Final.

I Got You, You Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eating at the cafeteria is one of the favorite activities that Jung Jaehyun do everyday. Not only that this place got the best food but also his long time crush, Nakamoto Yuta always eats here with his long time boyfriend, Lee Taeyong, the student council president. Jaehyun couldn't hide the fact that Yuta is one of the most popular guy in the school not only because his boyfriend is famous but also his attractiveness, talent, kindness, aesthetic features and smart brain that made the junior high school student go head over heels to him.

His usual lunch, the famous chicken curry and rice, is always there on his tray along with the burger sandwich that he always bought from the famous fast food restaurant nearby. Doyoung, his childhood bestfriend and classmate, joins him and his shenanigans only because of loyalty (this is according to Doyoung, himself). They will sit on their favorite table where Jaehyun can get a quick view on his love of his life. Even though he can only see him from afar, Jaehyun is satisfied just to see him laughing and scrunching his nose. Doyoung sometimes questions himself if he did the right decision to befriend him.

"You're looking at him again.." Doyoung's very usual first line. "I've been lecturing you for so many times and you always ignore me." He said, feeling annoyed of how slow his bestfriend is.

"I don't know what to do whenever he's near. I keep on stuttering, palm sweating.. gosh.. that's embarrassing." Jaehyun kept his eyes on his target and smiled when he saw him eat the burger that he secretly placed on his tray.

"Seriously, how many burgers do you have to buy and sneak into his locker or anywhere just to ask him out?"

"As long as my family won't go bankrupt."

"You're crazy...and hopeless." Doyoung stood up, not giving any s on his bestfriend's words. "Man up!" Jaehyun continued to eat his almost neglected food. He watches the man of his life eat until Taeyong appears on the scene. He watches them both, exchanging kisses and throwing flirty remarks that can make Yuta blush. "Pssh.. I can make things better than him." He said bitterly and focused on eating.

 

Once the opportunity arises, Jaehyun always sneaks another burger with a note on Yuta's locker. Not until he was finally caught by his boyfriend, Jaehyun backed out and ran for his life. Taeyong thinks he's weird and placed a box of chocolate on his boyfriend's locker instead to surprise him. Jaehyun watches Taeyong from the distance, his heart getting crushed again.

 

Yuta was alone sitting on the bench, waiting for Taeyong's meeting to finish. He was reading a book to review for his examination tomorrow when Jaehyun and Doyoung saw him. Doyoung pulled Jaehyun's arm and fixed his clothes. "This is the opportunity, Jung. Man up." He said and pushed Jaehyun to reach out for Yuta. But before he could tap his shoulder, Yuta turned his head around to find Taeyong coming out from the door.

"What took you so long?" Yuta asked and Taeyong gave him a quick peck on his lips. "One of the members protests. He doesn't like my idea." Yuta reaches out for his cheek and kissed it. Jaehyun witnessed everything and walked backwards. Doyoung felt sorry for his best friend and gave him a comforting hug. "There will always be next time, Jung."

 

 

The next time came abruptly soon. He saw the couple arguing from the garden, stepping away to give them privacy. When Taeyong left, Jaehyun, without Doyoung beside him, goes to Yuta and gave him a burger with a comforting note. "Life is like a maze, once you found the way out, you just can't keep smiling in victory." Yuta accepted it with a light smile. Jaehyun finally got what he wanted and comforted Yuta with all his might.

 

The two eventually became close. Doyoung noticed it when he tried to invite Jaehyun to watch a movie with him but the latter declined. He said that Yuta wants to walk with him at the park and have fun. He wanted to be happy with Jaehyun's success in getting Yuta's attention but he couldn't even smile whenever the latter wave at him. He knew that Yuta's just using his best friend to show his ex boyfriend that he's moving on. This is the reason why Doyoung faced him one time.

"What are you doing to my best friend, Yuta?" He asked, not really caring on how disrespectful his words can be to a senior.

"What do you mean?" Yuta asked, not understanding everything that Doyoung says. The latter scoffed, mocked the senior with his question and gave him the handkerchief that Taeyong owns. Yuta frowned, still confused on what the other is implying.

"What is this for?"

"You're using my best friend to make your ex jealous, Yuta." Doyoung simply revealed it. Yuta gasped, surprised at the other's accusations against him. "Why do you think that I'm using him?"

"You do still love Taeyong, I knew it since Taeyong's been flirting with another council student and you want to find someone who can revenge against him. I saw you staring at him with that revengeful look of yours." Doyoung said and this made Yuta scoff too.

"He's a douchebag."

"I know... since before but you still love him.. A LOT." Yuta wanted to answer back but Jaehyun came out from the room and the three of them exchange glances. "Jae-"

"Do you want to go our usual spot, Yukkuri?" Jaehyun asked the senior.

"I would love to." Said Yuta and smirked at Doyoung with a playful wave.

 

 

"Jung.." Doyoung wanted to talk but Jaehyun's eyes diverted somewhere that is not him. "Please talk to me." He begged, his friendship with him is at stake but he wanted to clear everything to Jaehyun that he's just trying to save him from a possible heartbreak. "What are you trying to do, Doyoung?"

"What do you mean?"

"I heard y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter