wonha

the holy gfriend one shots book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their date was cancelled again and Sojung felt guilty about it. She sighed as she talked with her girlfriend through the phone. "I promise to make it up to you, babe." She apologized to her girlfriend, Eunha, who is now sulking because of their cancelled date. "It's fine, we'll just go on a date when you're free again." Eunha said, disappointment clearly visible in her voice. "No! I'll make it up to you. I'll clear my schedule, so we can go on a date for 3 days." Sojung insisted. "But that means working overtime and you might get sick, idiot!" The younger girl scolded. "No, I wont! I promise to take care of myself." The older girl promised with her voiced laced with aegyo. Eunha cringed internally because of Sojung's voice. 

"Please don't do that again." Eunha pleaded, earning a laugh from her girlfriend. "Sure, but deep inside I know you want to hear me do that kind of voice again." 

"No, I dont."

"Yes, you do-"

"You know what? Go back to work you dummy!" Eunha whined, knowing that what Sojung said was true. She just hated being figured out by her girlfriend. "You really don't wanna go on a date with me, huh? I see how it is." Her tall girlfriend said, feigning sadness. "I want to, but please stop being annoying!"

"Alright. Alright. I'll call you again after I finish work. I love you!" Sojung said before hanging up "..I love you too-" Eunha was about to say it back, her girlfriend hung up immediately. She was also trying hard not to squeal in excitement as she loved how Sojung was making an effort for her. "I might as well buy her a gift!" Eunha thought as she plopped herself on her bed.

-

Sojung was stuck inside her office cubicle, she had been working for hours now. She hasn't eaten anything yet since she's so focused on getting her work done. "What the- unnie! Why haven't you gone home yet?" Her co-worker, Yerin, asked. "I have to finish this, so I could get a 3-day break, Yerin." The older one said, rapidly typing from her keyboard. "You should take care of yourself. You'll get sick and you won't be able to enjoy your break." Her co-worker said leaning on to the wall "I will. I will." Sojung said, her eyes still glued to the computer. "Oh, wow. You really wanna finish this and spend time with your girlfriend, huh?" Yerin asked as she stopped leaning on the wall. She raised an eyebrow at the older girl who only hummed.  "Anyways, I have to go now. Good luck, Sojung-unnie! I hope you don't get sick or something." Her cheery co-worker said before walking out of the room.

Sojung nodded and continued to work, ocassionally sipping coffee from time to time. 

-

...

Yerin and Eunha was right, she did get sick. 

And now she's being lectured by her girlfriend. "-look what you've done to yourself! I thought you promised me that you would take care of yourself. You didn't have to finish all your work in one day!" The short girl scolded her. The only thing Sojung could do was groan and admit to her mistakes. There's no point in insisting that she's okay. She was practi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter