Satzu version?

Alone again

A small pinkish room full of cute dolls especially squirrels and dogs is what a girl with a bright and cheerful personality usually own. But… Not today… The said owner seem to be hugging her favourite doll, a soft puppy doll, trying to comfort herself as much as possible. Her other dolls surrounding her look sad from afar too, as though they are sad of not able to comfort their once cheerful master.

 

Anata dake ima miteru mou aenaku naru kara

(I only look at you now because I can’t meet you anymore)

 

***Her phone keep on buzzing, showing how anxious the sender(s) is (are). ***

“Why are you so cruel?” The girl sob again looking at her doll.


Kono mama zutto mou kitto furikaeru koto mo nai

(I will surely not look back)

 

***The doll looking at her blankly, as though waiting for the girl to calm down. ***

~~Pabo…. How can you comfort me? She is not here. ~~


Wasureru koto wa nai yo itsumo soba ni ita no ni

(I can’t forget, I was always by your side)

 

***Her first memory of her lover giving this doll to her, saying that this doll will always comfort her when she is not around Funny that after 5 years, the doll still looks the same. Is it because her lover’s expertize on cleaning? Every time she came, she will help tidied up the house and washed up all her dolls. Or is it the current owner who is starting to be better on taking care of things? ***


Naki dashi sou na sora no a tada tachisukun de iru

(Under the empty sky I seem to burst into tears, but I’m standing petrified)
 

***The girl sobs more thinking on her lover. ***

 

... Time is not on my side

 

~~Why can’t you be here by my side now? I miss you so much… ~~


Itsumo anata no soba de nai tari warattari wo

(I always cried and laughed by your side)


~~We always stick together even when we are still small, our parent joke around saying that we are like newly-wed couple.  You will be crying when I leave you for school. And I will run to you hugging you whenever I come back from school, afraid that our time together getting shorter each day. ~~  

 

Kurikaesu hibi mou nidoto modoru koto nante nai

(Days repeat themselves and again, there’s nothing)
 

~~When both of us finally can go to school together. Both of us walking to school happily, holding our hands together. Even if it is summer, we still do so. Our friends keep teasing us saying we are too bright for them. We just laughed saying that they are just jealous, pretend to hug them and comfort them… When both of us feel mischievous enough, we even kissed their cheek together. ~~  

 

Kanashimi ni sayonara wo sugu ni ieru you nara

(I seem to be able to say goodbye to my sadness is I can say it immediately)


~~As we grow older, we slowly stop doing it in front of public. It’s not that we grow out of our habits. But, we learned that someone might have other idea on our relationship, especially my crush. So, both of us agreed to just hold hands when no one around. I don’t know how we manage to do this for a year!? Still, you support me too by staying next to me. Knowing that you are here beside me really calm me a lot…. ~~

 

Hito wa dare mo ga tsuyoi mono

(The thing which everybody’s strong in)
 

****The girl put down her doll and walk to her desk, finally look at her phone. Her phone wallpaper shows two happy young girl hugging celebrating their 5th anniversary as BFF. She was putting her famous squirrel pout face while the other was posing with her lightsaber. ***

 

I wanna be with you

 

“Stupid Yoda. You always seem to looks the funniest whenever I called you to do this posing. No matter what I want, you will try to make it happen. Remember the time when I ask you to come over to sleep with me? It’s raining heavily with lots of lightning. Plus, it is 3am in the morning. But, you still come… Not telling your parent, you come to my window, asking me to let you in. Both of our parent are angry and punish us to do the house chore for a week…”


Itsu made mo te wo tsunai de

(Hands joined forever)
 

~~Still, we laughed, holding our hands and finished this hellish week together. You help me with my chores whenever you free and I do so too. ~~

 

Doko made mo ikitakatta

(I wanted to go somewhere)

 

***The phone ringing again. Reminding Sana the bitter truth of why she didn’t want to pick up her phone. Sana waits until there is no more ringing. ***


Kajikan da yubisaki nukumori wo sagashi ta

(I searched for the finger- tip warmth which has become numb)
 

~~But, that happy moments are too short. We have our first long quarrel after a month. At first, it doesn’t look like so. We still talked and joked around. Our friends are there too, joining the fun whenever they can. I guess it started when I pay more attention to my crush. It’s normal right? He finally reciprocate my feeling toward him. You being my supportive friend, trying not to disturb me much with him. So, as times goes by, I found you being closer to HER. I was angry at HER for taking away my best friend from me. I become ‘Jelly-jelly’ and start accusing HER being a bad influence to you. That’s your first and last slap to my cheek. ~~

 

Kokoro wa zutto no way, no way

(My heart becomes more no way no way)


***Sana opening her drawer looking at her first apology card from her lover. ***

~~You create this card with the help of HER. It’s actually not your fault. I’m the one who keep talking bad about Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung doesn’t do anything wrong. She always being isolated due to her clothing styles and her moody artworks. She is actually a kind person. That’s why you are so angry at that time, frustrated that no one know that Chaeyoung is actually the cutest tiger cub trying to do her best. ~~

 

Aa wa sono mukou e ikeru ka na

(Can I go to another side tomorrow?)
 

~~I hugged both of you and Chaeyong together. You keep mumbling “Sorry” to me. I was happy that not only I gained back you, my BFF, I get another best friend that always support us diligently. ~~

 

Oh, alone again
 

~~My first boyfriend break up with me, saying that I am not actually in love with him; it’s just me having great respect to him. Maybe, he is right... He is always a gentleman, helping people whenever he can. No matter how tired he is, he will still help people in need. Everyone really likes him a lot. He is the top 3 popular ‘senpai’ in our school. Maybe that’s why I like him too, he really resembles a lot with Yoda; He looks so cool and handsome face doing nothing, looks so cute when teasing him, and most of all, one of the kindest people I met. ~~

 

Itsuka futari de miteta eki mae no eizou (bijon) ni wa

(Someday the two of us looked at the vision in front of the station)

 

~~Funny that even if my heart aches a lot, I didn’t cry in front of him. After I went back home, I ran to her crying my lung out, feeling crushed at her room. She being the kind person lend me her Minjong, that same doll I hug earlier. It was bizarre how that make me stop crying and laughed together with her. ~~


Ima mo anata no suki na uta ripiito erun da

(Even now your favourite song is repeating)

 

~~You try your best trying to make me forget about him. Accompanying me to watch horror movie together; bringing me to my favourite restaurant, always help to order my favourite spicy food. ~~

 

'Watashi mo suki nan da yo ' sou itte ita no wa ne

(‘I like it too”. I said)
 

~~At one time, you even sing my favourite song. Not many people know your talent on singing, only me and our close friends. Because of that, I secretly recorded your beautiful voice in my phone, knowing that it is very hard for you to sing in front of people, Pabo Shy Yoda~~

 

Anata no tame de ima wa mou kirai ni nari sou nan da

(I already seem to dislike you if it’s for your sake)
 

~~But then, you always surprised me. You went to sing together with Jihyo unnie for a singing competition in our school. Jihyo-unnie need to find a partner for her last stage. Her partner had a cold at the last minute. You, being her favourite maknae volunteer to help her.  ~~

 

... I will never leave you


***Sana look at photo of Jihyo getting the 1st price. ****

~~Jihyo smiled proudly looking at you holding the trophy together. Knowing that not only she achieved another step to her dream, she finally able to show how talented our Yoda is. But... Because of that, your fan base grew exponentially that day. ~~


Anata kara no meeru wo zenbu keemita kedo

(Although I delete all the mails from you)
 

“Your stupid fans really like to torture me. Knowing that I am your BFF, I was always being called out to be the middlemen for your love letters… I desperately wanted to tear off and burn off that stupid love letters. But, knowing you, even if it will gives you lots of trouble, you still faced them one on one, thanking them and gently rejected them. It is really hard for me looking at you like this, knowing that I might be treated the same as them.”

 

Yasashii koe wa kioku kara kie wa shinain darou

(The gentle voice will not disappear from my memory)
 

***Someone unlocking the door***

“Who is it? Don’t tell me they found the spare key?” Sana taking her baseball bat, ready to chase that person away.

 

"Moshimo negai ga hitotsu kanau no nara" nante ne

(If one wish comes true)
 

“Sana, it’s me.” A soft and familiar girlish voice speak loudly.

 

Afurireta koto omotte wa

(I yearn for the same thing)
 

~~No way, she shouldn’t be here now. You are hallucinating again, Pabo Sana. ~~

 

I wanna be with you


***The said girl gently hug Sana and said “Sorry, I am late again. Sorry for letting you wait again.” Sana sobs at her shoulder, hugging the girl tighter. ***


Itsumade mo te wo tsunai de

(Hands joined forever)


~~Sigh, she is thinner. I wonder how many times I told her to eat properly. Even when she start dating, she try to make herself thinner by doing lots of exercise and diet. She actually already looks good enough with her normal self. I wonder how I could make her realize it. But then, she really is naïve. She still didn’t know that I love her as a lover does even when I kissed her deeply on her lips. ~~ Tzuyu release her hug and look at Sana.

