Wake Up

'Til Kingdom Come
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Where are we going?" Doyoung asked for the seventh time and all he ever got from Jaehyun is his sweet laughter and kiss on his cheeks. They just got married yesterday and they were set to leave the hotel at seven in the morning to a place where Doyoung still don't know where. Jaehyun insists to keep it as a surprise for his newly wedded husband and Doyoung couldn't help but to get excited for it.

He didn't really want to doze off but due to yesterday's event, he fell asleep on the passenger's seat, still on their way to where Jaehyun is taking him. His husband keeps on glancing to his right, checking Doyoung up if he's awake or not. Jaehyun held his husband's hand and drove with a huge smile on his face while humming his favorite song.

 


When he felt the car stop, Doyoung opened his eyes and saw some bunch of trees surrounding their car. He looked out from the window and saw a huge beach waiting for him to go down.

"Glad that you're already awake. Lets go?" Jaehyun helped him go out of the car and carried him bridal style to their hotel room. He rented the whole beach, with only the two of them staying here. Jaehyun wanted the place to be more private just for the two of them.

"This place is beautiful." He said as he watches the birds fly from the trees to the sky. "It feels so warm and comfortable. This is a great place for our honeymoon."

"You liked it that much, huh?" Jaehyun back hugged him and keeps on kissing his neck. "We can do whatever we want here. Do you want to ride that jet ski? We can hop into that island." He pointed.

"Sure... but after we do our thing." He said seductively and pulled Jaehyun inside. They spent the rest of the noon, making love with each other.

 

 


Dinner was served under the moonlight. Doyoung can still remember the time when Jaehyun proposed to him on the rooftop of their building. It was the most romantic thing that his husband did to him. He looked at Jaehyun who's pouring wine to their glasses. His lovely beautiful face with his most precious dimples, he realized that he made the right decision to marry the man in front of him. 

"Jae.." The said man looked at him with those dear eyes.

"...I love you.. so much.."

Doyoung blushes and takes the glass to cover up his face. Jaehyun smiles so bright after the confession. Doyoung isn't usually this bold when it comes to confession. He ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter