Morning Accident.

Morning Accident.

 

MORNING ACCIDENT.
 
 
7.00 am in the morning. Today, we must hurry because we have a lot of schedule start at 8.00. So, we made an agreement yesterday it said. Who is the one who wake up most early in the morning that should be the one who waking up the others and for the risk you got as the results are out of responsibility. And for my own, this is a nightmare. Because I’m the one who wake up most early this day, so, let’s start. More time you waste, more risk you got. C’mon hyuk! This is your battle! 
First, our maknae. I walked toward his shared room with KiBum. And the damn thing I got when I arrived there, there’s nobody in that room and more I found a letter.

 
                                           “Hyuk hyung!! Good luck” it said like that.
 

“ Love you always,Kyu and Bummie” I said powerlessly at the end of letter. O god..Aiiishh!!! They’re cheating on me!!! I Shook my head and hit it for several times before nodded. Alrigth!! You sell it, I buy!!!
Second, our Racoon. This person, once you try to waking him up, I’m sure you don’t want to try the second time. I opened the door slowly, and come in with a step like a whisper, don’t want to make any noise to this raccoon. I can be killed by him. I shook his body slowly and try to waking him up.
 

“Hyung..wake up. Almost quarter pass 7,hyung. We can late.” He just struggled to right and left and buried his face more deep inside his blanket. I sighed. “Hyung..” Maybe he feels annoyed so I got a strong kick from him, without I realize, now I’m sitting in the floor. I rubbed my drumstick where he kicked me. It’s hurt! You’re so harsh!!! I will tell teukie umma!!! I almost crying coz the pain but I hold my tears, if I cry now, it sign that I have gave up!!No way!!!I stand up and leaving kangin’s room and slapped the door harshly. Unknowingly,kangin was smirking inside his blanket.
 

I don’t know why I must do this, this is teukie umma duty, but why I must do this? I walked without realizing that someone or several “someone” was watching me. I walked to our weirdo shared room with Ryeowook. I opened the door without any care and slammed it and as I come in to that room I found an empty room. again. !! Where are they? Are they trying to play around with me like when I’m in EHB? Want to make me cry again? I know teukie umma is kidnapped by them, and no one can help me. I go out from that room and moved my both legs to Donghae’s room. If he’s not in his room, really I will scream!!! All the SJ’s members is useless!!! Except me, surely.
 

The fourth door that I opened this morning and I hope I will success in this room. I opened it slowly, but not really slowly, we still can hear a “Kriiieeett..” sound from that door. I walked toward Donghae’s bed and shake his body.
 

“Donghae-ah. It’s 7.30 already. We must hurry or we can be late.” I said. And for the thousand times this day I always earn an “emmm..” sound and struggled movement from the one who I waking up. And I start to feel annoyed.
 

“Donghae-ah!!! Wake up silly!!!” I pulled his hand but as the result is I’m the one who got pulled. Donghae is right in front of my face just a millimeters until it can touch each other but,,fiuuh…it’s still almost. My right leg is accidentally slipped under the bed and my left is slipped under his blanket. And for my hand, ummmm.. It’s almost right at ‘there’. You know where’s there? Hehehe. And this position is so uncomfortable. Now, This uncomfortable position is a give from the God or this is my very very unlucky day? I tried to move but I can’t and the worse is (read it : lucky) he hugged me and buried my face at his chest. I widened my eyes when I feel his hot breath hit my forehead down to my neck.
 

“Donghae-ah!! Wake up!! And let me go. I can’t breath!!” I tried to release my body but he tightening his hug.”Ugghh!!!” now my lips are touching his bare chest and I felt a hot desire from his white skin. I blushed when I think about “Hot Desire” and shook my head. Don’t get hard stupid monkey!!!i tried to move my legs so I can have a better access to release my body before I make another stupid things to my crush. But, when I move my left leg suddenly I feel someone grabbing my leg and pulled me closer. I groaned when I must pulled my right leg out from under the bed. It’s hurt. 
 

And when I realize what just happened, now I’m on top of him, sit right at his tight. He pulled my hand and now I buried beside his neck. Aigooo!!!! This is a mess if others members found I’m in this position!! They’d think that I’m trying to seduce him!! No!!! my reputation!!! Suddenly my head blank when I felt something wet and warm touch my pale neck. I tried to looked back and I almost faint when I saw that. O man, this is a present for me? God help me!! This is wrong!!!! I moaned when suddenly he bit my neck little bit harsh. Don’t respons it hyuk!!! !! I Struggled little bit hard to release my body but the thing I got is, both of us are fell into the ground and now he on top of me. But my lucky, he wakes up now.
 