 

Nan tokoro made mo ikitakatta

(I wanted to go somewhere)

 

“Chewie…. You stupid Yoda, letting me wait for you so long.” Sana cute aegyo at Tzuyu.

~~That’s not the funniest part. That stupid squirrel actually looked at me innocently asking if this is just a practise for acting. Hello!? Is there anyone here that kiss that long with a person for practise? Uh… No offences for the actor/actress all over the world. Sigh. I don’t know how many times I try to convince her that I am serious by doing it again and again with her while saying “I love you”. ~~ Tzuyu hit Sana forehead.

 

Kajikan da yubisaki atatamori wo sagaa

(I searched for the finger-tip warmth which has become numb)

 

“Ouch! Meanie. What’s that for?” Sana looking at Tzuyu angrily.
“You didn’t pick up my call and reply my messages today. I actually was trying to tell you I am coming back early this time, Pabo. I thought I message you to get ready for our dinner together tonight.” Tzuyu hit Sana’s forehead again.

 

Kokoro wa zutto no way, no way

(My heart become no way, no way)
 

“Itai!!! Namohee~~ Namohee~~” Sana pouted at Tzuyu cutely.
“Sigh…” Tzuyu kiss at Sana’s forehead. “Come on, let’s get you ready for dinner. I am really hungry you know.”

 

Aa wa sono mukou e ikeru kana

(Can I go to another side tomorrow?)
 

Sana looking at her clothes displaying on her bed.

~~Hmmm… Maybe this short mini skirt with stripped T-shirt? It’s been a long time I wore it. The last I wore it is our 1st year anniversary date. Tzuyu brought me to water amusement park. It’s really fun with her seeing her being so scared in the water. ~~

 

Oh, alone again

 

~~Or this dress? This looks simple but elegant. Plus, it is cold out there. I could pair it with this jacket together. Hmmm… ~~

“Mou… Sana, you haven’t ready yet?” Tzuyu face-palm while goes beside Sana.

 

Anata no sono eigao mo ooki na tenohira mo

(As for your smile, as for your palm -of the hand)

 

“Hmmm… Which do you like? This dress? Or this one?” Sana asks.

“Sigh… Anything… Both looks good….” Tzuyu smiles and kisses at Sana’s palm.

 

Omoide ni nanka aku wa nakatta

(I didn’t want to make it turn into a memory)


“Mou… I really want to look good for you. Stupid Yoda…. You actually don’t care about me. ” Sana mumbling at herself.

 

Kokoro wa zutto no way, no way

(My heart becomes no way, no way)

 

“Eh!!?? Uh… No… it’s not like that. Uh… That T-shirt and mini skirt really looks good. I can’t stop staring you when you wore this during our date. It really makes you look cuter, not that you are not cute. But that dress make you looks sophisticated and elegant. Also, it’s cold out there, so you can wear this jacket too. Aigo…. You are beautiful with whatever you wear.  Tzuyu being Tzuyu, starting to talk nonsenses.  


Aa wa sono mukou e ikeru kana

(Can I go to another side tomorrow?)
 

“Pabo Chewie. I get it. Wait for me at the living room. I will settle this as soon as possible.” Sana pushing Tzuyu out of her room.

 

Oh, alone again
 

Weh!!?? Wait, I haven’t finished yet.”

~~Mou… Sigh. It’s you and me again, my long time, Chingu~~ Tzuyu faces the wall and stares at it.


Itsumade mo te wo tsunai de

(Hands joined forever)

 

~~I wonder how many times I get pushed out again by Sana like this!? Sigh, even if I was the one paying the house, you can see that Sana is in charge. Whenever we quarrel or changing clothes, like just now, this wall becomes my sole partner here. ~~

 

Nan tokoro made mo ikitakatta

(I wanted to go somewhere)
 

“Okay, done. Let’s go, Tzu.” Sana opened her door wearing her dress together with her jacket.

 

Kajikan da yubisaki atatamori wo sagaa

(I searched for the finger-tip warmth which has become numb)
 

***Sana holds Tzuyu’s hand, trying to drag Tzuyu to her car. ***

 

Kokoro wa zutto no way, no way

(My heart become no way, no way)
 

~~God damn, no matter what she wears, she still looks beautiful. I wonder what my past life did to earn me this beautiful girl!? ~~

 

Aa wa sono mukou e ikeru kana

(Can I go to another side tomorrow?)
 

“Yup, let’s go.” Tzuyu hold her hand tighter.

 

Oh, alone again
 

___________________________________END?___________________________________