Nice to meet you too, Lee Chaerin

Imma Heartbreaker

 

“You can order”Jiyong’s a gentelment after all

“My taste… sometimes quite different…” she said and looked at the ground

“No, it’s ok, it’s my treat so you can freely order the food you like”Jiyong smiled to her. He found she’s so cute, so innocent.

“ok, I hope you don’t mind”

She ordered all the food that have mushrooms and beef (LOL) and dessert that have all kind of strawberry.

“Wow, you really have a weird taste”he chuckled

She blushed.

“I just have said if you don’t mind, and you didn’t reply means that you’ve already approved me to order”

“Hey, calm down Ms.Lee, I didn’t say anything bad, right! I just find it’s cute and unique” he chuckled again.

Then a Mexican band came and sang a love song for them.

“I hope you and your girlfriend will have a romantic dinner sir” a singer said “You two are so cute together”

“No… i… him… nothing…”she protested

“See sir, you’re girl is blushing” a singer said and pat Jiyong shoulder “I hope you will derserve her love, and love her with all your heart”

A singer went away to another table.

“He’s annoy”Chaerin laughed

“Why?” Jiyong asked back

“I’m not your girlfriend” Chaerin laughed again. She don’t feel anything toward this handsome guy.

“Yeah! He annoyed us”Jiyong joined her

When the food came out, Chaerin’s eyes were blinking nonstop.

“Tch! You’re in love with food miss Lee”Jiyong looked at her and smiled

“Sir, your girlfriend have a unique taste” the waiter whispered to Jiyong.

“Thanks” Jiyong whispered back and gave him tip.

He didn’t know why he’s so happy when a singer and a waiter said Chaerin’s his girlfriend.

“Mr.Kwon, just eat, you’re ok?” Chaerin suddenly said.

“I’m ok”he said and ate.

While they was eating…

“Chaerin, from now on, you can call me by my name, you know, Jiyong” he suddenly said her by name.

“Uhm, ok, no problem”

“And I’ll call you Chaerin”

“Ok”

“Why you keep saying “Ok” to me?”he aksed her because she just nodded and said “ok”

“What do you want me to say?” she stunned “What do you expect me to say sir.. I mean Jiyong?”

“Just not stop saying “ok””

“I’ll try Jiyong” she laughed because she had no idea why he didn’t like her saying “ok”. That’s her habit.

Dessert was coming…

“Yummy, strawberries” she mumbled

He thought “She’s addicted to strawberry” and he laughed

“Why did you laugh?” she asked him, curious.

“Nothing”he continued laughing.

“Tchh!!” she pretented to be piss off

He laughed again.

“Chaerin, I laughed for nothing, just because I found you so cute when you look at those strawberries like that”

“Strawberry is delicious, and it’s my most favorite fruit in the world” Chaerin said dreamly.

Jiyong laughed, and again, he found she’s so cute, so cute.

He looked at Chaerin, her eyes, just like Sohee, those cat eyes, those unique eyes. Back then, he thought that only Sohee has those eyes, but now, it’s not anymore because now, there’s a girl named Lee Chaerin – has that too.

He shaked his head again, he didn’t want to think about her, about their love again.

“What’s your job Jiyong?” Chaerin asked him while eating her strawberry ice cream.

“Designer”he shortly said

“Wow, I like to be a designer, I’ve designed something but I think it’s not professional”

“Can I see it someday?”

“No, you don’t want to see it, it’s not good as yours” she shyly

“Hey, you said like all my designs are good, but it’s not”Jiyong suddenly touched her hand

“I don’t know, I don’t have enough confident to do that”

“Just let me see, maybe I can help you”Jiyong encougaged her

“Ok, I’ll”

Looked at her watch, it’s 7.30pm already…

“We should go now” Chaerin said “My sister will be worried if I’m not at home now”

“Ok, I’ll take you home”

“Thanks , Jiyong”

He parked his car near her house…

“Goodnight Jiyong, and thanks for the delicious dinner” she smiled widely

“Goodnight to you too Chaerin”he smiled back “See you tomorrow”

“See you tomorrow” she started walking “And nice to meet you”

She walked quickly and went inside her house.

“Nice to meet you too, Lee Chaerin”

He whispered and drove back to his apartment.