Prince And Me

Prince And Me

▩THIS IS NOT A DORM?!▩

-C1-

BAEKHYUN POV

I run with my short leg while smiling like an idiot. My hand is holding something that might gonna change my life. "Eomma!!" I saw my mom that is busy with her small plant in front of the house.

"Wae??" My mom turn and look at me.

"I got it..I got it..!!" I scream in joy while hugging my mom. My scream make my brother come out and look at me and mom.

"What make you scream like this baby bro?" My brother ask.

"Well...try and guess it hyung..." I smiled widely and brightly while waving the paper on my hand infront of his face.

"Is that- No way.. You got it?? Really?? The same place where I finish my study??" My brother ask and answer at the same time.

"Ding Dong Deng!!!" I scream again. Along with my mom and my one and only brother ,Lay. "Oh my god.. Another son of my is going to leave me for another 2 years." My mom start to cry. "Oh mom..We will back every month..We promise." My brother said and patted her back. I'm in the other hand cry with my mom..Yes I'm a crybaby so what..nobody cares.

"So only you got the letter in this town.?" My brother ask while we busy packing our thing. "No..Chen got the letter so..Thank god , I don't want to be alone on my first day tho.." I chuckles and keep my eyes on my cloth.

"But Baek.. You have to remember that not all of the people in that college can be a friend with us.. Its a Royal College ,So I want you to be careful. Because I'm already on my last year so our building is kinda far. And when you arrived to that EXOVEN ISLAND don't forget to call me. " He say and look at me. He has to go late than me because his class start a few months after mine. I understand why he worry.

"I know..don't worry..I won't create any problem at all.. " I smile widely to my brother. Don't be nervous back. You won't be alone so don't worry..

* *

"You are late Baek.." My friend Chen already wait for me at the airport.

"I'm sorry..I can't find my phone this morning.." I grin and grab his hand.

"Let's go!!" I pulled Chen while the other hand pulling our bag. I waved my hand to my mom and brother, same goes with Chen. I thought that I will be the crybaby today, but I was wrong when suddenly Chen is the one who crying nonstop till we reach the island. The island is so beautiful..There no trash its super clean even on the road. Its a calm and relaxing island. I can see a few people talking and laughing with each other..a few tourist is taking picture..

"Wow..this place is beautiful."I said and look at Chen that busy texting someone. I take a peek and saw his text. He is texting my mom telling her that we already arrived. Chen is somehow like my protector that come from the heaven. He always there when I need him. After his family die in a car accident ,My mom make him as one of her son. But Chen doesn't want to leave his parent house that why he choose to live alone. But I always sleep with him. My mom always make him foods. And clean his house sometime. He doesn't have to worry about money ,because his parents leave his with a lot of money. Me and Chen walked together to find the XO ROYAL COLLEGE . Its took us almost an hour to find that place.

* *

"What? Can't you put us in a same dorm??" I look at the warden and trying to beg him. Me and Chen has been separated. And I don't like that.

"I'm sorry but NO!" He said and walked away. I look at Chen and whine.

"I want to be in the same room as you..I don't want to sleep with some stranger... " I said and buried my face on his chest while stomping my feet in frustration.

"Its okay Baek..We can make a lot of friend..Its not like we won't see each other.." He said and hug me. "You such a whiny..Now go to your room..I'll see you later." He said and walked away after patted my shoulder.

I sigh and pulled my bag ,walk alone to my room. I look at the card key in my hand. '6104'. "6100, 6102,6103...and..here is my room." I smile and slide the card at the keypad. Within a 'Ding' sound ,The door is open. I slowly walked into the room.

"What th- is this even a dorm..this look like a castle. I look around gasping. When I was about to go and walked around the dorm, someone open the door When I was about to go and walked around the dorm, someone open the door.

"Hey, Cha- ...Who are you??" He furrowed hia brows and look at me.

"I'm a new transfer student here.. Byun Baekhyun.." I said with a bright smile. Is he my roommate?

"Oh hii..I'm Sehun..You will know me soon. I'm a friend to a person who share a room with you.. His name is Pri- Chanyeol..Park Chanyeol.." He smile at me. "Just wait..he will be here soon. And don't go into his room okay..your room is in the left okay..Goodbye Baekhyun." He said and closed the door back.

"Oookay.." I said and walk to my room.