short: the cat and the vitamin

The Adventures of a Cherry Blossom & a Bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

the cat and the vitamin

 

 

 

 

 

"Rene…”

 

 

 

“What?” Irene answered, not looking up from her phone screen. She was watching her own fancam, monitoring her expressions and such.

 

 

 

An adorable pout made its way to Sakura’s lips. The ash gray-haired girl was a bit sad and disappointed that she once again failed to steal the older girl’s attention.

 

 

 

She then puffed her soft cheeks, annoyed that this has been going on for the past hour.

 

 

 

Well, the real duration is actually only 15 minutes but for her it feels like an hour.

 

 

 

Just then, an idea popped on her mind. She knew this might make the older mad, but the pain in the kid doesn’t care anymore.

 

 

 

It’s time to use my acting skills.

 

 

 

She thought as a mischievous grin appeared on her pink lips.

 

 

 

 

Lights, camera, action!

 

 

 

 

“The doctor said I need to be confined next week,” Sakura weakly said.

 

 

 

Boo boo the fool aka Miyawaki Sakura really went and did it.

 

 

 

Irene turned her head to the best actress so fast that Sakura was worried the older got her y neck injured.

 

 

 

Damn I was about to drop my act, this girl should be more careful. Oh well, at least I finally got her attention.

 

 

 

With her eyes full of worry, Irene asked, “What?! Are you sick? What’s wrong?”

 

 

 

She looks so adorable! My bunny is so cute~

 

 

 

Being the best actress that she is, Sakura fortunately managed to continue her act despite her squealing like a mad fangirl inside.

 

 

 

Keeping a straight face, she answered while looking directly at Irene’s eyes,

 

 

 

“Yeah,”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“He said I’m lacking vitamin YOU.”

 

 

 

She then flashed her famous eye smile. The one that can make anyone melt and give the soft cherry blossom a bone crushing hug, or squish her round cheeks, or both.

 

 

 

“…..”

 

 

 

Unfortunately, it seems like that smile lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter