Shin and Lee

She's a Vampire Hunter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu changed into a comfortable pair of jeans and white t-shirt and shadow-travelled along with her parents to the Parks' stronghold for the vampire meeting.

"What's up, Jihyo unnie?" Tzuyu asked as soon as she saw Jihyo.

"We're currently gathering up all the vampire family for a heads up to the current issue we are facing right now," Jihyo said, her expression worried, "The vampire hunters are on the move."

Tzuyu raised her brows, confused. "Vampire hunters? I thought they weren't active for a few decades already, since we took the alternative to drink blood from blood packs?"

"The Song case have raised a few protests and objections from the vampire hunters because it involved humans in the battle, claiming this had threatened the balance between the humans and the vampires," Jihyo answered. 

"What? That's...ridiculous," Tzuyu sighed. "How are we solving this?"

"We don't know yet, dad called for a vampire meeting for this issue," Jihyo glanced around in the meeting hall. "Anyways, let's go meet someone."

Tzuyu told her parents and took her leave with Jihyo, who led her towards the side of the hall, nearby the door. There are three girls, seemingly younger than her and Jihyo by inspection.

"Hi! This is Chou Tzuyu, from the Taiwanese vampire family, the Chou's," Jihyo grabbed the attention from the three younger girls.

Tzuyu nodded politely, "Please to meet you all. I am Chou Tzuyu, you can call me Tzuyu unnie."

The girl in pink shoulder-length hair smiled and showed her whisker dimples, "Nice to meet you, Tzuyu unnie, I am Shin Ryujin from the Shin's. This girl beside me–"

The blonde long-haired girl, almost the same height as Tzuyu, smiled brightly and extended her long arm, "Hello! I'm Shin Yuna, Ryujinnie's sister!"

Tzuyu shook Yuna's hand with a smile, but immediately felt electricity sparkling and sizzling over her palm. Ryujin gasped and quickly shoved Yuna away from Tzuyu.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Tzuyu unnie! My sister has electricity ability as her power upon maturity – yes, she matured a little too early for her age, but she's strong nonetheless. Are you okay Tzuyu unnie?" Ryujin quickly bowed and pulling Yuna to do the same.

"Mianhae!" The two girls apologised.

Tzuyu chuckled, "I'm fine, though I really got shocked when there was electricity running through my palm."

"So, do I finally got the chance to introduce myself?" The other girl from the three girls group laughed.

Jihyo chuckled at their cuteness, "Yeah, go on."

"I am Lee Chaeryeong, from the Lee family. My elder sister is somewhere around here, so I'll introduce her to you unnies later," Chaeryeong smiled. "She's currently with my dad, socialising around."

"It's a pleasure to meet you all," Tzuyu smiled towards the younger vampires.

"No no! The pleasure is ours Tzuyu unnie!" Yuna exclaimed. "You're literally my idol after I heard what happened a few months ago!"

"It's not that of a big deal, really," Tzuyu replied shyly.

"Vampires! May I get your attentions?" Mr Park's voice boomed over the meeting hall and the older vampires gathered around him as he spoke.

"The vampire hunters have been protesting that we've been involving humans too much in our own business. The vampire hunters have demanded our attention to have us explain ourselves, requesting us to send one vampire to Osaka, their stronghold, to have direct communications."

"Only one? How would we know if that one vampire wouldn't get killed?"

"Yeah..." 

Mummurs started and Mr Park cleared his throat to demand attention again.

"Who has a suggestion on who to be sent to Osaka?" Mr Park asked. "Anyone from the Shin family?"

"I'd recommend Chou Tzuyu. She's the one who've been through a lot during the rebellion and antirebellion battle," The tall guy beside Ryujin and Yuna said. Tzuyu assumed he's the Shin's spokeperson and Ryujin and Yuna's father.

"What about her safety then?" Lady Kim asked. "We need someone to guarantee her safety."

Mr Park shook his head, "No other vampires are allowed except for the one representative sent by us."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter