With You I'm OK

Polaris

"Jung Chanwoo. Chanwoo. Chanu-ya! You Pabo, I like you too. Hajima." Ju-ne screaming in his sleep. He woke up trying to catch his breath. He doesn't understand why he keeps dreaming of it. He shook his head and saw Chanwoo beside him

"Koo morning? Seriously? Do you like me that much?" Chanwoo said with a mischievous smile teases him. "You dreamnt of that moment again, huh?" he said again laughing at Ju-ne who was almost teary eyed. 

"Don't kid yourself Jung Chanwoo, I don't like you" Ju-ne said. "Really? Can I break up with you then?" Chanwoo provoked him. "Aigoo Ya, you keep cutting me then threaten to break up with me? Wow Chanu." Ju-ne barked. Chanwoo sensed the change in Ju-ne's voice. He knows it well, maybe too well. 

"You look cute when you're upset." Chanwoo again. "Am not." Ju-ne denies. "But you won't even look at me huh? Ok, should I leave then?" Chanwoo continues teasing him, he knows it is one of Ju-ne's greatest fear. "Go ahead." Ju-ne said coldly turning his back from Chanwoo. 

"Oh no. My big baby got mad again." Chanwoo said. Ju-ne ignores him. "Ya, ignore me again and I'm really leaving you." Chanwoo said loudly as he also turned his back. "You think it's funny playing with me huh, Jung Chanwoo?" Ju-ne said as he turns and see Chanwoo's back, he clearly knows by now if he doesn't give in it'll be a bigger fight. He smiles to himself knowing how Chanwoo must have been sulking already. 

He puts his arms to embrace the younger and said "Chanu-ya? Do you know?". "I don't" Chanwoo said with a hint of anger but did not protest to come out of his embrace. "You don't really change, huh? You're still a pabo." Ju-ne said laughing at him. 

Chanwoo then tries to get up but Ju-ne hugs him tighter and said "But you're my pabo and I love you'". To that Chanwoo turns to face him. "Say that to my face, you coward." Chanwoo said with a smile. "Chanu-ya, I love you." the older obliged and stared at him. He looks at how Chanwoo smiles at him and his world suddenly stops. "Ya, do you not love me back?" He protests by removing his arms from embracing Chanwoo to which the younger caught and placed back before hugging him too. "Aren't you tired hearing my answer? You already know I love you too Ju-ne." 

"You dreamnt of being rejected because of your phone's battery drained, huh?" Chanwoo asked to which Ju-ne nods. Chanwoo laughs at him and his silly nightmare. "Ya, it's not funny. What if I mess up again I don't even know how I made it right." Ju-ne said. Chanwoo kissed him on the cheek. 

"See? You don't love me as much as I love you" Ju-ne sulks. "What are you saying?" Chanwoo asks. "You only kiss me on the cheek. I can't believe it." Ju-ne says. Chanwoo only stares at him. His eyes looking was like looking into the elder's soul and clearly asking to be kissed. Ju-ne gave him short pecks before kissing him longer to which he responded. They kissed passionately with their tongues like it were clashing waves. Their hands feel each others body. Catching their breaths they both pull away. "Let's save that for later." Chanwoo winks. 

"What are we doing today?" Ju-ne asked still hugging Chanwoo. "Hmmm... what do you want to do?" Chanwoo asks. "Hmmm... You." Ju-ne playfully smiles at him. "Ya! Koo Junhoe, you ert!" Chanwoo blushed and nervously laughed at him. 

"Aigoo Ya, he's smiling again at me. You better not break my heart Jung Chanwoo." Ju-ne teases him. "I won't dare again. The last time I did, your housemates kicked you out for being loud while crying. You wouldn't shut up and was so drunk." Chanwoo said laughing. 

 

It was clear as day that both adored each other.