“Aoochh..my head..”He groaned and his eyes widened when he found me under his body.”Hyuk? How can you been here?” he said confusedly. Still in our positions. I stared at him coldly,and when he realize that he still on top of me, he with a hurry, he placed his body in another place.”So..Sorry” he said.
I’m standing up and about to leave him before he suddenly he asked.


“Hyuk, your neck,, is bleeding!” he said. It’s your fault stupid fish!!! This is still morning but you have already make me hard. !!! I caressed my neck and suddenly my body feels hot. My nerves is raising up. I try to not heard nervous but it can clearly I heard.
 

“I.. It’s o.. Okay.” I said and about to leave. I can’t take this. I must help myself before we must do our job.
“O ya? Let me see.” He’s standing up and about to touch my neck when suddenly I slapped his hand and turning back. My eyes is full of fear now.
 

“Hyuk..are you okay?” he said, concerned. I nodded before suddenly I got a harsh touch to my neck. And I groaned.
 

“Ahhh!!! It’s hurt you silly fish!!!” I’m almost cry now. He chuckled. I pouted “laugh.. laugh as you want.” I walked to the door before he suddenly grab my wrist.
 

“Hyuk, are you have a crush on me?” he said. I widened my eyes and turn my gaze to him. He chukled. He’s just joking. I know that, if he chuckled when asking something that meant he’s not serious.
 

“No. Why?” I answered it.
 

“ because I have a crush on you” he said. I rolled my eyes.”It’s funny hae,, yes. It’s funny. Don’t playing around. We must hurry”
 

“if I don’t want, what will you do?” he asked me. This guy, what is he thinking about?” I will cut your body and cook you meat!” I said pointlessly. He chuckled.”And?”he asked again.
 
 

“Donghae! Can you let my wrist go? We must hurry. I haven’t waking up kangin-hyung yet!” I’m start to get angry at his action. His face suddenly changed, I startled and I lowing my voice. 
 

“I’m so..sorry. that’s not..what..i..” I stopped when suddenly he kiss my neck right at the place where he bite just a while ago. I moaned when he it.
 

“Donghae-ah, what the hell are you doing?” I said. He ignored my words and still my neck. I moaned when he it. He pushed me backward until my back against the wall.
 

“Donghae-ah. What’re you thinking about? Why do you do this?” I said confusedly. I don’t want he done this with me because he got hard coz he dreaming about Jessica.( Well, since i heard that he was close with her, even honestly i didn't like it)
 

“ I have said to you Hyuk. I have a crush on you.” he said and stare at me. I try to ignored that eyes and lowered my head. But he held my chin, so I can face him.”And this is not a joke” he said as he kissed me. For the first time, I’m trying to resist it, but it failed. He really a good kisser. The warm felling fill my body until I can’t think clearly. He slipped his tongue and start to every part of my mouth. I moaned when he the sweet spot.
 

“Dong..Donghae-ah,,we have schedule!” I said and he parted the kiss and smiled.
“we haven’t” he said and grinning.
“what? But Teukie umma said we have a schedule start at 8.00. we haven’t?” what is this?
He nodded. When suddenly, I heard a voice from outside the room. Clearly,I know who the one is planning this.
 

“Shut up Hannie!!! I won!! They will be do it” heechul said with a smirk at his beautiful face.
“not that fast chullie..they still need a stretching”
“no, they don’t need..”heechul words is being cut when I opened the door and smile covered my lips.”So Hyukkie, how your first time?”
I smiled before I staring at Hangeng hyung. Hangeng swallowed his saliva and suddenly pulled his lover hands.” Chullie, mybe we should go.”
“What? I want to ask..”
“no Chullie. C’mon!!” without any permission from Heechul, Hangeng has dragged him go.
 

I looked at the weird couple in front of my eyes until they gone. When I want to go leave the room, somebody pulled my hand and take me inside the room. Before I can perfectly go inside the room I can hear Donghae whispering “No one can’t disturb us now.”
And with that, he said that I will got a morning accident. 
 

***

Outside the room.
 

“Morning accident?” Hyukjae said confusedly.”Like what?”.
“Hurt-butting” Donghae’s answered.
“What?”
“Just see” 
And the other members who still have a pure mind, directly running, go away from that room before they can hear a 
"like something a person being held (You know what i mean)" sound.
 
 
 

A/N : Hehehehe,, this is short, I know. So..Just ..happy read it!!!>o<. comment are very appreciated.