Battery Recharged

Polaris

[Author's note: This is the continuation of what happened after Ju-ne's battery died. I apologize in advance if there are spelling mistakes as I'm writing this as I watch my Continue Tour in Seoul DVD]

Chanwoo locked himself on his room that night and played games even when he kept losing. He kept looking at his phone, waiting if Ju-ne would call again. "He rejected you Chanwoo, don't keep dreaming." he said to himself. To that Chanwoo decided to play some music while playing and to stop looking at his phone he put it faced down. 

He continued to play games like it was the only thing to comfort himself. He only stopped when he heard a loud banging on his apartment's door. He wondered why would his hyung, Yunhyeong; would come home from his jeju trip with Hanbin at this late hour. He ignored thinking to himself the neighbor might have mistaken it as his again. 

That he thought until he finally heard someone calling his name "Chanwoo! Chanwoo open this door." the voice called for him with desperation. His neighbor have had it and slammed his door, to which he was left with no choice but to open. "Your friend here has been disturbing our sleep." his neighbor told him angrily and saw a drunk Ju-ne smiling at him. "Chanu~. Ahjussi is this really my Chanu?" Ju-ne asked. "How many bottles of whiskey did you drink?" Chanwoo asks sighing. "I had 2, 3 bottles then then it dissappeared. Oh wait, yeah 5." Ju-ne answering with a smug smile.

Ju-ne kept blabbering and apologizing to Chanwoo. "Why are you apologizing to me?" Chanwoo asked him. "I panicked." Ju-ne answered him. "Yeah no wonder, you ran away after I said I like you." Chanwoo told him. Ju-ne started crying, "Chanwoo, don't be mad at me.". "I have the right to be mad at you" Chanwoo cuts him off. "Chanwoo, I'll accept it even if you tell me I look like Bulbasaur. Just don't be mad at me." Ju-ne said crying to which made Chanwoo laugh. "But you rejected me right?" Chanwoo questioned him. 

Ju-ne was fighting the alcohol and knew what he was saying "I, I didn't even get a chance to answer you." "Answer me, what?" Chanwoo replied. "I liked no I loved you first Chanu" Ju-ne confessed but Chanwoo being the person he is "Tell that to me when you're sober. And you can sleep in the sofa but please don't throw up. Yunhyeong hyung will kill me". Chanwoo was about to retreat to his room but Ju-ne grabbed his arm and stood trying to follow him. "What are you doing?" Chanwoo stared at him blinking. It was like Chanwoo was talking in slowmo and all he sees is his pinkish lips which he kissed. 

For a second, Chanwoo froze trying to digest what is happening. He thought to himself why is Ju-ne kissing him; Maybe he was right he liked me first... He responded to Ju-ne's kiss and hugged him. "You better be good to me Koo Junhoe." He thought. 

But scrap that drunk Ju-ne is a handful, he refused to have Chanwoo out of his sight which left Chanwoo without a choice to be in the same room as Ju-ne. Clingy as it seemed but as soon as Ju-ne laid on the bed he instantly fell asleep. Chanwoo only sat beside his bed watching Ju-ne as he slept, occupying the whole bed like it was his territory. He laughs as even during the elder's slumber he wouldn't stop talking and can even keep up with conversations. "Chanu-ya, do you know what one of Brightest Star is called? Polaris, the north star. You are my Polaris. I may get lost and have no idea how to go on but you guide me back to you." 

"Gosh Ju-ne. I would have been touched if you weren't drunk." Chanwoo told the sleeping Ju-ne. "I'll tell you again later." he saw Ju-ne say as smiling while aslept. 

 

[Author's Note: Next Update on Chanwoo's Brithday]