Michaeng??? Mimo??? version

Alone again

~~Is it weird? No matter how long the time pass, I still can’t seem to forget you. Is it because you are my first love? Or…. Sigh~~

 

Anata dake ima miteru mou aenaku naru kara

(I only look at you now because I can’t meet you anymore)

 

~~But then, you are really competitive. The way you raises your eyebrows when being challenges at. The way your eyes shines whenever you are winning. Your fierce stares when you are losing. You really have a strong character. Maybe that’s what make me fall for you too.  ~~

 

Kono mama zutto mou kitto furikaeru koto mo nai

(I will surely not look back)

 

The girl goes to her balcony and look at the sky. The sky still looks strangely calm and beautiful even when there is no stars or moon to brighten it up. “Sigh… Even the sky reminds me of you. You always look mysteriously beautiful and elegant at the same time. Your soft spoken voice always manage to make me feel calm.”

 

Wasureru koto wa nai yo itsumo soba ni ita no ni

(I can’t forget, I was always by your side)

 

~~Maybe that’s why you always shout at me for not paying attention. Your loud voice are really sharp, you know. ~~

 

Naki dashi sou na sora no a tada tachisukun de iru

(Under the empty sky I seem to burst into tears, but I’m standing petrified)
 

~~ But… In the end, your face still look elegant no matter how you shout out. I can’t believe how many times I get scolded by you for being such a drowsy person.  Sigh… ~~

 

... Time is not on my side

 

~~It’s not I am always sleepy, I am actually very aware of my surrounding. Remember the first time when you are shocked looking at me dancing? You said that my dancing is so… Not the normal me. I looks so confident and charismatic. Haha… Maybe you’re right. Then again, I don’t like to flaunt my dancing skills to outsiders.  People always thought me as the cute pabo Momo. ~~


Itsumo anata no soba de nai tari warattari wo

(I always cried and laughed by your side)

 

Momo look at her watch. “3 am? Time passes really fast here. Still got another 6 hours to go…”


Kurikaesu hibi mou nidoto modoru koto nante nai

(Days repeat themselves and again, there’s nothing)
 

~~I still remember the times when you are complaining about her… Well, it’s not that I don’t understand why. She is younger than us but has a very foul mouth. Her fashion style is unique, complement nicely with her cool attitude. ~~

 

Kanashimi ni sayonara wo sugu ni ieru you nara

(I seem to be able to say goodbye to my sadness is I can say it immediately)

 

~~As time goes by, we found that she is not the y maknae that everyone thought of. She is just a lonely cute tiger cub… thanks to Tzuyu’s efforts. ~~


Hito wa dare mo ga tsuyoi mono

(The thing which everybody’s strong in)

 

“… That savage maknae literally dragged us to Chaeyoung’s house after school, trying to prove us wrong. Sigh… scary Yoda. Sana also supports Tzuyu, asking us to come together too. I wonder what make Sana changes her mind on Chaeyoung?”

 

I wanna be with you

 

~~But then, Tzuyu’s really perceptive with this kind of things. She is good at judging people’s character. Imagine how surprised you and Jihyo are when we reached her house, Chaeyoung was helping her little brother. Her brother lost one of his legs due to car accident. Chaeyoung’s parent are not around, probably trying to earn money for his medical fee. ~~

 

Itsu made mo te wo tsunai de

(Hands joined forever)
 

~~Chaeyoung was stunned, surprised at seeing us in front of her door, almost letting go her brother hand. You, being kind, quickly help Chaeyoung with her brother into her house.  ~~

 

Doko made mo ikitakatta

(I wanted to go somewhere)

 

~~The atmosphere is really awkward that time. Chaeyoung looks so furious with Tzuyu. But with her brother nearby, she can’t seem to do much on this. Plus, maybe because you help her just now, she mellow down a bit. ~~

 

Kajikan da yubisaki nukumori wo sagashi ta

(I searched for the finger- tip warmth which has become numb)
 

~~Luckily, Chaeyoung’s brother, being the smart fellow, asking Chaeyoung to gives us some drinks while asking us to be comfortable before he go and rest at his room. ~~

 

Kokoro wa zutto no way, no way

(My heart becomes more no way no way)

 

“The looks from Chaeyoung really blew everyone away. Her looking so frustrated, pouting at her brother, saying that “it’s not fair, she isn’t the one who invite us.” That’s really a funny scenario....” Momo laughed alone. 


Aa wa sono mukou e ikeru ka na

(Can I go to another side tomorrow?)
 

~~Our cold-hearted maknae Tzuyu even gasped at Chaeyoung. Hmmm… around 1 min 48 seconds before Chaeyoung roar shouts and bite hits Tzuyu. What!? I am actually quite observant!  ~~

 

Oh, alone again
 

~~Anyway, that’s the start of NaJeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu friendship. We even name ourselves TWICE. Why? After understanding Chaeyoung’s situation, all of us agreed that everyone deserve a second chance. So… That’s how TWICE came about… ~~

 

Itsuka futari de miteta eki mae no eizou (bijon) ni wa

(Someday the two of us looked at the vision in front of the station)

 

~~We started to spend most of our time together as TWICE. Playing together, comforting Sana for her first breakup, cheering Jihyo for her singing competition, helping Tzuyu with her confession, the list went on and on. But then, I slowly notice how different when both you and Chaeyoung looks to each other. Both of you flushed a lot. Do you know how bright your eyes shined when she is just there beside you?~~

 

Ima mo anata no suki na uta ripiito erun da

(Even now your favourite song is repeating)

 

~~Not able to take it anymore, I pull you to the school rooftop and ask you about it. Still, hearing it directly from your mouth break me apart. I thought I’m immune with this heartbreak -one side crush feeling. Sigh… You always prove me wrong. ~~

 

'Watashi mo suki nan da yo ' sou itte ita no wa ne

(‘I like it too”. I said)
 

~~I smile at you, encourage you to confess with her. In truth, I hope that you fail. Hoping Chaeyoung reject you, hoping you will come to me for comfort. Sorry for being such a bad friend. ~~

 

Anata no tame de ima wa mou kirai ni nari sou nan da

(I already seem to dislike you if it’s for your sake)
 

“I guess I am really Pabo. I know that both of you like each other. Shouldn’t encourage you to do so, huh. But then, I am also a coward, having more than 5 years of you to myself. Until now, I haven’t told you my feeling, huh.”

 

... I will never leave you

 

~~After a week, Chaeyoung and you finally are together. Thanks to my poker face, no one notice how my heart breaks, especially when both of you looks so happy together. ~~


Anata kara no meeru wo zenbu keemita kedo

(Although I delete all the mails from you)

 

~~Always standing beside both of you, I try to hide remove erase my love for you. But then again, it’s really hard. So damn hard. ~~


Yasashii koe wa kioku kara kie wa shinain darou

(The gentle voice will not disappear from my memory)

 

The phone alarm start ringing again and again. Momo takes her phone and off her alarm.


"Moshimo negai ga hitotsu kanau no nara" nante ne

(If one wish comes true)
 

“I should get ready now. Everyone will be waiting.Momo take her dress and goes to bathroom.

 

Afurireta koto omotte wa

(I yearn for the same thing)
 

Momo finished putting her make up on and her bright blue dress. Her phone buzzed with her favourite ringtone.

 

“Hello? Mina. Yeah, I am done here. Haha… Sorry, I didn’t notice. Will open the door now. Wait a minute. ” Momo pick up her phone.

 

I wanna be with you

 

Momo open her door as fast as she can. Mina is looking elegant and beautiful as usal, wearing the same type of dress as Momo but in purple.

 

Itsumade mo te wo tsunai de

(Hands joined forever)

 

Aigo~ Let’s go, Momo-rin.Mina guides Momo to a black car.


Nan tokoro made mo ikitakatta

(I wanted to go somewhere)

 

Sorry, Mina-rin… Thanks for waiting. Oh, hey, Chaengie~Momo greets Chaeyoung in the car.

 

Kajikan da yubisaki atatamori wo sagaa

(I searched for the finger-tip warmth which has become numb)

 

“Yoh~” Chaeyoung coolly put her hand up.

 

Kokoro wa zutto no way, no way

(My heart become no way, no way)
 

~~During the drives, an awkward silent falls between Mina and Momo. Sigh… They still don’t want to talk to each other…. Come on, Chaengie. There must be something that I can do. Hmmm… maybe some songs will help? ~~

 

Aa wa sono mukou e ikeru kana

(Can I go to another side tomorrow?)
 

“Hey, you all don’t mind if I switch on the radio, right?” Chaeyoung ask.

 

Oh, alone again

 

“Sure, no problem” Both of them smile awkwardly while mumbling. Instead, the atmosphere grows more awkward, even Chaeyoung.

 

Anata no sono eigao mo ooki na tenohira mo

(As for your smile, as for your palm -of the hand)

 

~~Aigo… Why can’t I do things right? Where are you? Jeongyeonie help your no jam bro now!!! Why that stupid song had to come out!? ~~ Chaeyoung internally freak out.

 

Omoide ni nanka aku wa nakatta

(I didn’t want to make it turn into a memory)

 

~~This song… That’s our favourite song. Sigh… God, you really like to play me huh.  Why you need to remind us about that? ~~


Kokoro wa zutto no way, no way

(My heart becomes no way, no way)

 

“Uh… haha… I really can’t believe that Jeongyeon unnie finally be with Nayeon unnie. They are literally cat and dog together. Nayeon unnie always keep competing with Jeongyeon unnie over IU sunbaemin affection.” Chaeyoung tries to defuse the situation laughing.

 

Aa wa sono mukou e ikeru kana

(Can I go to another side tomorrow?)

 

“Uh. Yeah.” Both of them smile awkwardly and nod.
 

Oh, alone again

 

“AH!!! I CAN”T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! Both of you out of the car now! I don’t care how or what both of you do. Out! ” Chaeyoung stop her car at the roadside.

 

Itsumade mo te wo tsunai de

(Hands joined forever)

 

“Eh? Chaengie. We need to go to Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie engagement party. They are waiting for us too. ” Both of them speak out at the same time looking at Chaeyoung weirdly.

 

Nan tokoro made mo ikitakatta

(I wanted to go somewhere)
 

“I don’t care!! I will tell unnies that you both have matters to do. It’s just engagement party. Unnies will understand. Just… please settle this now, both of you.  ” Chaeyoung push both Mina and Momo out of the car.

 

Kajikan da yubisaki atatamori wo sagaa

(I searched for the finger-tip warmth which has become numb)
 

“Weh!!?? Chaengie (Chaeyoung) wait. ” Chaeyoung’s car getting further and further from Mina and Momo.

 

Kokoro wa zutto no way, no way

(My heart become no way, no way)
 

“Sigh… what now?” Both Mina and Momo look at each other being awkward again.

 

Aa wa sono mukou e ikeru kana

(Can I go to another side tomorrow?)
 

Oh, alone again
___________________________________END_____________________________