It’s You

Cat Like || TaeKook One-Shot

Jungkook knew that the ethereal cat wasn’t a normal one when he first bought it; he just had a knack for having these ‘weird sensations’, for when something is not what it seems. But maybe, just maybe, Jungkook was mistaken this time. The furry creature seemed normal, until he brought back groceries, after leaving leaving the caramel colored cat at home.

 

Opening the front with a quiet click, he pushes it open to find a full grown, completely man sprawled lazily on his couch. Jungkook tried to hold in his screams, but his motor skills gave in, causing the poor guy to drop every item that was in his arms, “Tae...hyung? I knew bringing a cat home was move.”

 

The man speaks huskily, jumping down from the couch on all fours, “Ah, Jungkook. Didn’t expect you to be back this early. I like the name you gave me, by the way. ‘Taehyung’...it has a nice ring to it.” He purrs. The rich tone makes Jungkook melt, as he watches the man, his melanin tinted skin, large honey colored eyes and a black collar around his neck. Was it possible to be this gorgeous?

 

“Let me find some clothes for you, Taehyung. You’re a grown man and ing , and I don’t want people walking around my house without pants on.” Jungkook says, slightly gritting his teeth. He had never had such an abnormal experience before, yet he felt weirdly calm dealing with a cat that can transform into a human.

 

• • •

 

“Mhm, did anyone tell you that you are very y?” The human cat asks, shamelessly unfazed, “No? Well, I am here to tell you that you are one stunning guy.” Jungkook had received comments before, but this was just down right sudden. The man purrs, a sound seemingly like royalty. Jungkook rolls his eyes, bringing back some clothes with him.

 

But Jungkook’s awe couldn’t stay contained. How could the cat turned human look so y even after putting on clothes? Protruding collar bones, the ebony collar, his eyes. Oh lord, his gorgeous eyes. Jungkook wanted to pounce on his very own cat turned human at that moment. But Taehyung interrupted, “So, you’re not gonna ask why your cat became a human?”

 

Jungkook shakes his head, “Nah. It’s really not worth my time, you see, I have exams coming up, and I can’t afford any distractions. I bought a cat, which I thought was normal for a few weeks actually turned out to be a human, will just distract me even more. Just please, if you want food look in the refrigerator. If you want to flirt and , ask my new neighbor, she’s cute.”

 

Taeyhung looks up cluelessly, “I know about flirting, but what is ‘’? Is it like something I can eat? Wait...a pastry? I love pastries! You know when you left one on the table overnight? You thought you woke up in the middle of the night and sleep-ate! But that was actually me—yup, I munched your delicious pastry!”

 

• • •

 

Jungkook just watched in amusement as the human-cat talked so animatedly. The cat didn’t seem that innocent at first, but now he realized that the cat was an amateur when it came to . It’s not like Jungkook had first hand experience though, he didn’t have time to take others to bed. Maybe he sent suggestive winks sometimes, but that’s just about how far he went.

 

“Hey, Taehyung, can you, like turn into a cat for a bit? Someone’s coming over and I want to make a good impression on them.” Taehyung gives a rather saddened smile, but immediately transforms, leaving his clothes behind. He enjoyed being cat, definitely, but being a human had its perks. 

 

Soon enough, a girl stepped through the door. She was pretty; pretty enough to be Taehyung’s competition. The cat watched enviously as Jungkook smiled and let her in. The girl sat on the couch and talked with Jungkook, and at one point Taehyung hissed at the girl for touching his silky fur. Jungkook sent him a glare, but he couldn’t careless.

 

“I don’t think your cat likes me much, bunny.” And Taehyung hisses at her again for calling Jungkook a weird pet name. Jungkook stands up, picks Taehyung up and leaves him in another room, telling him to get his act together. But Taehyung couldn’t care less. Jungkook was being a jerk.

 

• • •

 

Taeyhung was back into human form, and for a few days, would not talk to Jungkook. Or look at him. Or breathe near him. Frankly, Jungkook had no idea about what was wrong. He just thought that being the sassy person or cat that Taehyung is, he experiences mood swings. But he got alarmed when Taehyung wouldn’t eat on a basis. Because Taehyung basically lived to eat.

 

After a week of watching the cat human helplessly, Jungkook finally tried, “Taehyung? You okay?” Jungkook asks softly, “The food’s getting cold.” Taehyung just scoffs and turns away like a child, and Jungkook nods disapprovingly. But weirdly, Jungkook almost felt hurt that Taehyung ignored him like this—normally, Taehyung would’ve spent his time flirting shamelessly. He finally realized, even in a few days, he had fallen for a flirty yet innocent cat human.

 

Taehyung just huffs and leaves his chair and goes into a room and locks it, until he hears Jungkook knock softly, “Tae? Can you let me in?” And Taehyung rejects, sitting against the other side of the door. Jungkook knocks again, this time harder. He seems to really get mad now; the intensity of his knocks were getting stronger

 

“No...you like that girl. You don’t love me anymore.” Taehyung croaks, his voice cracking. And then that’s when the knocks just suddenly stop. Taehyung backs away from the door, happy to be alone for a while. He didn’t want to hear Jungkook’s voice; it would only make him more sad. But it was too late; Jungkook had already opened the door.

 

• • •

 

Taehyung was horrified seeing a dark eyed Jungkook at the door. He was shirtless too, for some weird reason, and had stepped into the room with a thump, “ing Taehyung, why do you mess with me? Do realize what you have done to me?” Jungkook thunders, as Taehyung cowers even more, feeling so absolutely threatened.

 

“N-No?” Taehyung asks back. Jungkook suddenly picks the lean boy into his arms in bridal style, and sighs deeply. Taehyung moaned while Jungkook started to different parts of his tanned neck softly, “What are you doing, Jungkook? A-Ah...ngh...” He trails off, feeling the bliss of the love bites.

 

“You’ve finally managed to make me fall for you and to drive me insane, so this is your punishment.” Jungkook whispers huskily into Taehyung’s ear, “You ready, kitten? Are you ready to be wrecked like there’s no tomorrow?” A frightened Taehyung is frozen in place. He desperately wants to turn back into a cat, but he just can’t find it in himself to do so.

 

Taehyung is placed onto his bed gently, but what Jungkook wanted to seemed a lot less gentle. In an hour or so, Taehyung and Jungkook’s bodies were bare and tangled within each other, and Taehyung was so obviously wrecked, Jungkook felt proud. He now felt ownership of his lover for the first time—who also turned out to be his pet, “Kitten...do you feel okay? I’m sorry if I was too rough. I love you though, you understand?”

 

“I’m okay, Kookie, I love you too.”