New-Former-New-Former Doctor

Sooyoung's New Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???”  Jessica cried out loud. She couldn’t believe that Sooyoung would even dare to ask her that question. She was furious of course.

 “I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you. I thought..”

“What Sooyoung? You thought I would say yes??” Jessica exclaimed again.

“Yes. I thought you like me.” Sooyoung mumbled slowly looking down. “Even if I like you, what makes you think that I would sleep with you on our first date?” Jessica was terribly upset.

“I’m sorry. I take it back.” Sooyoung said.

“You can’t take it back! It doesn’t work like that!” Jessica exclaimed again. “God, the fact that you would think that I would sleep with a stranger on a first date..” Jessica sighed deeply. Sooyoung somehow was a bit upset that after all the fun night that they had just now, Jessica still think that she’s a stranger. Also after she had sacrificed her surgery appointment so that she would get to go out with her was still not enough for the woman to see her good intentions. Well maybe the woman was right, it was still wrong of her to ask. She definitely had crossed the line.

“Look Jessica, I’m so sorry. Again I really didn’t mean to offend you. You’re right, to think that you would say yes to spend the night with a stranger like me was just stupid to begin with.” Sooyoung muttered. “I totally understand if you don’t wanna go out with me tomorrow. I promise I won’t bother you anymore. Again I’m so sorry.” She continued. “I’m just gonna go now.” Sooyoung said before she walked away.

“Wait Sooyoung..” Jessica let out a sigh. Sooyoung turned around and looked at the woman. “I know a standard room here is not cheap. So you should just spend the night here.” Jessica mumbled.

“Don’t worry about it.” Sooyoung said as she took a few steps behind. “I should just go home. I’ll see you around.” Sooyoung forced a smile before she headed out of the lobby.

Although Jessica was still not okay with what Sooyoung did, she somehow felt guilty for the woman. She let out a long deep sigh before she went after the woman. She managed to catch up to her right on the stairs outside of the hotel.

“Sooyoung..” Jessica called out for the woman. “Look I’m sorry.” Jessica was the one who apologized this time. “What are you sorry for?” Sooyoung asked back. “Although we don’t know much about each other, it was still wrong of me to still call you a stranger after tonight.” Jessica said softly.

Sooyoung didn’t say a word back. “I had a great time Sooyoung, except for what just happened...” Jessica mumbled. “I don’t want you to waste your money, so you should just enjoy the room. By the way, the breakfast buffet is quite good.” Jessica smiled as she was trying to cheer the woman up.

“Yeah, sure. Why not..” Sooyoung nodded her head. Both of them walked back inside the hotel and made their way to the lift. “Which level are you?” Jessica asked the moment they stepped inside the lift. “9.” Sooyoung replied. She didn’t know what she was feeling at the time. Mostly she was feeling awfully embarrassed, and at the same time somehow a bit upset with how the woman reacted to her.

“Really?” Jessica was surprised.

“Sorry, I asked the receptionist to put me on the same level as you. Yes I know I’m stupid. But don’t worry; I’ll be 11 rooms away so I don’t think we would be bumping with each other or anything tomorrow.” Sooyoung straightaway said, giving her assurance since she had promised the woman that she would stay away. Jessica didn’t say a word back. Then the both of them went on silent till the lift reached the ninth level.

Sooyoung was slowly massaging her wrist as she made her way out of the lift and of course Jessica noticed it. “I’m sorry again. Good night.” Sooyoung forced a smile to the woman. Both of them were standing in front of the lift facing each other.

“Sooyoung, I didn’t say that you should stay away from me.” Jessica mumbled softly.

“Look, you don’t have to be nice to me. I know. I messed up. It’s better like this; I don’t want to keep on making myself look like an idiot in front of you.”

“Sooyoung..” Jessica mumbled softly again.

“Look it’s okay Jessica. You’re an amazing woman; you need to associate yourself with people who are less foolish. Seriously only an idiot would cancel a surgery just so she could go out on a date with the doctor and don’t get me started on just now. I just paid 200 dollars for a room without even thinking.” Sooyoung said. Jessica just stared at the woman in front of her. Jessica could feel that there were hints of sincerity in Sooyoung’s tone and she loved it. This woman in front of her could be the weirdest yet the nicest woman she had ever gone out on date with.

“Sooyoung, maybe we could start over? Let’s just forget what happened just now.” Jessica smiled as she held on Sooyoung’s arm.

“Do you really want that?” Sooyoung looked at the woman.

“Yes.” Jessica nodded her head.

“Really?”

“Yes Sooyoung.”

“Thank you.” Sooyoung smiled. “You should get some rest now.” She added. “You too.” Jessica smiled. Both of them walked on their separate ways, since Sooyoung’s room was on the right side of the floor while Jessica’s and her mum’s were on the left side.  

“Oh before I forget, I need to ask you something.” Suddenly Sooyoung turned around and looked at the woman from a far. “Yes?” Jessica smiled.

“Last chance, would you like to spend the night with me?” Sooyoung asked with a wide smile. She was joking of course. Without even waiting for Jessica to answer, she just turned back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter