Movie marathon gone wrong... or not?

The Adventures of a Cherry Blossom & a Bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Movie marathon gone wrong... or not?

 

 

 

 

 

One day, Irene invited Sakura over to their apartment as they were finally given a rest day after their comeback.

 

 

 

"Ahh, I almost forgot, Sakura will come here later." Irene opened up to her members while they were quietly eating their breakfast.

 

 

 

"Woah, unnie, I actually like Kkura-unnie here because she cooks some really delicious food so why don't you just invite her to come live with us instead?" Yeri playfully suggested, wriggling her eyebrows to her now blushing unnie.

 

 

 

"W-What are you talking about?!" Irene defended herself, though her cheeks are starting to turn pink.

 

 

 

"Well, if you haven't noticed unnie, Kkura visits us here literally everytime ours and their schedule happens to be clear." Seulgi said, trying to stop a teasing grin to break out of her fluffy bear cheeks.

 

 

 

"Yeeeep! And since we're such kind members, the four of us will leave you two alone in this house for the whole day and go through our planned bonding time!" Wendy cheerfully said.

 

 

 

Joy, who was busy digging on her food then confusedly asked, "Huh? We have a plan for today?"

 

 

 

"." Yeri facepalmed herself, followed by Seulgi.

 

 

 


"Yes we have!" Wendy firmly said, her eyes sending a 'JUST SAY YES YOU FOOL' signal to the poor Joy.

 

 

 


Feeling scared for her life, Joy then answered, "A-Ahh yes yes indeed, we have something planned for today. We actually have to leave right this instant so, thank you for the food!" she said as she abruptly stood up and ran to her room.

 

 

 


"There you go! We're leaving in a few minutes so, goodluck on your 'friendly' date under this roof unnie!" Yeri hurriedly said, as she also ran to prepare followed by Wendy and Seulgi.

 

 


Clueless about her members' actions, Irene creases her forehead, "What in the world..."

 

 

 

 

 


An hour after her members left the house, a sound of a doorbell was heard.

 

 

 


With a wide smile plastered on her face, "She's here!" Irene exclaimed.

 

 

 


Revealing her favorite cherry blossom at the other side of the door, Irene immediately opened her arms wide.

 

 

 


"Unnie!" Sakura cheerfully said as she wrapped her arms around the shorter girl. 

 

 

 


The latter then buried her head on the taller's neck as she close the door and tightened her hold to Sakura's body.

 

 

 


Melting from the embrace, Irene whispered, "I missed you, Saachan." 

 

 

 


The focus of affection, with her head buried to the shorter's black hair then softly answered, "I missed you too unnie."

 

 

 


 

 

The two were just watching a movie together, sitting in the couch. 

 

 

 

Irene was leaning to Sakura's right shoulder, the latter then has her arm around her unnie and her hand either playing or just resting in Irene's dark locks.

 

 

 

This is their usual position whenever they're watching something. 

 

 

 

That, or if not, then it will be Sakura backhugging Irene. 

 

 

 

The shorter will be leaning her head against Sakura's chest, then the latter's head will either be on Irene's hair inhaling that addicting smell of strawberry or resting on her shoulder.

 

 

 

So much for being just friends.

 

 

 

That's why whenever they defend their friendship with IZ*ONE or Red Velvet, all they get were stares obviously saying

 

 

 

'yeah right, and both of you can wink'.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Still watching the zombie-centered movie, Sakura suddenly remembered the time where she acted as one.

 

 

 

Giggling because of the memories, Sakura got the attention of the girl leaning on her.

 

 

 

Irene asked, "Hmm? Why are you laughing?"

 

 

 

"Ahh, I just recalled the time I acted in a drama as a zombie." She explained, a grin visible on her face.

 

 

 

with her eyes still glued to the tv, Irene chuckled, "Really? How did you spread virus then? You also bite other people?" 

 

 

 

 

"Nah, I kissed them." 

 

 

 

 

"What?!" Irene exclaimed, her head finally torn away from the screen as she looked at Sakura with wide eyes.

 

 

 

She doesn't know why, but the idea of Sakura kissing someone doesn't sit well with her.

 

 

 

Sakura returned her stare with a grin on her face, "Yeah, but don't worry, I only kissed girls on that drama." 

 

 

 

That didn't make her feel better, instead, she felt worse.

 

 

 

Why am I feeling this way?

 

 

 

 

 

 

After that conversation, Irene kept quiet till the movie ended.

 

 

 

She couldn't bring herself to focus on watching as her mind was busy thinking about so many different

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter