yumji

the holy gfriend one shots book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuju sighed for the third time. Maybe Yerin-unnie was right, she is hopeless. Yuju had been watching her crush, Kim Yewon, talk with her friends from a distance. She has had a thing for Yewon ever since sophomore year and she even sent her letters once, but that didn't go well since Yewon suddenly stopped replying to her letters. Her crush probably got tired of her, so she stopped replying and Yuju stopped sending her letters.

Needless to say, her love life was just tragic. Really tragic. She knows she has the looks, but she has never really talked to anyone except for her only 2 friends. She guesses that's why people avoid her. She looks unapproachable.

Yerin and Eunbi, her only friends, which are both dating each other as of now. Would always bug her to confess to the Kim Yewon. But being the coward that she is, she never listened. And now, she is on her last year of high school and she is still having problems whether she should confess or not before she goes "I probably shouldn't confess." Yuju mumbled to her friend, Yerin.

"Yeah, you definitely shouldn't. Coward." The older girl rolled her eyes at her dongsaeng. She has never met someone as cowardly as Yuju. "Aish, thanks for being helpful unnie. I appreciate your effort." Yuju sighed. "Then stop being chicken and confess! You've been 'crushing' on her for 3 years! 3 years, Yuju!" Yerin said, putting up 3 fingers right in front of her friend's face. "I have social anxiety, unnie! You know I can't talk for -"

"These goddamn excuses that you make. I'm not taking any of it. I'm thinking whether I should lock the both of you inside the gardening club's shed or something." 

"What?" Yuju asked, horrified at her friend's threat.

"What, coward? I'm doing you a favor here. You're more frustrating than Eunbi's mood swings." Yerin sighed for the umpteenth time now. She just wants Yuju to get her together and confess. Yerin would often catch Yewon staring at her friend, so she thought that Yuju might have a chance with the junior. 

"I don't know what to do! This is why I'm asking you for help."

"Serenade her? You can sing, right?"

"What the hell, unnie. I do-  but that's too cheesy! Give me something else." The younger girl exclaimed as she flailed her arms around. 

"Wait, so you're actually confessing?-"

"-Who's confessing, babe?" Yuju's other friend, Eunbi, asked as she sat down next to her girlfriend and pecked her cheek. Yuju grimaced at the couple's intimacy and groaned. "Yuju." Yerin answered and pecked her girlfriend's lips.

"Get a ing room, oh gosh." The tallest faked gagged. The couple both rolled their eyes at their friend.

"Get a ing love life then." Eunbi shot back with a smirk. Yuju stared at her friend in shock and disbelief. "So you guys are ganging up on me now, huh? I see how it is." She said as she glared at the couple.

"Babe, you should probably spill that gay tea to boost her gay confidence." The youngest girl suggested to her girlfriend as she wrapped her arm around her girlfriend's waist.

"What do you mean gay tea?" The tall girl's ears perked up as she heard what Eunbi just said.

"About Yewon!"

"Oh, that gay tea.." Yerin scratched her nape and looked at Yuju. "Do you wanna know why I want you to confess to Yewon?" The older girl asked her friend, who is still sulking. The sulking girl let out a small "yes." and looked up at Yerin.

"Well, here's the thing. I always catch Yewon staring at you and I think that she has a thing for you, Yuju." Her friend said. "Yeah, I don't believe you-"

"That's what wrong with you! You don't try at all because you're a ing pessimist, unnie." Eunbi groaned and rolled her eyes at her tall friend.

"Well, I might consider-"

"Do it, you coward."

"Fine. I might." Yuju sighed in defeat and stood up to leave the couple alone.

"You didn't have to go that hard on Yuju, babe." Yerin scolded her girlfriend. "She needs to learn, babe." The younger girl sighed as she watched their friend walk away from them.

"Do you think I pissed her off?"

"Yeah, you probably did. Apologize the next time you see her, Eunbi."

-

 

Yuju was kinda pissed at what Eunbi told her. She could've convinced her nicely to confess, but no, she called her a coward instead. And now she's hiding behind their school, thinking about how she should confess to Yewon.

"I'm not a coward! I'll show her..." She muttered writing furiously on the piece of paper she ripped off her science notebook. She spent her time brainstorming her ways on how she's going to confess to her crush. As she heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter