people keep thinking I have one?"

"Because you guys have been hanging out more than as just friends lately and you're just oblivious to how Kevin actually feels about you."

Please log in to read the full chapter