f i n

Don't Wait Too Long
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

°•○•°○°•○•°°•○•°☆°•○•°○°•○•°○°•

Do you know what annoys Mark the most about Donghyuck? Donghyuck thinks that he's always right. And to prove that he's right, Donghyuck does the pettiest things to make Mark agrees (usually it's Mark who gives in).

So this one time, when Mark was studying for his final exam, Donghyuck barges in to his room with a big tub of ice cream on his hands. Mark mutters a small what-the- but Donghyuck ignores him, he plops down to sit on Mark's bed and opens the lid of his ice cream tub. 

"Why are you studying? Ms. Park said that she will pass all of us even if we score minus on the final exam." 

"You believe her? She's one hell of a teacher and I'm not believing any of her s. And there's obviously a reason why you don't need to study. You're a ing genius grade skipper, you little ."

Donghyuck shrugs, "Not my fault I'm smarter than you."

Mark rolls his eyes and continues to study. He sometimes looks for another books, turns pages, takes notes, and Donghyuck is not amused. He ate all of his ice cream and starts to get bored. He went to Mark's house to play but Mark ignores him and studies instead.

"Can we watch Aladdin now? I'm so ing bored and you don't want to talk with me."

"There's a ing final exam tomorrow and if you don't mind you can watch Aladdin by yourself."

"You're so ing rude. I'm going to Jeno's."

Donghyuck stands up to leave but is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter